If you’re trying to sell your junk car in Plymouth, Minnesota, you may feel like it’s an uphill battle figuring out who’s going to give you the best offer. Between local scrap yards, salvage dealers, and sites like Craigslist or eBay, there are a lot of options that you could go with. So how do you figure out which one is going to be the best? And how much time do you want to devote to doing this?
All the results that you get when you Google something like “cash for junk cars near me” seem like they’re pretty much the same. What you need is a standout business that’s going to explain what they’re going to offer you and why and make it as easy for you as possible. That’s what Cash Cars Buyer does. That’s why we have 10 years of experience behind us, because we know how to make this as simple and efficient as possible for you.
When you use our online tool, you can get an instant offer for up to $500 cash in your pocket within just 24 hours. That’s what sets us apart from the competition, and what makes us the best option you’re going to find. Check out what we have to offer and see for yourself.
How Would You Spend an Extra $500 in Plymouth?
Life in Plymouth, MN, is pretty good compared to a lot of places. It’s a great town in which to live and to work while never seeming too overwhelming or fast-paced like some bigger cities. Whether you’re spending your hours during the week at the University of Minnesota, or working at General Mills, you want to find that balance between your working life and your personal life.
You don’t want to be wasting any of that time researching for where to sell a junk car, or scheduling appointments to drive it to salvage yards in the hopes that they’re going to buy yours from you. Why bother when you could be grabbing some of those amazing tater tots at the Rock Elm Tavern, or some wings at Latuff’s pizzeria?
Look at it this way. You put in your 40 hours, you have a weekend to yourself, you could spend a few hours online Googling “who pays cash for used cars in Plymouth” and keep finding basically the same misleading results every time, or you could see why Cash Cars Buyer is the best in the game. Then you can use your afternoon to take the dog for a walk in French Regional Park, or take the family to the Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park and actually enjoy your time off doing something you want to do.
We’re going to be head and shoulders above the competition for many reasons but the important ones are the time we can save you, the speed at which we get you $500 in hand for your junk car, and the fact we make you an honest and upfront offer based on the value of your vehicle. No gimmicks, no hidden fees, and no giving you the runaround. Take a look at how we work and see for yourself.
Get Instant Cash for Your Junk Car
The competition may claim that they can pay you large sums of money for your junk car, but usually they say they’ll offer “up to $1,000” and really only offer you between $200 and $400 for your car. Cash cars Buyer is going to offer you up to $500 or more for your junk car. How do we determine exactly what kind of offer we’re going to make you? Take a look and see.
- Just like any big name in cars, from Edmunds.com to Kelley Blue Book, the main factor that will affect the offer we make for your vehicle is the make, model, and year. That’s the first thing that we’re going to ask you to tell us about your car when you use our online tool to get your instant offer.
- The trim level of your vehicle is also going to alter the value of it. Higher trim levels cost more than lower levels because they have more expensive features and extras that can be valuable even on a junk car.
- You may not be aware that the rarity of your vehicle can also alter its value. Because parts for rare cars are so hard to find, the parts that can be salvaged off of your rare vehicle will increase the value overall for you.
- Even if you don’t have a rare vehicle, if it’s a popular vehicle with in-demand parts, then those parts that can be salvaged from it will increase the value overall.
- The condition of your car is also a big factor in the value that you can expect to find in an offer. Obviously if your car is in perfect running order still, then it’s going to be worth more money. On the other hand, if it’s not drivable, if it’s been in a serious accident, or there are damaged parts then the offer is unfortunately going to be lower.
- The last thing you want to consider in terms of your vehicle’s value is the value of scrap. Just like gold and other metals, scrap has a value that you can check from day to day to see how it fluctuates. We invite you to use this app here to check the value of scrap before you accept any offer on your junk car.
As you know, a car sale can’t go through without the car’s title exchanging hands. So, what happens if you’re in a situation in which you can’t find the car title anymore? There are still a few options for you.
No Title? We Can Help
The car’s title is the document that legally proves ownership, and a sale has to include this for it to be considered legal and binding. Usually if you no longer have access to the title, what you have to do is head down to the Plymouth DMV and fill out paperwork to get a replacement title. They will mail it out to you in a few weeks and everything will be as good as new.
If you don’t want to wait a few weeks, then there may still be an option to sell your car to Cash Cars Buyer. Most times we can still buy your car so long as you have a valid driver’s license and the vehicle’s registration. It’s just one more way we try to make the sale as easy and convenient for you as possible.
The Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
Google “top dollar for junk cars in Plymouth, Minnesota” and you’re going to find 1.3 million results. So many of these results are going to be unreliable or just mirror images of each other. You don’t need to waste your time looking through all of that when Cash Cars Buyer is hands-down the best option that you’re going to find. Check out the benefits of choosing us to sell your junk car.
- We want you to know ahead of time the value of your junk car. That’s why we invite you to check out how much scrap is worth, so you know if someone is trying to rip you off or not. We always try to be upfront and honest with every customer.
- Because we are local to the Plymouth, Minnesota area, you don’t need to worry about how you’ll move a junk car off your property if it’s no longer drivable. We can come to you and tow it away free of charge after we make a deal.
- We’ve been in this business for over 10 years, and that means we have a long track record of very satisfied customers and great customer service that you can rely on.
- Choosing to make a deal with Cash Cars Buyer will not only get you the most money for your junk car, it will also be good for the environment as well. We can safely dispose of all the dangerous fluids in your car like spent motor oil, and well over 50% of your vehicle can be recycled.
- Because we care about your time, our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never need to worry about fitting us into your schedule.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant offer, you’re going to get $500 in cash in your hand within 24 hours. There’s no need to wait for a check to clear or any kind of online payment to process over the course of a few days.
We stand out from the crowd in every way and offer you the best service you’re going to find. When it comes time to sell your junk car in Plymouth, your best bet is to go with Cash Cars Buyer. Just head to our main page and click on get instant offer to start the process.