Few things can be more stressful than having a junk car sitting around on your property in Greeley, Colorado, and not knowing what to do with it. It makes your property look worse, it starts to rust out, and you know it’s just money being wasted if you’re not selling it. But where should you take it?
Before the internet existed your best bet for selling a junk car was to look in the phone book for the local scrap yard, call them up, and drive out to meet them. You could still do that today, but it’s going to cut into either your work day or your spare time, and if you have to tow your car there it’s going to cut into your profits as well.
You could write up a Craigslist ad to try to sell it there, but it may sit for weeks without getting a response, and when someone does finally respond they may not offer as much as you want.
You can try your luck on Google but when you look for who buys junk cars near me, don’t be surprised when literally millions of results show up. It seems like every direction you turn is an uphill battle.
Cash Cars Buyer is going to make you a great offer on your junk car, and also make it easy and convenient for you. We know that you’ve only got so much free time in your life, and you don’t want to waste it trying to find a way to sell your junk car. Especially when there’s so many better things to do around town.
How Do You Spend Your Time in Greeley, Colorado?
There’s a lot to enjoy about living life in Greeley, it strikes a great balance between sleepy small-town life and big city life. By no means is it a tiny corner of nowhere with nothing to do, but by the same token it’s not nearly as big and hectic as Denver.
Greeley offers a lot of ways to have fun, relax, and enjoy life with your family and friends. It’s also a great place to work. You’ve got places like JBS USA and Affiliates or the University of Northern Colorado where you can put in your 40 hours a week to take care of responsibilities and make sure your bills are paid.
When the workday is done though, what is it you want to do most with your time? For most people if you have the option, you’d probably choose to go grab some prime rib at Greeley Chophouse on a Friday night or maybe the carne asada at Cancun Mexican and Cantina. If the alternative is scrolling through the internet and trying to figure out which of the millions of results that show up when you look for who buys junk cars is going to be the best one, the choice is clear.
We know you want to make the most of the time that you have during the week. You don’t need to waste it by writing up Craigslist ads, or scheduling appointments with scrap dealers. Why bother when you could go for a walk around the Poudre River Trail or spend a Saturday just having fun at the Family Funplex? it has fun in the name, it has to be a better time than researching junk car buyers.
When you sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer, we make the whole process as easy, convenient, and fast as we possibly can. We know you want to get back to doing what you love to do around Greeley, and we want you to have up to $500 cash or more in your pocket too.
Our competition is only going to offer you $200 to $400 for your junk car. So, what goes into the offer that we make for your junk car? Take a look.
Our $500 Cash Offer
We’ve been in this business for over 10 years which is how we know how the competition works. It’s also how we know that we are going to offer you the best service in the business. If you’re curious about how we make you an offer on your junk car, we can go through it step-by-step.
- The first thing that you want to take into consideration when determining the value of a junk car is the value of scrap. Just like gold and copper, scrap has a fluctuating value that you can track fairly easily. Head to this website and it will tell you what scrap is worth right now. Armed with this knowledge you can determine what your car is worth at a bare minimum. This way you’ll know that whatever offer you get is more than fair.
- Anytime you buy or sell a car the three basic pieces of information that any business will ask you are the make, model, and year of the vehicle. We’re going to ask you that same information when you use our online tool.
- Your car’s trim level is also going to affect the offer made on it. Many vehicles have four or five trim levels, while some have over a dozen. Regardless of the kind of vehicle it is, a high trim level will always be worth more than a lower trim level.
- Your vehicle’s condition is an important factor in determining value as well. Obviously, a car that’s been badly damaged in an accident, or maybe if the transmission is blown, will not be worth as much as a vehicle that is in good condition.
- Rare cars tend to have more value than more common vehicles. Because parts for rare cars are harder to find, other drivers who own the same rare model will pay a premium to get salvaged parts. Some rare cars can have quite an exceptional value.
- Even if your vehicle isn’t especially rare, a very popular model could also have extra value. If many other drivers are looking for those parts, they could be in higher demand and worth a premium price.
As you can see there are a number of things we consider before we make you an offer. Once an offer is made, you may be wondering how the car’s title factors into the sale.
Missing Car Title? That’s OK!
The car’s title is the legal document issued by the government that proves ownership. In most cases it’s impossible to go ahead with a sale if you don’t have one. If you lost yours in the house somewhere, or maybe it got destroyed by accident, your options are limited.
The first thing you could do is head down to the Greeley DMV and fill out some paperwork to get a new one. It’ll take a couple of weeks, but a replacement title will show up in the mail and then you’ll be good to go.
If you don’t want to wait that long, there is another option. In many cases Cash Cars Buyer can go ahead with a sale even if you don’t have the title any longer. So long as you have your driver’s license and a valid vehicle registration, we should be able to still go ahead and make a deal. It’s just one of the ways Cash Cars Buyer is the best in the business.
What Makes Cash Cars Buyer the Best
Our confidence that we are the best in the business isn’t misplaced. We know we offered some of the best service around, and we’re more than happy to explain what sets us apart from the competition.
- Honesty and integrity are the cornerstone of our business. That’s why we welcome you to go to this site to check out what scrap is worth before you even contact us. We want you to know how much you should be getting offered for your junk car, and that our offer is going to be more than fair.
- We have 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That’s how we know the way we work is as easy and convenient as it possibly can be, and we have a long list of satisfied customers to prove it.
- When you use our online tool you’ll get an instant offer for up to $500 cash in hand that we’ll pay to you in under 24 hours. You never need to wait for a check to clear when you deal with us, or an online payment to process.
- We know that your spare time is valuable, and we don’t want to waste any of it. That’s why our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can access it whenever it’s convenient for you and you never have to work with our schedule, we always work with yours.
- When we make a deal, we are able to come to you and pick up your junk car for free. Because we are local to the Greeley, Colorado area you never need to worry about paying to get your junk car to us.
- Selling us your junk car isn’t just good for your bank account, it’s good for the environment as well. You never need to worry about dangerous fluids like motor oil or transmission fluid leaking from your vehicle. We can safely dispose of those and recycle well over 50% of your car as well.
As you can see, Cash Cars Buyer really does offer you more than the competition. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button now to start the process of selling your junk car.