Do you have a junk car that you're looking to sell in Minnetonka, Minnesota? It can be a bit daunting trying to figure out what to do with it, right? If there were only one or two choices for where to sell it, it wouldn't be so hard, but there's just so many.
When you head to Google to look for who buys junk cars near me, there are millions of results that show up. When you get that many, it seems almost impossible to figure out where you should even begin.
If you want to keep things more local, you can call some local scrap yards and salvage dealers, but scheduling a time to go to meet them is going to take time out of your work day or your weekend.
There's always something like putting an auction up on eBay, or placing an ad on Craigslist, but those are really a roll of the dice. Maybe someone will get in touch with you right away, or maybe those ads will sit for weeks without anyone responding.
Cash Cars Buyer will offer you a great deal for your junk car. We also understand the value of your time and we don't want to waste any of it. That's why our service is fast, convenient, and easy. We want you to get back to enjoying your time in Minnetonka.
Enjoy Your Spare Time in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Minnetonka is one of the nicest small towns in all of Minnesota. It has a lot of that laid-back charm that people in the city think of when they're thinking about small towns, but there's still enough going on to keep it interesting and exciting for people who live there.
Even though Minnetonka is nowhere near as big as Minneapolis or St. Paul, it's still a great place to work, raise a family, and relax when you have some time off. What you don't want to do is waste any of that time trying to figure out who's going to give you the best deal on your junk car.
During the week when you're doing your 9 to 5 work thing we know that you're over at someplace like United HealthGroup or even Cargill keeping busy and doing what you need to do to pay the bills. You work as hard as anyone, and a paycheck isn't your only reward. The time off that you have is just as important in a lot of ways. So, the question is, how do you want to spend that time?
You could take some time when you get home from work to snap some pictures of your junk car and then write up a Craigslist ad in the hopes that it'll get some traction. Or you could just grab the family and go have some lamb pasta at Bacio, or maybe get the crab at BLVD Kitchen and Bar. When you compare them head-to-head like that, it's not really hard to figure out which one sounds better.
Likewise, do you want to be scheduling a time to go see a scrap dealer that may actually cut into your work day, or take a few hours of your weekend, when you could just as easily take the dog for a walk through Purgatory Park?
Cash Cars Buyer knows the value of free time. We are just like you; we do this job during the week and we want to go home and enjoy our free time when we're done. That's why, if you gave us the option, we'd much rather go take a pretend skydive at iFly on a weekend.
When you go with Cash Cars Buyer, we're going to keep this deal as quick, convenient, and easy for you as possible. We’ll offer you up to $500 cash in hand in just 24 hours, while the competition is only going to offer you $200 to $400 at most. How do we come up with our offer? Check it out.
How we Make Our Instant Cash Offer
The way we determine our offer for your junk car isn't as arbitrary as you might think. There are a few things we need to consider before making you an offer.
- When it comes to junk cars, the value of scrap needs to be taken into consideration. We think you should know what the scrap value of your car is before you even contact us or anyone else. If you go to this website you can check out the value of scrap. Just like gold and copper, it fluctuates from day today, so it's handy to have this information. Once you know the value of scrap, you know the bare minimum offer you should be getting for your junk car.
- Anytime you're interested in buying or selling a car whether it is with us or a business like Edmunds.com or Kelley Blue Book, you're going to need the make, model, and year of the vehicle. We're going to ask you this information as soon as you use our online tool.
- The condition of your vehicle is also important in determining what kind of offer you're going to get. Cars that are in good condition and are still drivable will be worth more money. If it is undriveable, and parts are badly damaged, then you can expect a lower offer.
- Trim levels are very important in determining the value of a vehicle. Some high trim level vehicles can be worth as much as $10,000 more than the lower trim levels of the same model.
- Not everyone knows that if a car is especially rare it could be worth more money to other drivers who have that same model or really desire it. In 2018, there was a 1962 Ferrari 250 that sold for nearly $3 million because it was so rare. You don't need the car that's quite that rare, but you could still have some extra money if it's not a very common vehicle.
- Even if your car isn’t rare at all, if it's very popular you may be able to get a better offer for it. If the parts are in high demand, then other drivers will pay a premium to get them.
Now that you know what goes into how we make an offer, the last thing to consider before a sale can be made is the car's title. What if you don't have yours?
No Car Title? No Problem!
You need a title to legally sell a car in most cases. Your car's title is the government-issued document that legally proves ownership. If you don't have one because it got lost when you moved, maybe a pipe burst in the basement and flooded your important documents, your options will be severely limited.
You can head to the Minnetonka DMV to fill out some paperwork. Within a couple of weeks, a new title will show up in the mail and it will replace the old one and allow you to go ahead with any sale you like
If you don't want to wait that long you do have another option. In many cases, Cash Cars Buyer can go ahead with a sale even without a car title. So long as you have a valid registration for the vehicle and your driver's license, we should still be able to make a deal with you. It's just one of the many ways that Cash Cars Buyer stands above the competition.
Why Cash Cars Buyer is the Best Option
Obviously, we're pretty confident that we're going to offer you the best service in the business when it comes to selling your junk car. Check out why we believe we are better than the competition.
- We have 10 years of experience under our belt when it comes to buying junk cars. That means a long list of very satisfied customers and some great customer service to make this deal as easy and efficient for you as possible.
- We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity. That's why we invite you to find out the value of scrap before getting in touch with us, so you know what your vehicle is worth and you'll know that our offer is more than fair.
- Because we are local to the Minnetonka area, when we make a deal to buy your junk car we can even come to your house and tow the vehicle away free of charge.
- We understand that your time is precious, and we don't want to waste any of it. That's why we will always work with your schedule, you never need to work with hours. Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it's easy and convenient for you.
- When you sell us your junk car not only is it going to clean up your property and give you up to $500 cash in your pocket, it's also going to help save the environment. You don't need to worry about transmission fluid or old motor oil leaking into the ground because we can safely dispose of those substances and recycle well over 50% of your junk car.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant cash offer, we’ll be able to pay you up to $500 cash in hand in under 24 hours. No waiting for checks to clear, no waiting for online payments to process.
Cash Cars Buyer is the best in the business hands down. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process of selling your junk car now.