Are you looking to sell your junk car in the St. Paul, Minnesota area? Is your research into who pays the most for junk cars near you giving you so many answers that it’s overwhelming and hard to decide which one is going to give you the best offer?
Getting rid of your junk car should be a fairly simple process. You find someone who’s willing to make you an acceptable deal and you make the sale. It sounds easy, but unfortunately, it’s not.
These days there are literally thousands upon thousands of options for selling a junk car. In fact, if you Google “sell my junk car in St Paul, MN” right now you’ll see about 4.5 million results show up. It’s literally impossible to try to sort through all that.
With Cash Cars Buyer you don’t need to worry about wasting your time sorting through all of those endless web pages. We stand head-and-shoulders above the competition. When you use our online tool to get an instant offer, we can offer you up to $500 cash for your junk vehicle.
What’s more, we can even get it to you within 24 hours of the sale. No checks need to be cleared, and no online payments need to be processed. That’s just one of the ways we try to make life easier and more convenient for you.
Make a Deal in St. Paul Today
St. Paul is one of the best cities in America in which to raise a family. It’s big enough that you feel like you’re right in the centre of all the action, but not so big that you’re overwhelmed like you would be in a huge City like Chicago or New York.
During the week you can put in your hours at companies like 3M or Ecolab and make a really decent living. But it’s what you do when you’re not at work that really matters, right? How you relax, how you get to spend time with family and friends, how you make the most of the time off that you earned.
There are so many things to do in St Paul, from hitting up the Minnesota State Fair when you can to grabbing the family and heading off to the Como Park Zoo. Maybe you just want to have a quiet night in with some friends and catch a movie on Netflix. Point is, it’s your free time and you don’t want to be using it researching salvage yards and scrap dealers.
Enjoying your free time as one of the rewards of hard work when you think about it. So, while you could be Googling all the places that might buy your junk car, you could use that same time to grab one of those great corned beef sandwiches at Cecil’s Deli or spend an evening at Casper and Runyon’s Nook with a burger and a beer.
If you really do value your spare time, then you should go with what’s most convenient and stress-free. Cash Cars Buyer has 10 years of history in this industry, and a reputation for great customer service. Our online tool can help you get a cash offer for up to $500. Our competition won’t give you that much. In fact, let’s break it down by the numbers.
Get an Instant Offer for Up to $500 with Our Online Tool
Our competition is probably going to offer you in the neighbourhood of $200 to $400 for your junk car in St Paul. The reason we can offer you after $500 and in some cases, even more is because we’re always fair and upfront about how we make our offer. Take a look.
- Not everyone knows that scrap actually has a firm value. Just like gold and copper have a value that fluctuates day to day, so too does scrap. You can use this site to find out the value of your scrap to know exactly what your junk vehicle should be worth. This will give you an idea of the basic offer that you should be receiving.
- Just like when you look up the value of a car on Kelley Blue Book with the make, model and year, we use that information as well. This is the best way to get a ballpark figure for what your vehicle is going to be worth.
- The trim level of your vehicle can also have an effect on how much it’s worth. The Toyota Corolla, for instance, has eight different trim levels. The most basic level is the Corolla L which has an MSRP of $19,600. It has very few features in options included. At the high end of the spectrum is the Corolla XSE which has an MSRP of $25,550. This version will have many more features and options that increase the value of a vehicle.
- The vehicle’s condition also clearly has an effect on value. A car that’s been in a serious accident and suffered extensive damage, or one with blown transmission will not be worth as much as it could be if it was in proper working order.
- There are other factors that will affect your vehicle’s value as well that you may not think of it first. For instance, if you have a very rare car it could be worth more than a common, everyday vehicle. Rare cars are in higher demand and their owners are willing to spend more on salvage parts.
- If you don’t have a rare car, there’s still a chance you might have some extra value in your junk vehicle. If it was a very popular model, then the parts that are on it could still be in high demand and are likely to fetch some more money as scrap.
These are all the things that affect the offer we’ll make for your car. At this point you might be thinking there’s one other thing we haven’t mentioned when it comes to buying your vehicle: the title.
No Title? We Can Help!
In most instances, selling a car requires the vehicle’s title. It’s the legal document that proves vehicle ownership and has to exchange hands for any sale to be legally binding. What happens if you don’t have the title though? It’s just a piece of paper after all, and that means it can be easily misplaced or even accidentally destroyed.
Under normal circumstances if you no longer have your car’s title then that’s going to require a trip to the Saint Paul DMV. You’ll have to fill out some paperwork and file for a duplicate copy. They’ll probably be able to have it sent to you in the mail in a couple of weeks.
If you don’t want to wait that long to sell your vehicle there may still be a chance to make a deal. In many cases we are able to buy your car as long as you have your driver’s license and the vehicle’s registration. It’s all a part of the way we try to make the deal as convenient as easy as possible for you.
The Benefits of Selling Your Car to Cash Cars Buyer
As we said there are literally millions of results that come up when you search for who might buy a junk car in the St. Paul area. We stand out from the competition in several ways.
- We work with your schedule, not the other way around. Part of what makes our service so convenient is that you can use our online tool to get an instant offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We offer you cash for your used car. That means money in your pocket. Not a check that you’re waiting to clear at the bank, not an online payment that you’re waiting to process.
- We are local to the Saint Paul, Minnesota area. That means when you make a deal with us you don’t have to worry about wasting some of the profits from your car sale on paying for a tow truck. We’ll come and remove your car free of charge.
- Selling your car to us isn’t just a good way to make some money, it’s a good thing for the environment as well. We can safely dispose of things like old motor oil and transmission fluid. More than 50% of the rest of your car can be recycled.
- We have 10 years of proven customer service and a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to how easy and convenient it is to work with us to sell your junk car. We’re simply the best option in the business and will get you paid faster than anyone else.
Cash Cars Buyer is the best option you’re going to find for selling your used car in the Saint Paul, Minnesota area. Head to our website and click on the “Get Instant Offer” button. Fill out as much information as you have with our online tool and will be able to offer you up to $500 in cash or more for your junk car. You’ll have cash in your pocket within 24 hours. Our competition can’t match that offer.