If you have a junk car on your property in Oakdale that you've been thinking about selling, now is a great time to do it. But it can be a little stressful trying to figure out where to do it. It seems like there's a never-ending chain of options when it comes to selling junk cars. Figuring out which one is the best isn't easy.
The old school method of selling a junk car was to call your local scrap dealer. You'd arrange an appointment to go meet with them either during the week or on the weekend, and then drive out there. If they wanted your car you also had to find a way to get it to them. That means paying to tow it to them as well.
Another option is to head to Google and search for who pays cash for junk cars near me. Millions of results show up when you do that which is its own kind of stress because how could you look through all of that? And even the ones that you do see on the first few pages all seem to be clones of one another, so it makes it hard to decide which one is you could trust.
You can always take matters into your own hands and just write up a Craigslist ad to sell your junk car. That gives you a lot of the power, but the problem there is that it could take weeks or even months before someone to get back to you.
Your best bet for selling your junk cars is to go with Cash Cars Buyer. Not only will we give you the best cash offer in the business, we'll do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to doing the things you love around Oakdale.
Living Your Life in Oakdale
We only have so many hours during the week in which to get things done. Your time is split up between your work time and your leisure time and having to sacrifice either one to find a way to sell your junk car is the kind of stress you don't need.
When you're at work, whether that's at the University of Minnesota or over at General Mills that's some serious business and it requires your full attention. You're giving at least 40 hours of your week there to make money, pay your bills, take care of your family. You don't need to sacrifice any of that time to go visit a scrap dealer.
When you do have your time off, you should be able to use it however you like. Relaxation time is important. Time with your family is important. So, after work if you want to be doing things like grabbing some chicken wings at D-Spot or some chorizo and pork tacos at Catrina's Cerveza & Mexican Grill, you should. That's the better way to spend a Friday evening than writing up a Craigslist ad to sell a junk car, right?
On a Saturday afternoon, you should be able to go have some fun playing a game at Dart Escape or the Big Thrill Factory. You don't need to be running through Google results on who sells junk cars near you.
This is why Cash Cars Buyer works the way that we do. We want you to have as much free time during the week as possible. Our online tool is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for just that reason. You can access the tool anytime it's convenient for you, you never need to disrupt your schedule. And when you do, you're also going to get the best cash offer in the business.
Our Great Cash Offer
Our competitors will offer you perhaps $200 to $400 for your junk car. Many of them just give a standard offer no matter what kind of car you have. That's not how we work. Check out how we decide on the offer that we will make for your junk car.
- The first thing we look at, and it's something that you should do as well, is the value of scrap. If you head to this website you can see what scrap is worth right now. It's just like gold and copper, the value changes regularly. Once you know what scrap is worth, you can calculate what your vehicle is worth at a bare minimum.
- The make, model, and year of your vehicle are important things to know. Just like any business that buys or sells cars, we need to know these things so that we can get an accurate idea of what your car might be worth.
- The condition of your vehicle is another important factor in determining its value. Cars that are still in good condition, especially if they can still drive, can get a much better offer than ones that have been badly damaged in accidents or have suffered some catastrophic failures of the engine or transmission for instance.
- We also want to know about the trim level of your vehicle. Some vehicles have four or five trim levels, some have over a dozen. It doesn't matter what kind of vehicle it is though; a high trim level is always worth more than a low trim level.
- If you have a rare vehicle it may be worth more than you realize. Rare cars can have hidden value because the other owners of the same vehicles are willing to pay a premium for parts that are salvaged off of yours.
- Even if you don't have a rare vehicle, it could still be worth some extra money if it was a popular model. Popular models are in high demand, so their parts also fetch premium prices.
Now that you know how we make a deal; you may be wondering about another crucial part of any car sale: the car's title.
Missing Car Title? That's No Problem!
In order to legally sell a car, you need to have your car’s title. It's a government-issued document that proves you are the owner. Unfortunately, it's also a fragile piece of paper. It's subject to all kinds of damage and can easily be lost in the house somewhere. So, if you've lost your car title, how can you go about selling it still?
For most people the solution is to head to the Oakdale DMV. When you get there, someone will help you fill out the paperwork required to get a replacement car title. Within a few weeks anyone will show up in the mail and you'll be good to go again.
If you're not interested in waiting that long for a car title, Cash Cars Buyer is here to help you out. In most cases we can still go ahead with a sale even if you don't have a car title anymore. If you have a valid vehicle registration and your driver's license, we should still be able to make this work for you. It's just one of the many advantages of using Cash Cars Buyer.
The Benefits of Choosing Cash Cars Buyer
We always try to outshine the competition at Cash Cars Buyer. We want this to be the best experience, and the best deal that you are going to get. To that end we go far beyond what the competition can offer you.
- Because we value honesty and integrity, we want you to go find out what scrap is worth before you get in touch with us or anyone else about selling your junk car. When you know scrap is worth, you'll see that the offer we're making you is more than fair.
- We are local to the Oakdale area, which is important for when you sell your junk car and want to get it off your property. We are able to come to you and tow it away free of charge if that's what you want us to do.
- One thing that a lot of people don't think about is the environmental impact of leaving the junk car sitting on your property for too long. As it begins to rust and breakdown, volatile substances like your old motor oil and transmission fluid are going to start leaking out into the ground. That's very dangerous stuff. It's also hard to get rid of on your own, you can't just throw the stuff in the garbage or flush it down the drain. We are able to safely dispose of all these dangerous fluids, and then we can recycle well over 50% of your vehicle as well.
- Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it's convenient for you. You never have to interrupt your busy day to sell your junk car to us, we'll always work with your schedule.
- When you use our online tool you're going to get an instant cash offer. That means you never have to wait for a check to clear at your bank, or for some online payment to process. You'll have cash in hand in just 24 hours.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That's why we can guarantee the best customer service that you're going to get from any junk car buyer. We have a long list of satisfied customers to prove it.
As you can see, Cash Cars Buyer does so much more than any of our competitors. Head to our main page right now and click on the get instant offer button to start the process today.