How long have you been looking to get rid of a junk car in Lake Oswego, Oregon? Is it already gathering dust and rust as it sits on your property? If you’re not sure where to begin when it comes to selling your junk car, Cash Cars Buyer is going to be the best option you’ll find.
There are so many choices for selling junk cars but all of them have serious drawbacks that most people don’t think about. For instance, if you want to sell your car to the local scrap yard, you need to consider timing. You’ll have to schedule a time to go meet with someone at the scrapyard, not to mention the fact that you’re going to need to pay to tow your car to them if they do want it.
Placing an on Craigslist seems like it could be a good idea as well. Everyone knows Craigslist, and it’s also free. The problem there is that junk cars can be hard to sell in a classified ad. Your ad could sit for weeks or even months before someone replies to it. And when they do, you better believe they’re going to haggle with you over the price.
Even the internet poses its problems. You probably found us through a Google search, but did you notice how many other businesses were listed as well? There are literally hundreds if not thousands of pages of results that show up when you look for junk car buyers in the area. So many even look exactly alike, it can be hard to know if any of them are even trustworthy.
Cash Cars Buyer eliminates all the hassle when it comes to selling your junk car. Not only can we give you the best cash offer in the business, we’ll also do it quickly and efficiently. That means you can get back to doing the things you enjoy doing around Lake Oswego.
Living Your Life in Lake Oswego, Oregon
What do you like most about your life in Lake Oswego? For most people it’s probably a good mix of that small-town charm, and all the things that you can actually do around town to have fun and enjoy yourself.
A good chunk of your week in Lake Oswego is spent at work, whether that’s at Gunderson’s or Goldsmith or wherever it might be. When you’re done your workday though, you’ve earned your time off and you should be able to use it doing what you want to do, not stressing over selling a junk car.
After work on any given day you should be free to go enjoy your burger at the Oswego Grill, or some chicken and waffles at Babica Hen House. When the weekend rolls around, you don’t need to be driving out to a scrap yard in the hopes that they’ll be interested in buying your junk car. Not when you could go for a walk around George Rogers Park or even spend some time shopping for some great deals and some tasty snacks over at the Lake Oswego farmers market.
Whatever it is you like to do with your spare time, the point is that it is your spare time and you’ve earned it after putting in a hard week at work. You should be able to do whatever it is you want to do without stressing over how you’re going to sell your junk car
That’s why Cash Cars Buyer has an online tool you can use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Not only can we offer you fast and efficient service, but we’re also going to give you the best cash deal in the business.
Our Great Cash Offer
When it comes to selling a junk car, most of the buyers out there are only going to pay you about $200 to $400. That’s kind of a standard offer across the industry and it doesn’t matter even what kind of junk car you’re selling them really. That’s not how Cash Cars Buyer works, though. We take a number of things into consideration before making you a custom offer for your junk car.
- There is one thing that every business dealing in cars has in common. Whether it’s buying or selling, they’re going to ask about the make, model, and year of your vehicle. It’s the only way to know exactly what kind of car you have and what it’s worth even if it’s just a ballpark figure.
- This website here will show you what scrap is worth today. That’s an important thing to know, and you should look it up before you sell your junk car to us or anyone else for that matter. When you know what scrap is worth, you’ll know what your vehicle is worth at a bare minimum.
- Trim levels are always important in determining a car’s value. Whether a vehicle only has three or four trim levels, or whether it has over a dozen trim levels, the highest trim level vehicles are always worth more than the lowest. Sometimes a high trim level can be worth as much as $10,000 more than the lowest trim level.
- Obviously, a vehicle’s condition has an impact on what it’s worth. A car that has been badly damaged in an accident and there’s no longer drivable it’s going to be worth less than one that is still in relatively good condition.
- Rare vehicles are often worth more than their more common counterparts. That’s because rare vehicles are so hard to come by, and other drivers of the same model are willing to pay a premium for parts that are salvaged off of yours.
- A car doesn’t necessarily have to be rare for it to have some hidden value in it. A very popular model might also have some extra value just because the parts are in such high demand by other drivers of the same model.
Clearly, we take a lot into consideration before making our offer. At this point however you may be wondering how your car title factors into the deal. It can be stressful if you no longer have one.
Missing Car Title? We Can Help!
Selling a car without a title is not an easy task most of the time. The government issues a car title to prove legal ownership, so if you don’t have one then it’s hard to prove the vehicle is actually yours. Getting a new car title can be a laborious process.
Whether your title was lost in the house somewhere or even if it was destroyed, if you want to get a new one your option is to head down to the Lake Oswego DMV. Once you get there you can fill out paperwork and request a replacement car title. It should show up in the mail within a few weeks.
Since you’re just selling your car is a junker anyway, you may not want to wait that long to get a title. If that’s the case, Cash Cars Buyer can definitely help. In many cases we can still go ahead with a sale even if you don’t have the title anymore. So long as you have a valid vehicle registration in your driver’s license, we should still be able to make a deal. That’s just one of the many benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer.
The Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
We strive to give you a better deal in better service than the competition and that shows in a number of ways.
- Choosing Cash Cars Buyer won’t just make you some extra money it will also help out the environment. When we take your junk car, we can safely dispose of things like old motor oil and transmission fluid before they leak into the ground and pollute the area. We can also recycle well over fifty percent of a junk car.
- We are local to the Lake Oswego area. That means we can tow away your car free of charge if you want after we’ve made a deal.
- With over 10 years of experience buying junk cars, you can count on us to have the best customer service that you were going to find in the industry. We have a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to this fact.
- Our online tool is available for you to use any time of day that you need it. That means you don’t have to interrupt your workday, your leisure time, or anything else. If you want to start the process of selling your junk car at 4 in the morning, that’s fine.
- When you do use our online tool you’re going to get an instant cash offer. That means we can get you cash in hand in just 24 hours. There’s no need to wait for checks to clear or online payments to process.
- We’re all about making the best deal for your junk car. That’s why we invite you to find it with scrap is worth before you even get in touch with us. You’ll be able to see that the offer we’re making you is more than fair.
There really is no competition when it comes to the best deal for a junk car. Cash Cars Buyer has the best service, and the best deal. Head to our main page now and click on get instant offer to start the process of selling your junk car today.