If you've decided it's finally time to sell your junk car in North Augusta, South Carolina, you may have hit a few speed bumps in the road to that goal. There are so many options for selling junk cars these days it's hard to know where you should begin.
If you found us on Google, you probably found a lot of our competitors at the same time. In fact, when you search for who buys junk cars near me you could get millions of results that show up. There's no way you could look through all of that, and you'll notice even in the first few pages that so many of the results seem to be exactly the same. Kind of makes you wonder what's going on, right?
You can always try placing an auction on eBay to sell your junk car, or even a classified ad on Craigslist. The only problem with that is you really need to invest in the long haul. A Craigslist ad could stay up for weeks or months without getting any replies. When someone finally does reply they're probably going to offer you a lot less than you asked for it because haggling is the name of the game when it comes to Craigslist.
A more hands on option is to head to the local scrap yard to see if they want to buy your junk car. The problem with that is that you need to schedule a time during your weekday or on the weekends to pull that off, and if they want your junk car you're going to have to pay to have it towed there as well.
If you want to sell your junk car without any of the hassle, going with Cash Cars Buyer is the best bet. We can give you a great cash offer for your vehicle and you'll get it in your hand in just 24 hours. That means you don't need to miss out on any of the things you love doing around North Augusta.
Enjoying Your Time in North Augusta
There's a lot to love about life in North Augusta, there's just something about living in a small town, working and raising your family there, that you can't repeat in a large city. It's not even because of the size difference, it's just the whole feeling.
During the week when you're working at Savannah River Site or The Bridgestone plant, you're being responsible and taking care of what you need to take care of. When you're done work, you should be able to enjoy your time off and do the things that you want to do around town.
If you want to enjoy some catfish over at Old McDonald Fish Camp, or even some ribs at the BBQ Barn, you should be able to do that after work. There's no need to be spending an hour or more going through Google results for junk car buyers.
On a Saturday afternoon, you shouldn't need to worry about going to a scrap yard when you could be heading to Brick Pond Park or looking for some deals over at the Riverfront Antique Mall.
The point is you earned your free time and you shouldn't be using it to stress over getting rid of your junk car. That's why Cash Cars Buyer has an online tool you can use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We make it quick and easy for you to get rid of your junk car, and we also give you the best cash offer in the business.
Our Great Cash Offer
We've been in this business long enough to know how our competitors operate. When they make you an offer on your junk car it's a standard offer that every single person who goes to them is going to get. Typically, somewhere between $200 and $400. That's not how we operate. We take a number of factors into consideration before making you a customer offer on your junk car.
- The most important thing we consider to before making you an offer on your junk car is the value of scrap. If you head to this website you can see what scrap is worth right now. It's just like gold or copper, you can track the value day by day. When you know what scrap is worth, you can calculate the value of any car.
- Our online tool is going to ask you for the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is the same basic information that any business that buys or sells cars is going to ask about. It's the easiest way to establish a value for a vehicle.
- We are also very interested in the trim level of your vehicle before we make an offer. Some vehicles have as many as 10 or more trim levels. The highest trim levels are often worth as much as $10,000 more than the lowest trim levels.
- The condition of your vehicle is something else that we're going to consider before making you an offer. If your car is still in good condition, and especially if it still drives, then you can expect a better offer. Unfortunately, if it's been badly damaged or it's suffering from a lot of components that don't work, you'll get a lower offer for it.
- Not everyone knows that rare vehicles are often worth more than their common counterparts. Rare vehicles will often sell at auction for well over $1,000,000. You don't need to have a million-dollar vehicle to have some hidden value in it if it's rare enough and the parts are in demand.
- Even if your vehicle isn't that rare, if it's a very popular model, then it's possible the parts will also be in high demand and worth some more money to you.
As you can see there are a number of things that we consider before making you our offer. The other thing that you may want to consider before going ahead with any kind of deal is how your car title will factor into the sale.
No Title? No Problem!
Normally a car sale requires that the title change hands as part of the deal. It's a legal document that proves vehicle ownership, so it needs to go where the car goes. But what happens if you no longer have your car title?
Unfortunately, sometimes things happen that we don't plan on. Maybe a pipe burst in the house and destroyed a box of your files, maybe the title is just misplaced, and you've never been able to find it again. Whatever the case, if you don't have a title anymore, then you need to figure out how you're going to proceed.
For most people, the easiest option is to head down to the North Augusta DMV. When you get there, they will help you fill out some paperwork so you can request a replacement car title. When it shows up in the mail in a couple of weeks, you'll be good to go again.
Waiting a couple weeks for a replacement title isn't something everyone wants to do though. If you don't have that much time on your hands, then Cash Cars Buyer may have a better option for you. In many cases, we can still go ahead with a deal even if you no longer have your car's title. So long as you have a valid vehicle registration and your driver's license, we should still be able to make a deal. That's just one of the many ways that Cash Cars Buyer stands out from the competition.
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
We always strive to give you the best service in the best deal in the industry. Check out all the ways that Cash Cars Buyer is the best in the business.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. You don't get to be in a business for that long without developing some exceptional customer service. We have a long list of satisfied customers who can tell you about it.
- Our online tool is available for you to use whenever it's convenient for you. If you only have spare time at 3 in the morning, that's fine because our tool is available. You never need to interrupt your workday or your busy life to deal with us.
- When you use our online tool you're going to get an instant offer for cash in hand. That means we can pay you within 24 hours for your junk car. No need to wait for an online payments process, and no need to wait for a check to clear.
- Dealing with Cash Cars Buyer means you're also helping out the environment. If you let a junk car sit for too long, it's going to start leaking things like motor oil or transmission fluid body your property. That can be really dangerous, and you can't really dispose of the stuff yourself either. It's just as dangerous to flush down the drain. Fortunately, we can safely dispose of it, and recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
- We are local to the North Augusta area. That means that when you sell us your junk car, if it's in poor condition and can't drive, we can still come to your home and tow it away free of charge if that's what you like.
- There's a reason we tell you to go find out what the value of scrap is before you get in touch with us. It's because we want to be as up front as we can about the offer we're going to make. When you see what scrap is worth, then you'll know we're making you a fair offer for your junk car.
Cash Cars Buyer gives you the best deal on the best service in the industry, there really is no competition. Head to our main page right now and click on the get is to offer button to start the process of selling your junk car today.