Have you been looking for a way to sell your junk car in Hickory, North Carolina? If you have, you probably already noticed how many options there seem to be and it's often hard to get a clear picture of which one's going to be the best. What seemed like it might be a simple way to make a few extra dollars can get stressful if you let it.
Google offers you a lot of options when you search for junk car buyers in your area. Depending on how you search, you can end up finding millions of results. That's far more than you could ever hope to sort through, and it makes you a little suspicious when you see how many of them seem to be identical to one another.
Another option is to put up an auction on eBay or place an ad on Craigslist. While eBay is popular and opens you up to a wide number of potential buyers across the country, the fact remains that you need to find a way to get your car to somebody who wants to buy it on the other side of the country, and eBay is going to take a percentage of any sale you make.
Craigslist is fast and free, but the problem is that ad might sit for weeks or even months before somebody answers it. When someone does get back to you, they are going to haggle with you over the price because that's often how Craigslist works.
You could always go with the old-school option of selling your car to a local scrap dealer, but you'll have to schedule a time to meet with them, and if they want your car you'll have to pay to tow it there as well.
Cash Cars Buyer can take the guesswork out of this whole process for you. Our great cash offer is the best in the business, and we can also do this quickly and easily, so you can get back to enjoying your life in Hickory.
The Best Parts of Life in Hickory, NC
What do you like most about your life in Hickory? Is it that small town Vibe that's not too stressful, that makes you feel comfortable and part of a community? Did that it's a good place to raise a family and earn a living? whatever it is that you enjoy most about Hickory, you should be free to enjoy it whenever you have the time to. You shouldn't be stressing over selling your junk car.
You have enough stress during the week putting in your 40 hours at CommScope or Worldtex. When you have some time off you don't need to be writing up a Craigslist ad. What you should be doing is trying the Ahi tuna at Backstreets Bar and Grill, or the pulled pork at Hatch Sandwich Bar.
On a Saturday afternoon you should be able to head to the downtown Hickory Farmers Market to see what deals you can find, or Just take a walk through Baker's Mountain Park rather than having to drive it to a scrap yard to see if they want to buy your junk car.
Cash Cars Buyer respects that your time is important. Whether you're at work, or during your leisure time, you don't need to interrupt that to worry about getting rid of your junk car. That's why our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it's convenient for you. On top of that, you'll be able to get an instant cash offer for your junk car.
Cash Cars Buyer’s Instant Cash Offer
When you choose to sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer, you're going to get a much better offer than you will from the competition. They're probably only going to give you $200 to $400 for your junk car, a standard offer that anyone would get. That's not how we work though. Check out the things that we consider before making our offer.
- The vehicle's make, model, and year are probably the three most important things that we look at before making an offer. This is just the simplest way to get a ballpark idea of what a car might be worth.
- Another important thing to check out is the value of scrap. Just like copper and gold, scrap has a fluctuating value. If you go to this website you can see for yourself what scrap is worth right now. When you know what it's worth, letting you know how to calculate the value of any junk car.
- The condition of your vehicle is an important thing for us to take into consideration when we are making an offer. Obviously, a car that's in good condition, and is still able to drive, is going to get a much better offer than one that has a cracked engine block or has been badly damaged in an accident.
- Trim levels are important in determining a vehicle's value. Some cars only have a handful of trim levels, while other vehicles like the Jeep Wrangler have 13 of them. Regardless of the model, high trim levels are always worth more than lower trim levels.
- If you have a rare vehicle, you may be able to get a better offer for it. There have been cases of some rare cars selling at auction for around $3 million. Now you don't need to have a classic car like a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO sitting on your property, but even if it's a more run-of-the-mill rare car it could still be worth some extra cash.
- Even if your vehicle isn’t rare, a popular model could also be worth more money overall. Popular models are in high demand, so there will be a premium for the parts that can be salvaged from them.
As you can see, we are very thorough when it comes to making an offer for your vehicle. The next step of a car sale is off and dealing with the title. So, what happens if you don't have one anymore?
Missing Car Title? That's Not a Problem!
Nothing is as stressful for someone trying to sell a junk car is realizing that they've lost the car's title. Either it got misplaced in the house, or it was destroyed somehow, it leaves you with very few options for how to proceed.
One thing you can do when you're missing a title is to head down to the Hickory DMV. When you get there, you can fill out some paperwork and request a replacement car title. It might take a couple of weeks, but when the new one shows up it will be as good as new.
If you don't want to wait a few weeks for a new title to show up, then Cash Cars Buyer has a much better option for you. In many cases, you don't even need a car title to sell your vehicle to us. If you have your vehicle's registration and it's still valid, as well as your driver's license, we should still be able to make a deal. That's the kind of difference in service that you get when you deal with Cash Cars Buyer.
The Benefits of Choosing Cash Cars Buyer
When you choose to sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer, you're getting the best service in the business. We know there's a lot of competition out there, so we always go out of our way to be the best that we can be.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. Most of our competitors have not been in this business nearly that long. Because of our experience we have a long list of satisfied customers, and we've also developed the best customer service that you're going to find.
- Our online tool is available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whenever you have the time, you could start the process of selling your junk car. You never need to worry about shifting your schedule around.
- We can give you an instant cash offer when you use our online tool, and get cash in your hand in just 24 hours. You don't need to worry about any online payments or having to wait for a check to clear.
- Selling your junk car to us isn't just good for your wallet, it's good for your property. There are a lot of substances in your junk car that can pollute the environment if it's left to sit for too long. We can safely dispose of things like old motor oil and transmission fluid, not to mention we can recycle all over 50% of your car.
- Because we are local to the Hickory area, when you sell your junk car to us we can come and tow it away free of charge if that's what you'd like.
- Being honest is important to us, and we want you to know that the offer we're making for your junk car is a fair one. That's why we encourage you to find out what scrap is worth before you even get in contact with us.
Cash Cars Buyer gives you the best service in the business, hands down. Head to our main page and click on the instant offer button to start the process of selling your truck car today.