If you have an old junk car sitting on blocks on your property you've probably been trying to figure out what you can do with it. You don't want it sitting on your property rusting away forever, but what's the best option for selling a junk car in Lakeville?
You could try placing an ad on Craigslist, but there's no telling how long it might take before you find someone who's interested. And even when you do get responses, most of them are probably going to try to offer you as little as possible.
Local scrap yards and salvage dealers are always an option, but you have to schedule a time to go out and meet them and also find a way to get your car to them. If it's not drivable anymore, it's going to be on you to tow it there and pay the fee.
If you Googled ‘who buys junk cars near me’ you've probably seen that there are millions of results that come up. There's no way you have the time to sort through all of that, right? Wouldn't you rather be doing just about anything else with your time? That's why Cash Cars Buyer is going to be the best choice for you when it comes to selling your junk car in Lakeville, Minnesota.
Selling Your Car in Lakeville
We know you work hard for your money, and that means when you're done with your workday you want to make the most of your spare time. We are just like you, working during the day, and then heading home afterwards to relax.
During the work week you're probably over at Imperial Plastics or MOM Brands doing what you need to do to pay the bills and take care of your responsibilities. When your workday is done, or when the weekend rolls around, the last thing you want to be doing is wasting time trying to find a place to get rid of a junk car.
Why bother taking an entire afternoon to head out to a scrap yard in the hopes that they're interested in paying for your car? Especially when you could just go grab some fish tacos at Lakeville Brewing Company with your best friend, or maybe try some of the pulled pork at Baldy's BBQ?
Likewise, you could spend literally hours scanning through page after page of those Google results for who claims to be buying junk cars in the area or you could just take the family for some fun trying your hand at axe throwing at Champion Valley. If that’s not your style you could just walk the dog through Casperson Park and Boat Launch.
The point is that Lakeville is a great town to live in, to work in, and to raise a family. There's plenty to do here when you're relaxing and enjoying yourself and we don't want to interfere with any of that. We're all about working with your schedule, not the other way around.
When you go with Cash Cars Buyer, we come to you whenever it's convenient. When we make a deal, we can even come to your house and tow your car away free of charge. And you'll also get up to $500 or more in cash in hand in just 24 hours. The competition is only going to offer you $200 to $400 in most cases. Want to know how we decide on our offer? Let's walk you through it.
Get $500 Cash in Hand for Your Junk Car
How do we know our competition is only going to pay you between $200 and $400 for your junk car? After 10 years in the business we have a pretty good idea of how everything works. In terms of how we come up with our offer there are few things we take into consideration.
- Your car has a minimum value based on nothing more than the scrap metal in it. Scrap, just like gold and other metals, has a fluctuating value that you can track from day to day. If you go to this website it will tell you what the crap is worth right now. You can use that information to determine what your junk car is worth at a bare minimum.
- When buying or selling any car the most important information that anyone is going to ask for is to make, model, and year of the vehicle. When you use our online tool that's the first piece of information we're going to ask for as well.
- The trim level of your vehicle will also have an effect on its value. Some vehicles can have 10 trim levels or more, so it's a big range in numbers when we're talking about what a car is worth. The highest trim level can be worth as much as $10,000 more than the lowest trim level.
- If your car has been in a bad accident and suffered extensive body damage, if there is a lot of rust and corrosion, if important systems like the transmission or the engine are no longer functional this will result in a lower offer for your car. On the other hand, if it's still in good condition, and it's still drivable, you can expect a better offer.
- Rare cars are more valuable than very common cars. In 2018 there was a rare Ferrari that sold at auction for nearly $3 million. Obviously, we don't think you're sitting on a $3 million Ferrari, but if you have a rare vehicle there will probably be some more value in it because the parts will be in higher demand for other drivers.
- A popular vehicle will also have some extra value in it even if it's not that rare. Because so many people drive it, there will still be high demand for the parts, and that translates into more money for you.
That's the basic information that we look for when determining the kind of offer to make for your junk car. Once you're ready for a sale, the other thing you need to think about is the car's title.
No Title? No Problem!
Usually, when you sell a car you need to hand over the title with it. The title is the legal document that proves ownership, and legally it's required for a sale to be finalized. So, what happens if you don't have your car's title?
The fact is, sometimes things happen out of your control. Maybe you lost a box of files when you were moving, maybe your toddler got a hold of it and ripped it to shreds. Whatever the case, if you no longer have the title your options are fairly limited.
The first thing you can do is head down to the Lakeville DMV to request a new car title. You'll have to fill out some paperwork, and they will send a new one to you in the mail within a couple of weeks.
If you're not interested in waiting a few weeks for your car's title, there is an alternative. In many cases when you deal with Cash Cars Buyer, we can buy your junk car even if you no longer have the title. If you have your driver's license and a valid vehicle registration we can usually go ahead with the deal in most cases. It's just one of the many ways we stand out from the crowd and offer you the best service in the business.
The Benefits of Choosing Cash Cars Buyer
When we say we're the best in the business when it comes to buying junk cars, we mean it. Check out all the benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer.
- Honesty and integrity are a big part of how our business works. That's why we invite you to go to this site and find out the value of scrap before you even contact us. We want you to know ahead of time that we're going to make you a fair deal.
- We are local to the Lakeville, Minnesota area. That's important because when you make a deal with us, you never have to worry about how you'll get your car to us. While a scrap yard may require you to tow your car to them, cutting into the profits you make, we’ll come to you and tow away your car free of charge once we make a deal.
- We always work with your schedule, never the other way around. You can access our online tool 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever it's convenient for you.
- Your privacy and discretion are assured when you work with Cash Cars Buyer. Because our service is online, no one ever needs to know that you're selling your junk car and you can keep the offer we make entirely private.
- Selling your car to us won't just clean up your property by getting rid of that eyesore of a junk car and put a few extra bucks in your pocket. It's good for the environment as well. We're able to recycle well over 50% of the scrap material in your vehicle, and we can safely dispose of the dangerous substances like old motor oil and transmission fluid that are inside of it.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. In that time, we've developed the best customer service in the industry and a long list of satisfied customers who can testify to have a great working with us truly is.
- When you use our online tool to get an instant offer for up to $500 cash, we'll be able to pay you in just 24 hours. That means no waiting for a check to clear, and no online payments to process. Just fast, convenient service.
As you can see, Cash Cars Buyer offers the best service, and the best deal in the industry. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button now to start the process.