How long have you been trying to get rid of your junk car? It should be an easier process than it is, because it seems like you have so many options at your disposal. You could do anything from placing an ad on Craigslist to heading down to the local salvage yard to get rid of a junk car. But really, it’s not as easy as it seems.
It could take weeks to get a response from Craigslist, and who knows what they’re going to offer you. When you go to the local salvage yard, if they want to buy your junk car, they’re also going to expect you to pay to tow it to them as well, which cuts into your profits.
You can Google “who buys junk cars in Lafayette, Louisiana” but you get 3 million results when you do so. Most of those are mirror images of each other, and we know from experience that few of them are going to offer you more than $200 to $400 for your junk car.
When you go with Cash Cars Buyer, you can use our online tool to get an instant offer for up to $500 in cash in just 24 hours. Imagine what you could do with an extra five hundred bucks by tomorrow.
Enjoying Your Life in Lafayette
The great thing about Lafayette is that it’s still big enough to be an exciting town with lots of places to go and things to do. Not to mention the fact it’s a great place to work and raise a family. But at the same time, it’s not nearly as big as Baton Rouge, or New Orleans, so you never really feel overwhelmed.
During the week you’re probably spending your time being responsible and doing the work thing at places like LHC group or maybe over at Iberiabank. Whatever it is you do, wherever it is you work, you’re taking care of responsibilities and being an adult. When you’re done with your work week, you just want to cut loose a little. Your free time is your free time, and you want to spend it doing whatever it is that makes you happy and relaxed, right?
No one wants to spend hours researching the best place to get rid of a junk car. It should be a simple process that makes you a few bucks and cleans up your property. When you use Cash Cars Buyer, that’s exactly what happens.
Just think of what you could do with that extra $500 this weekend. Maybe head over to the Old Tyme Grocery with a friend and grab a shrimp po-boy. Or there’s always the shrimp and grits at the Bon Temps Grill.
Doesn’t it seem like scheduling an appointment with a scrap dealer to go meet them would be far less fun than going for a spin at the Kart Ranch or even taking a walk around the Lake Martin Rookery?
However you’re spending your time in Lafayette, whether it be at work, having a bite to eat with friends, or just sitting at home reading a book or watching some TV, we don’t want to be the reason you have to disrupt any of that. That’s why we work the way that we do. We’re always upfront and honest about our service and how we make you an offer. Check it out.
Get $500 Cash for Your Junk Car
How is it that we are able to offer you up to $500 in cash and sometimes even more for your junk car, when the competition will only offer you $200 to $400? Take a look at what goes into an offer for your vehicle.
- We think it’s important for you to know what your car is worth at a bare minimum before you even call us. A lot of people aren’t sure what the value of a junk car might be, which is why this website is handy. It tells you the value of scrap on a day-to-day basis, just like sites tell you the value of gold and other precious metals. Check here first so you’ll know exactly what a fair offer for your car will be.
- When you go to a site like Edmunds.com or Kelley Blue Book, what is it they asked you first? They want to know the make, model, and year of the vehicle you’re interested in. That’s the same stuff we want to know about your car so we can make you an accurate offer.
- The trim level of a vehicle is also important information. The difference between the lowest price trim level of a Jeep Wrangler and the highest priced trim level on the Jeep Wrangler is over $10,000. That’s because of all the extra features and options included at the highest level, which can translate into more value for even a junk vehicle.
- If your vehicle is still in good condition you can expect a better offer for it. Cars that have been in bad accidents, or that are undrivable will unfortunately be worth less.
- If your car is rare there’s a good chance it would be worth more money to you. Other drivers who have the same make and model of vehicle likely have a harder time finding parts, so they’ll pay more for them when you sell your car as a junker.
- Even a popular model of vehicle can have some added value because if enough other people are searching for the same parts, they’ll be in higher demand and fetch a better price overall.
These are the factors we take into account when we are coming up with an offer for your vehicle. How does the car’s title come into play, though? Especially if you no longer have yours?
No Title? We Can Still Help!
Have you lost your important papers in a move? Maybe they got damaged when your basement flooded, or somebody simply misplaced them in the house, and you don’t know where they are anymore? Whatever the case, if you can’t find your car title, your options are limited.
For the most part, if you no longer have a car title, you have to go down to the Lafayette DMV to get a new one. The car’s title is a legal document that proves ownership and you need to have it to sell the car.
When you fill out the paperwork at the DMV, a new title will be sent to you within a couple of weeks and will allow you to go ahead with any sale you like. If you don’t want to wait that long however there is another option.
When you’re dealing with Cash Cars Buyer, in many cases we don’t actually need the title of the car. So long as you have your driver’s license, a valid vehicle registration, we should be able to go ahead with the sale. It’s just one of the many ways we try to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible.
The Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
As you can see, we’re pretty confident that we are going to offer you the best deal in the business for your junk car. Let’s break it down for you point-by-point so you can see what we mean.
- We’ve been in this business for over 10 years so you can trust that not only do we have exceptional customer service skills; we also have a long history of very satisfied customers.
- Because we’re local to the Lafayette area, when you want to make a deal with us to sell your junk car, you never have to worry about how you’re going to get it to us. We’ll come to you and tow your car away free of charge.
- Speaking of towing your car away, when we take your junk car, you’re not just making a few extra dollars, you’re helping the environment. Not only will it clean up the look of your property, but we can safely dispose of all the dangerous fluids like the old motor oil and transmission fluid inside your car. We can also recycle well over 50% of your car at the same time.
- As part of our commitment to be as open and honest as we can about how our business works, we invite you to check out the value of scrap before even contacting us about your car. Once you know the scrap value, you’ll see that we’re offering you a fair price for your car.
- We work with your schedule, never the other way around. You can contact us with our online tool 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whenever it’s convenient for you, from the privacy and discretion of your own home.
- When you make a deal with us for your junk car, we’ll pay you up to $500 cash in hand in just 24 hours. That means no waiting for a check to clear or an online payment to process.
As you can see, there are many benefits to using Cash Cars Buyer. We’re confident we’re going to give you the best deal in the industry, as well as saving you time and frustration. To start the process now, just head to our main page and click on the ‘get instant offer’ button.