Do you have a junk car you're trying to sell in Colorado Springs? Maybe you've considered putting an ad up on Craigslist in the hopes that someone will give you a good offer. Or, you could always pay to have your car towed to a local scrap yard and see what a salvage dealer will offer you for it. If you Googled something like “who pays the most money for junk cars near Colorado Springs, Colorado” you will have seen an absolutely staggering 142 million results show up.
There's no way any one person could or would search through all of that information. And with that much to search through, it can seem like the most impossible and stressful task in the world is just to sell a junk car that you don't want anymore.
At Cash Cars Buyer we want to take the stress out of this deal. We can make things as simple and stress-free as possible for you because we know how you spend your time and money is important, and you don't want to waste it scheduling appointments or towing your junk car to a scrap yard.
How Would You Spend an Extra $500 in Colorado Springs?
There's a lot to like about life in Colorado Springs. It's not nearly as big as Denver, but it's not a tiny little town with nothing going on, either. There's a great balance of good places to work, good places to eat, and fun things to do. With so much going on, what you don't want to be doing is wasting your time researching places to sell a junk car.
During the week we know you're putting in your hours at a place like Vectrus or Westmoreland Coal. You work hard to earn your money, and in your down time you want to be able to relax and enjoy yourself. Whether that means a nice hike through the Garden of the Gods or an intense experience going through Hellscream Haunted House.
Even wasting an hour or two Googling scrap yards or taking time on a Sunday afternoon to drive out to one could cut into time better spent grabbing some pancakes at Urban Egg or a souvlaki at Jake and Telly’s.
Whatever you do with your spare time, the point is you don't want to be wasting time researching where and how to get rid of a junk car when it should be an easy process. That's what sets us apart from the competition. We're not about wasting your time, we don't need you to come and visit us at a salvage yard, and we won't cut into your profits by making you pay to tow your junk car to see us.
When you deal with Cash Cars Buyer, we pay to tow your junk car away for free once we've made a deal. And we'll make you an instant offer for up to $500 in cash.
Get an Instant Offer for Your Junk Car
Figuring out the value of your junk car can be harder than it seems. The competition online will claim to offer you anywhere from $100 to well over $1,000. Often those high numbers are just meant to lure you in, and the real offer will be quite a bit lower.
On average, most of the others are only going to pay you $200 to $400 for your junk car. Cash Cars Buyer is willing to pay you up to $500 in cash within 24 hours for your junk car. How are we able to pay as much as we do? Take a look and see how we come to our offers.
- If you've ever checked out Edmunds.com or Kelley Blue Book, or just searched for any new car, you've noticed that the information they ask about is the make, model, and year of the vehicle. This is the same information that will ask you for in order to get a general idea of the value of your junk car.
- The condition of your vehicle is also important in determining the car's value. If your car has been in a serious accident, or vital systems like the transmission have been damaged, then you're going to get a lower offer. On the other hand, if your car is in good condition and still drivable expect to get a much higher offer.
- The trim value of your vehicle will affect how much your junk car is worth as well. The Chevy Silverado, for instance, has eight different trim levels available. From the lowest priced WT which starts at $39,335 all the way up to the highest trim level which is the Silverado High Country which can start at $60,890. That massive $20,000 range involves a lot of features and options. If your vehicle has salvageable features like these, then you'll be able to get more money for it.
- If you happen to have a rare vehicle, that can work in your favor as well. The rarer a vehicle is, the more other drivers of the same model will be willing to pay for parts when they need them.
- Even if your vehicle isn't rare, it's possible that there can be value in the salvageable parts so long as it's popular enough and they are in high demand.
- Not everyone knows this, but scrap has a value that fluctuates from day to day. Just like gold, you can look up the value of scrap to give you an idea of what your junk vehicle is worth before you accept an offer from anyone. You could go to this website and see for yourself so you know at a bare minimum what your junk car is worth.
When it comes time to sell a car having the title is an important factor of the deal. But what happens if you don't have the title any longer?
No Title? We Can Help
A car's title is the legal document that proves ownership. Government regulations require that the title change hands for any car sale to be considered legal. If you don't have your car's title, you can head to the Colorado Springs DMV to get a new one. They can issue a replacement and have it mailed to you within a couple of weeks.
If you don't want to wait a few weeks for a replacement, there is another option. Whether your title was damaged in a fire or flood, or whether you simply misplaced it and don't know where it is anymore, in many cases we can still buy your junk car.
So long as you have your driver's license and a valid vehicle registration, we should be able to buy your vehicle. It's just one of the many benefits of working with Cash Cars Buyer for a fast and convenient sale. There are other benefits, too. Check them out.
The Benefits of our Instant Cash Offer
In researching where to sell your junk car around Colorado Springs, CO, you probably come up with a number of options and each one seems to have benefits and drawbacks. Some claim to offer a lot of money, some claiming to be quick and easy. After 10 years in the business, we feel that we have the best offer you're going to find for a number of reasons.
- We have a decade of exceptional customer service experience, and a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to how quick and easy it is to sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer.
- When you use our service, our online tool is available for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week in the convenience and privacy of your own home. You don't need to worry about scheduling appointments to go visit scrap yards or upsetting your workday, or even your leisure time.
- Because we're local to the Colorado Springs area, when you make a deal with us we're able to come to you to tow away your junk car free of charge.
- We pride ourselves on her honesty and The Upfront way in which we determine the value of your vehicle. That's why we recommend you check out the value of scrap before you contact us.
- Not only can you make some money when you sell us your junk car, you can help the environment out as well. Much of your scrap vehicle can be recycled if it's not able to be sold, well over 50% in fact. Plus, your car is full of potentially dangerous substances like transmission fluid or spent motor oil that we can safely dispose of, so you don't have to worry about having them on your property.
- Using our online tool means that you're going to get your offer for up to $500 cash in under 24 hours. That means you don't have to worry about waiting for any checks to clear or any online payments to process.
- Even if you don't have your vehicle's title any longer, in many cases will still be able to work with you to ensure a quick and easy sale.
As you can see Cash Cars Buyer offers many benefits to dealing with us over the competition. Why bother scheduling appointments that are going to take time out of your busy day or searching through literally millions of search results to find another buyer when you've already found the best in the business.