If you have a junk car on your property in Apex, North Carolina, it’s probably time to find someone to buy it. The problem is that you have a large field of possibilities to narrow down. How do you decide who’s going to give you the best offer for your junk car? Cash Cars Buyer is the answer.
One of the most classic ways of selling a junk car is to get in touch with the local scrap yard or salvage dealer. The problem with that is you’re going to need to schedule a time to meet with them. That means taking time off of work or cutting into your weekend. And even if they do want to buy your car, you have to get it to them somehow. If it needs to be towed, you’re the one paying for it.
You could always try selling your junk car on eBay or on Craigslist, but that could be a very time-consuming proposition. Some junk car ads could stay up on Craigslist for months before they get a reply. And there’s a good chance that when someone does get back to you, they’re going to offer you less money than you were asking.
You could always turn to Google, and you’ll get plenty of results when you search for junk car buyers in the area. The problem is there’s actually too many results. When you search for who buys junk cars near me, you’re going to get millions of results. There’s no way you’re searching through all those, is there? And even when you look through the first few pages, they’re all so similar that it seems kind of shady.
Cash Cars Buyer can give you a great cash offer tailored specifically to you and your vehicle. Not only that, our service is fast and convenient, and we work with your schedule. That way you can get back to doing the things you love around Apex.
Life in Apex
Just like you, we are working people. That means we value all the time we have in a week. So, during the week we know you’re putting in your 40 hours over at Wake County Public Schools or Apex Tool Group. That’s you being responsible and doing what you need to do to take care of your family and your bills. And that’s most of your time. When you’re done work for the day, you should be able to do what you want and not have to worry about finding someone to buy a junk car.
After work on any given night you should have the freedom to go grab a Philly cheesesteak at Salem Street Pub or dig into some shepherd’s pie at Doherty’s Irish Pub & Restaurant. You shouldn’t need to worry about snapping some pics of your junk car and crafting the perfect Craigslist ad.
On the weekend, why should you have to head over to the local salvage dealer when you could take a relaxing walk around Jordan Lake State Recreation Area or hang out with your family at the Apex Farmers Market?
It’s easy to pick out what’s going to be a more fun way to spend your time. But that doesn’t change the fact that you do need to find someone to buy your junk car and you do want the best deal you can get. That’s why Cash Cars Buyer works the way we do. Our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And when you choose us, you’re going to get the best cash offer in the business.
Our Great Cash Offer
The competition is probably only going to offer you between $200 and $400 for your junk car. At Cash Cars Buyer we make every deal specific to the car that we are interested in. We want to make sure it’s the fairest deal that you can get.
- Before you opt to sell your junk car to anyone, you should head to this website. It will show you what scrap is worth right now. Just like copper and gold, scrap has a value that you can track every single day. When you know what scrap is worth you can calculate what your car is worth at a bare minimum.
- Our online tool is going to ask you for the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is the same basic information that anyone who deals in cars is going to ask because it’s the easiest way to gauge the value of a vehicle.
- The trim level of your car will also affect the offer we make. The difference between the lowest trim level of a car and the highest trim level can sometimes be $10,000 or more. Even when you sell your car is a junker, that high trim level will be worth more money to you.
- Your vehicle’s condition is important to determining its value. If your car has been badly damaged in an accident, then the value will be diminished. If it’s still a relatively good condition, and especially if it still drives, you can expect to get a better offer.
- If you have a rare vehicle that may be worth some extra money to you. Some rare vehicles can be worth a surprising amount of money. There have been cases of rare vehicles selling at auction for over $3 million. There’s a good chance you’re not selling us a junk car worth that much, but it still might be worth a few hundred extra dollars or more.
- Even if your car isn’t especially rare, if it’s a popular model it might also be worth some extra money. Because popular models are in such high demand, the parts salvaged from yours could fetch a premium offer.
Now that you know how it is, we determine the offer we’re going to make you, the next step in a sale usually involves the car title. But what happens if you don’t have yours anymore?
No Title? No Problem
Anytime you want to sell a car you need to have the title go with it, right? It’s the legal document that proves vehicle ownership and is issued by the government. Normally a sale cannot go through without this. So, what happens when you no longer have it?
Because the car title is just a piece of paper, it can be a little fragile. That means it’s possible that it could be destroyed by water damage if a pipe burst, or it could just as easily be misplaced in the house somewhere. The point is if you don’t have it, your options for how to proceed are limited.
Usually when a title is missing you have to head down to the Apex DMV. Someone there can help you fill out the paperwork to request a new one. The replacement title will show up in the mail within a couple of weeks and then you’ll be good to go.
Of course, if you don’t want to wait a few weeks to sell your car, there is another option. Cash Cars Buyer can still go ahead with a sale in many cases even if you no longer have the title. If you have your driver’s license and a valid vehicle registration, we should still be able to make a deal. That’s just one of the many benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer.
The Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
If you want the best service and the best offer in the industry, it’s clear that Cash Cars Buyer is the best choice. She got all the ways that we stand out from the competition.
- We want to be as open and honest as we can when it comes to how we do our business. That’s why we want you to find out what scrap is worth before you even get in touch with us. When you see what your car is worth in terms of scrap, you’ll know that when we make you an offer it’s more than fair.
- We have over 10 years of experience in this business, that’s much longer than most of the competitors are there. Not only do we have a long list of very satisfied customers, we have the best and the most efficient service that you’re going to find.
- Because we are local to the Apex area, you never need to worry about how that junk car is getting off your property when you make a deal with us, we could actually come to your home and tow it away free of charge if you want.
- Our online tool is available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never need to upset your schedule to deal with us, we are here whenever it’s convenient for you.
- When you use our online tool you’re going to get an instant cash offer for up to $500 and in many cases much, much more for your junk car. That’s cash in hand in just 24 hours. You never need to wait for a check to clear, or an online payment to process.
- Not only do you make money when you sell us your junk car, you also help the environment. We’re able to safely dispose of things like old motor oil and transmission fluid that could pollute your property if they start leaking out. Then we can recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
As you can see, the benefits of Cash Cars Buyer are clear. Now all you need to do is head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process of selling your junk car today.