The day has arrived for you to sell that tarnished van sitting in the garage. Thankfully, there is a company that will offer you top dollar for that clunker as well as free towing!
Have you gotten tired of the upkeep of that rusted SUV sitting in the backyard? Does that small 1990 rusted sedan just make you irritated every time you see it?
Cash Cars Buyer is the premier car buying company here in Glendale Heights, IL.
We buy all makes and models, whether running or not. Whether you’re in zip code 60137 or 60139, we will come to your home to buy your car!
I Want to Sell My Car Today
We know you want to sell your junk car today, so check out what the state of Illinois requires of car sellers.
- Be sure to take off the license plates from your car and put them somewhere safe.
- Secondly, make sure that you offer the buyer a signed, dated and valid title certificate at the time of sale. You and the buyer will have to complete the title assignment section.
- Next, fill out a Notice of Sale form which is attached to the bottom of the title. After completing this form, drop it in the mail to the IL Secretary of State (SOS).
- Don’t forget to exchange contact information with your car buyer. Then take the time to complete and prepare a bill of sale.
- Afterward, make sure that you fill out the Seller’s Report of Sale (Form VSD 703). After you do, take it to the IL SOS Vehicle Services Department too. With this form you are no longer held liable for the car.
- Was your original car title lost or destroyed and you need a duplicate car title? Illinois can help you out with that. Click here to learn more.
Cash Cars Buyer knows that these steps can cost you some wait time in lines and a few extra dollars. But, when all of the paperwork is completed, you will have the best car buying experience ever!
I Want to Sell My Car, but Don’t Have the Title
Cash Cars Buyer knows that some of our junk car sellers may not have a car title or even the ability to obtain a duplicate car title.
So, if this is your particular case, you not having a car title for the sale isn’t an issue for us.
But we do ask that you have both your driver's license and a copy of your registration on hand for the sale of your car.
Need more information? Call us and let’s get your car sold and put cash in your hands fast!
Maybe I Can Sell my Car on Craigslist for Fast Cash!
If you’re thinking of hitting up Illinois Craigslist to sell your car, then let’s explore this.
First and foremost, your car ad will not be the only car ad online.
You’ll have stiff competition from independent dealerships and other independent sellers.
So, get those pictures ready because you need lots of them for your online car ad.
Secondly, prepare to write a description of that car. You have to tell car buyers any and everything about your damaged car.
What year is the car? What damaged that front fender? Is your price negotiable? These questions and more will come up and have to be answered in your ad.
Finally, you have to weed out the serious car buyers from the scammers and game-players.
Craigslist is a great online marketplace for some great deals. But, selling a car on Craigslist can be very time-consuming.
You may not get a serious offer on your car for weeks or even months down the road.
At the end of it all, you have to figure is an online car ad really worth it?
Cash Cars Buyer understands that selling a car online takes time, money and even patience. So, instead of turning to Craigslist to sell your car, let us buy it!
What Else Can You Tell Me About Your Methods of Offering Cash for Cars?
Check out some of our most popular questions and read our answers!
- What makes Cash Cars Buyer different? We are a licensed, bonded and insured car buying company. Not only will we operate with respect to you, but we will never low-ball you or lock you into selling your car to us.
- What kind of information do you need to know about my car? Our online tool will walk you through the process of allowing us to know about your car. We will need to know the year, make and model. Then you can tell us if your car has all four wheels, whether there is body damage and more.
- How much can I get for my car? This is one of our most asked questions. The answer really depends on the kind of car you have, as well as the condition the car is in. The more we know about your car, the better offer we can make for your car! Learn your car's value by clicking here!
- Do you really give cash on the spot? Yes! Once we make it out to your Glendale Heights home, we will examine your car. once everything looks good, you will have cash on the spot, in your hands!
- What fees do you charge? None! There are no hidden fees, ever! Did we mention that we will even tow your car away for free?
- Will someone recycle my junk car? That is a great question and your junk car is definitely recyclable! More than 80% of a junk car is recyclable. Even the tires of an old car are repurposed into asphalt for highways!
- Are you sure that you will buy my car even if it doesn’t run or has been in an accident? We sure will! Whether your car stopped running last week, or last year, we'll still buy it! We will buy your car even if there is hood or fender damage!
- What’s your phone number? I’m ready to sell my car to you, now! Great! Just call us at 773-791-4363! We can’t wait to talk to you and give you the cash you need and deserve, for your car now!