Whether you have an old SUV, van, sedan or some other kind of vehicle- you’re tired of it. You have thoughts of selling it for big money to a local pick and pull car lot. Will you get the big money you want? Let’s examine how to sell a car to a pick and pull car lot.
What Exactly is A Pick and Pull Car Lot?
Pick and pull car lots are also known as “Pull-A-Part” as well as “Pick-N-Pull”. Regardless of what you call it, the premise of these car lots is simple: a car lot that has car parts the public can shop for. The lot also buys old cars and pulls them for their parts. When you visit a pick and pull car lot, you can browse various damaged and deteriorated vehicles, retrieve a part from them, then pay the lot manager.
Think of a pick and pull car lot as an alternative to digging through a local vehicle junkyard. Generally, you begin your search for a car part, by going onto the company’s online car inventory system. Once you locate the parts you want, you can typically buy them online, and pay for them once you arrive. Car parts are generally divided by type, cost, color, weight and other classifications. After you pay for or find what you want, you can order the part online, or go into the pick and pull lot and buy the car part.
Can I sell My Car To A Pick And Pull Car Lot?
You sure can. Not only can you buy car parts at a pick and pull lot, but you can sell a vehicle too. Are you in need of fast cash? Do you have a salvage vehicle to sell? Then a pick and pull car lot may be a great place for you to sell your car. Typically, you can get a free quote on your junk car, as well as free towing and quick money on the spot.
What Are The Steps in Selling A Car to A Pick And Pull Lot?
Selling or scrapping a car at a pick and pull lot is generally an easy task. Take a read of the general steps tos selling a car to a pick and pull car lot.
Step One: Call Or Complete An Online Form
Once you ‘re ready to sell your car, you can either go on the site of the pick and pull site, and fill out a form. You can also simply call the pick and pull car lot, and let them know that you have a car to sell. Once you to either, you’ll have a cash offer for your vehicle.
Step Two: Accept the Offer
Once you accept the offer that the pick and pull car lot makes on your car, more information from you will typically be collected. Depending on the state in which you live, there may be other requirements that need to be met, in order for you to sell your vehicle.
Step Three: A Pickup Will Be Scheduled
When you accept the offer that the pick and pull lot makes to you, a pickup of your car will be scheduled. Typically, your car can be picked up in hours or days.
Step Four: Receive Payment
After your scrap, damaged or junk car is received by the pick and pull attendants, you will get a check that will either be delivered by the tow truck driver or mailed to your home. Many times, pick and pull lots will allow you to pick up the check at one of their local stores.
What Paperwork Do I Need To Sell My Car to a Pick and Pull?
In many instances, pick and pull lots need the title of your vehicle. Depending on your circumstances, and where you live, other paperwork may be needed. You want to call and find out the most specific details with your car sale.
Does My Name Have To Be On the Title To Sell My Car?
In most circumstances, pick and pull car lots can buy your car, even if your name is not on the title. But, in some states, you may have to get a duplicate car title or other paperwork before the pick and pull lot can buy it.
How Much Does Pick N Pull Give You For Your Car?
The amount you get for your car will vary on the kind of car you’re selling and its condition. Folks can see hundreds of dollars for the sale of their cars. Other people have vehicles that can be worth up to $3,500. It all depends on what your car is worth and its current state at the time of sale.
“So, I Can Make Some Quick Money For My Old Car?”
In a word, yes. The amount of money you receive depends on your car. The pick and pull “buy cars for cash” system typically covers sedans, vans, SUVS, crossovers, minivans, cars that are no longer manufactured and more. Your general pick and pull lot will welcome all kinds of vehicles- running or not- for money. Even if you have an old foreign car, you can get money for it. You have to call for the exact amount.
What are Some Benefits of Selling A Car to A Pick and Pull Lot?
Take a read of some of the advantages of selling your car to a pick and pull car lot.
- Most pick and pull places will pay you top dollar for your sedan, truck, SUV, van or the vehicle you are selling.
- Generally, the process of selling your old car is fast and easy. Most of the time, the pick and pull company takes care of all documents and paperwork.
- Once you agree to the offer, you can receive free removal of your old car- as long as the vehicle is within their towing range.
- Your scrap vehicle will be safely and quickly removed from property.
- You will get fast cash for your scrap vehicle.
- Typically, pick and pull sites do recycle cars in an eco-friendly way.
- Pick and pull lots also extract and even recycle fluids, oils and other hazardous items from scrap cars.
- Pick and pull lots also recycle car parts; then, they make those parts available to the public for purchase.
- Any remaining scrap metal from an old car is also utilized. New steel products can be crafted from the leftover scraps.
Are There Any Disadvantages to Selling A Car To A Pick and Pull Lot?
Below are some of the setbacks to selling to a pick and pull car lot:
- The price you’re offered for your car, may not be the price you were hoping to receive.
- You may call hoping to get a price for your car, but the pick and pull agent may tell you that your car isn’t worth anything.
- Your car may not be within the range of the company’s towing network.
- If you don’t have the title, then you may not be able to sell your car.
- Once you get a quote, you want to get that quote in writing and ask the person’s name who gave you the quote. You may be offered a lot less later for your car.
- Your car’s value may decrease over time. The quote you got a week ago, may not be the quote you will get later.
- The pick and pull car lot may (or may not) subtract from your final payment. This is where you want to ask about free towing. If the pick and pull lot charges for towing, this could cut into your bottom line.
- Your car may not be able to be recycled for its parts.
Is There An Alternative To A Pick And Pull Lot For Selling My Old Car?
There sure is. Cash Cars Buyer can buy that old car from you, in a matter of days. Like a pick and pull car lot, we make fast cash offers. We also accept ALL makes and models.
Does Cash Cars Buyer Accept Non-Running Cars?
We sure do! We buy cars, trucks, crossovers, SUVS, sedans, foreign and domestic vehicles- whether they’re running or not. So, there’s no need for you to get that old car repaired. Just sell it as-is!
Fair Market Value For Your Junk Car Too!
For that old car that’s doing nothing but collecting dust and rust, we pay fair market value for it! We play no games, and offer no hassles when it comes to buying your junk car.
What Steps Do I Take To Sell My Car To Cash Cars Buyer?
We make selling car fast and easy! Just take a look at the steps you need to take to sell your vehicle to us!
- Enter your car’s information into our online form.
- Once you have entered your car’s data, you will have a FREE online offer that you can agree to.
- After you decide that you love our offer, call us so that we can ask you some additional questions.
- Once we finish with our line of questioning, we will make you a solid offer on that old ride. Are you loving what you’re hearing? Great! It’s time to pack up that car and get paid!
- In a matter of days, we will come to your location, after we scheduled the perfect time and day.
- Our associate will arrive to inspect your car. Once all is good to go, we will hand you the money!
No Title? No Problem!
Did something happen to the title of your car and now its lost? In lots of cases, we buy cars with no title and we just may buy yours! We ask that you have your registration and a valid/current government ID for the sale. Of course, you can always ask us if you have any questions about your lack of title.
“You Offer FREE Towing Too, Right?”
We sure do! In fact, the entire process of selling your car to Cash Cars Buyer is completely FREE! You never have to come out of pocket to sell your car.
Instead of the hassles of a pick and pull site, why not call Cash Cars Buyer? We buy all makes and models, and offer fair market value! Your cash for that old car is but a phone call away! Call now!