Are you ready to sell your junk car in Edina, Minnesota? If it’s been sitting around on your property for ages now, stressing you out and making you wonder what you can do with it, you’ve probably already started the search for where to sell.
You have a lot of options available when it comes to selling a junk car. The easiest choice is to open a new browser window and Google ‘who buys junk cars near me.’ Unfortunately, that’s going to give you several million results. How can you hope to even start looking through all of that?
The old school option is to look up your local scrap yard or salvage dealer and see if you can schedule a time to go meet with them. You may have to tow your junk car to see them, and that will cut into your profit, not to mention the time it takes to do so.
Another option available is placing an ad. You could choose eBay, or even Craigslist, but you have to take all the pictures, write up a compelling ad, and then you’re still probably going to wait days or even weeks to get a response. When someone finally does get in touch with you, they’re likely going to try to haggle for a lower dollar amount as well.
Cash Cars Buyer is the best choice in the business for buying your junk car. We can offer Superior customer service, and a much better deal than anyone else. That’s going to save you time and allow you to get back to doing the things that you want to do around Edina.
Living Your Life in Edina, Minnesota
If you had to list all the things you like about living life in Edina, where do you think you would start? There are a lot of fun or relaxing things to do around town from taking the dog for a walk-through Centennial Lakes Park to bowling a few rounds over at Pinstripes after having a meal.
It’s nowhere near as stressful as bigger cities like St. Paul and Minneapolis, and it has a lot of that small-town charm that you look for when trying to find a place to live and raise a family. It’s also a great place to work, right?
During the week, whether you’re putting in your hours over at Edina Realty or paying the bills at Jerry’s Enterprises, when you’re done work you want to make the most of your free time. What you don’t want to be doing is making appointments with scrap dealers, or endlessly Googling who’s going to pay the most for your junk car.
At the end of the workday, or on the weekend, you want to be able to enjoy your downtime, not waste it on a job that is going to just stress you out even more. Wouldn’t you rather spend your Saturday afternoon having some empanadas at Cahill Bistro or going out with the family on Sunday morning to get eggs Benedict at Edina Grill instead of writing up a Craigslist ad?
The point is that you work hard for your money, and for the free time that you have during the week. We don’t want to intrude on that any more than is necessary. Just like you, when we’re done our work today, we want to go home and relax, maybe watch some Netflix, and just unwind.
Cash Cars Buyer is the best in the business because we understand that your time is valuable to you. When we make a deal, we try to make it as efficient, easy, and fast as possible. That’s why our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we can make you a great offer for your vehicle whenever it works for you.
Speaking of our instant cash offer, not everyone knows how it is we come up with the offer that we make for your vehicle. We can walk you through it, so you know the entire process.
Our Instant Cash Offer
The competition is only going to offer you $200 to $400 for your junk car when we make you an offer it’s going to be for up to $500 cash in some instances even more. How do we decide on the offer we’re going to make? Take a look at the things we consider.
- The easiest way for us to establish a value for your vehicle is to check the scrap value. We think you should do this yourself before even getting in touch with us, so you know what kind of offer is going to be fair. If you go to a website like this one you can find out what scrap is worth. The value fluctuates from day to day just like gold or copper, so it’s good to be up to date.
- Another important piece of information that will need to know is the make, model, and year of your vehicle. Any company that buys or sells vehicles will ask you about this information because it’s the most obvious and simple way to establish a vehicle’s worth.
- The trim level of your vehicle also affects the value, even as a junker. Vehicles like Jeep Wranglers have as many as 12 different trim levels, while most cars tend to have between 4 and 6 on average. The highest trim level is always worth more than the lowest trim level because it includes a lot of high-value features and options.
- Vehicle rarity is also something that needs to be taken into consideration when making you an offer. Rare vehicles are in higher demand because it’s hard for other drivers to find those parts. When you sell your rare car as a junker, we’ll be able to offer you more money for it if it’s a rare one that’s in high demand.
- Even if your vehicle is rare, if it’s a popular model then there will be other drivers anxious to get the salvage parts and that could translate into a better offer for you as well.
- Your vehicle’s condition is the last thing that we want to take into consideration before making you an offer. Cars that have been badly damaged by accidents, that have severe rust damage, or maybe suffer from something like a blown head gasket are going to get a lower offer. If your car is still in good condition, and especially if it’s still drivable, you can expect a better offer.
Now that you know how we go about making an offer, you may be wondering how your car’s title figures into the deal. This is especially true if you don’t have your title any longer.
No Car Title? We Can Help!
Technically you’re supposed to be keeping your car title in a safe place in the house so that it’s there when you need it. Unfortunately, not everything always goes as planned. Sometimes you lose important papers when someone moves them without your knowledge, sometimes they get destroyed by accident.
If you don’t longer have your car title, your options about how to proceed are limited. The first thing that you can do is head to the Edina / Southdale DMV office located in Minneapolis. When you get there, someone can help you fill out the necessary paperwork to get a replacement car title. Your new title will show up in the mail within a couple of weeks and everything should be smooth sailing from there.
If you don’t want to head into Minneapolis, and if you don’t want to wait a few weeks for a new title to show up, Cash Cars Buyer does have another option. In many cases we are able to go ahead with the deal even when you don’t have a title. If you have a valid vehicle registration and your driver’s license, we should still be able to make a deal. This is just one of the many ways that Cash Cars Buyer is superior to the competition.
The Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
It’s easy to see why Cash Cars Buyer is the best in the business when we lay it all out point-by-point.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That’s how we know we have the best customer service in the industry to make this deal as easy, efficient, and fast for you as possible. There’s a long list of satisfied customers to back that claim up.
- When we conduct business with you, we always try to be as honest and upfront about how things work as we possibly can be. That’s why we want you to check out this website to learn the value of scrap before you get in touch with us. We want you to know that when we make you an offer, it’s a fair offer.
- We are local to the Edina, Minnesota area. That means that when you make a deal with us you never need to worry about how you’re going to get your junk car to us. If it’s not drivable, we’re more than happy to come to your property and tow it away free of charge if that’s what you’d like.
- We understand that your spare time is valuable to you which is why you never have to work with our schedule. Whenever it’s convenient for you, you can access our online tool. It’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We use our online tool you’ll get an instant offer for up to $500 in cash and just 24 hours. that means you never have to wait for a check to clear or an online payment to process like you’ll have to do with the competition.
- Choosing cash cars by all means that you’re also choosing to help the environment as well. We’re able to safely dispose of old motor oil and other dangerous substances in your car. We can also recycle over 50% of the vehicle as well.
As you can see, there are a lot of benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process now.