” Cash for Junk” is what your current mission and we are here to help!
Cash Cars Buyer, will purchase your car with no title!
We also offer lots of services that will help you on your mission of “cash for junk” fast!
How can I get the most money for my junk car?
Looking for great ways to get the most money for you junk car? Check out a few ways below!
Sell your car privately
Is your car a unique kind of vehicle? Is your car a vintage treasure that is just very old? Your old set of wheels may be just perfect for a buyer. So, you may opt to sell it privately Even if you have a car that has low mileage, or hard-to-find options – there could be a potential buyer who purchases those kinds of junk cars like yours.
Lots of private buyers pay great prices for junk cars and cars that are unique or unusual. So, try to find some for sale signs and stick them inside the car.
Now with private selling, comes some precautions that you must take.
- Make sure that you meet with potential buyers in a public setting.
- Don’t take cash, but instead insist on a money order you and the buyer go to purchase together, ensuring its authenticity. The last thing you need, is “funny money” and when it’s funny to you, it’s no laughing matter.
- Make sure that you are never harassed or bullied about your car. Sure, if you want to negotiate the price, that is cool. But never take on a buyer’s anger.
- And never pay any money to anyone for the sale of your car. This is a “red flag” that a scammer has surfaced.
Post an ad online
Using online marketplaces such as Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, eBay Motors, Autotrader and others is a great way to sell your junk car. Just keep a few things in mind:
- Pictures will tell the story of your ad. So, make sure you have lots of them and they are sharp and focused.
- Be sure to write an honest and creative ad. Be sure to leave nothing out either. If your car doesn't run, include that. Lots of buyers look for non-running cars
- Prepare for questions about your car. This is where writing the detailed ad comes in. The more you place in your ad, the less questions you have to answer from potential buyers.
Sell your car to a local junkyard
When you sell your car to a junkyard, you can count on getting paid cash.
But you want to make sure that you negotiate the best price for your car. Junkyards are not picky about what they they take.
But they will want to spend the least amount of money for it.
Junk yards look at the weight of car so make sure that you know the current price of scrap. Click here to view it!
Can I junk my car without title?
Lots of places will not buy a car without the title. So, it is to your benefit to find it or get a duplicate car title.
And you have to have your registration too.
Can I get money for scrapping my car?
Scrapping your car is pretty easy. Just make sure that you follow your state’s guidelines and be sure to have all paperwork that is needed.
Additional steps to take include:
- Take out any personal belongings you have in the car.
- Don’t forget to get your title as well as your car registration for the sale of your car.
- If you need a duplicate car title, be sure to visit your state to obtain one.
- Make sure that you visit reputable car companies to scrap your car.
- Know the current price of scrap metal.
- Be sure you have realistic expectations about your car.
- Put those negotiation skills to work to get the best value for your car!
- Make sure that you verify that the scale used to weigh your car is one that is certified.
- Take multiple offers and make sure that you get the best one!
Cash For Junk – Does CarMax pay well for cars?
Well, it depends. CarMax is the country’s largest used car retailer and they have a great system for people to use, who are interested in selling their cars.
For many, CarMax offers a great offer for cars. While experiences at CarMax can vary, it is important to:
- Have all paperwork – such as the title and car registration ready to go.
- Be sure that all owners of the car are present during the sale.
- Make sure that the offer you get for your car is good for seven days.
- Once you accept the offer, you will get a bank draft that you can deposit into your bank. Depending on your bank it may take up to ten days for it to clear.
How much do junkyards pay for cars?
How junkyards determine price
When a junk yard owner assesses the value of your junk car, there are a few factors that go into the price they offer you. Check out some of those factors below:
Your junk car’s year
The age of your car helps determine how much you will receive for it. For example, if your junk car is over 20 to 25 years old, you can expect to receive a price for it, that reflects its year. But if you have a car that is younger and in great shape, just some engine trouble or something, you may get a decent amount of money for it.
The make, model and condition of your junk car
This trio of factors plays a huge role in the cash you’ll get for your scrap car. As you can imagine, the better your car is, the better your payday will be.
Your junk car’s weight
It pays to know your car’s weight. So, be sure that you know it. And you may want to keep an eye on the current price of scrap metal too.
Cash For Junk – FAQ
Can I sell my car to you without the title?
If you lost the title to your car, we may be able to buy it! We buy cars with no title. But in an effort to prove ownership of the car, we ask that you have both the car registration as well as a picture ID for the sale of your car.
What if my car has no keys? Will you buy it?
Of course! Even if your car has missing keys, you can still sell your car to us!
How does it work to sell my car to Cash Cars Buyer?
Enter your car’s specs
This is the part of the process that determines how much money you will get for your car. Because the more details you put in, the more accurate your instant quote will be! So, be sure that you are as detailed as possible! Once you have your instant offer, be sure to call us so we can make you a guaranteed cash offer on your car.
Accept your cash offer
When you accept your cash offer, we will ask you what a good day and time are, to come to your location and perform an on-site appraisal of your junk car.
Get paid fast!
After we arrive, we will appraise your car. Then when all looks great, we will hand you the cash!
My car has lots of damage. Will you buy it?
We don't care! We will still buy your car!
How much is my junk car worth?
This depends on several factors:
- Year, make and model
- Features and options
- The condition of the parts
What if I want 500 for my junk car? Is this possible?
It sure is! And many times, lots of our customers are pleasantly surprised to see that they get more than the $500 that they wanted! But as a licensed, bonded and insured company, we operate in truth and will provide the best possible outcome to your car selling. So, you may get $500. But feel confident that you will get the most money possible for your vehicle.
How long does it take to sell my car to Cash Cars Buyer?
Believe it or not, in many instances, we can get to you the same day you contact us! To sell your car to us generally takes 24-72 hours. We are experienced, fast, prompt and efficient.
So, know that you are dealing with junk car buying pros here!
And do I have to tow my car to you?
Not at all! We come to you! You never have to leave your location to sell your junk car. We provide personalized, private, quick and efficient service!
Cash For Junk – Sell Your Junk Car Fast!
Need a few good reasons to sell your car to Cash Cars Buyer? We have them!
- We pay in cash on the spot for all kinds of junk cars, even those that don’t run!
- Can’t find the title to your junk car? We buy cars with no title! In most cases not having your car title is not a problem. But we do ask that you have your car registration as well as your picture ID.
- We offer FREE junk car removal! You never have to pay to have your car towed away!
- Our services are “FEE-FREE” to you! That mean no paperwork, processing or hauling fees to you!
- We are local to your area & can arrive to your location in as little as 24 hours!
- You can get an instant offer on your car, 24/7, in the privacy of your own home!
- We are a licensed bonded and insured company. That means we are honest, trustworthy and straightforward! You will have the best possible outcome to your junk car selling experience!