So, you’ve got a junk car on your property here in Socastee, but you’re not entirely sure what to do with it. What are your options?
You could try selling it yourself in a private sale on Craigslist but who knows how much of an offer you’re going to get or if whoever you try to make your deal with is going to flake out on you. You could try going to the nearest junkyard, but there’s no guarantee you’ll get anywhere near what the vehicle is worth, and you’re going to have to pay to have it towed there.
Whatever direction you decide to go in, they are going to be plenty of options available to the point that it actually becomes a little overwhelming. It can make the entire ordeal more stressful than it needs to be. You just want to get rid of a junk car and make some cash. Why does it have to be this hard? It doesn’t.
Cash Cars Buyers is able to make you an instant offer for up to $500 cash that we can pay to you within 24 hours. We are confident that this is the best deal you’re going to find anywhere, and we’ll tell you why.
How Would You Spend an Extra $500 in Socastee?
Life in Socastee is pretty relaxing. Small town life means you get to enjoy taking it easy when you’re not busy working over at BI-LO or US Lawns or wherever it is that you put in your hours during the week to pay your bills. But when you do get some time off, you don’t want to be wasting that time researching the best place to sell your junk car, or scheduling appointments to go visit salvage dealers.
During your downtime you probably like to just spend some time with your friends and family, or maybe just hanging out at home watching Netflix. On the other hand, maybe you’d like to head over to Myrtle Beach or spend an afternoon at the Fun Warehouse. Whatever it is, it’s how you spend your spare time and the point is it’s your time. You want to do what you want to do.
What you don’t want to do is endlessly search online for junk dealers during your free time when you could be with your family enjoying a flounder sandwich at The Porch restaurant or a fish fry at Socastee Station. You don’t need to be stressing out over the junk car on your property and how you can finally do something with it, or how much anyone’s going to offer you for it.
That’s what sets us apart from the competition. We don’t want you to waste your time scheduling appointments or trying to find a way to tow your vehicle to a scrap yard. We work with your schedule whenever you have free time to use our online tool to get your instant offer for up to $500 for your junk car. How do we come up with our offers? take a look.
Get an Instant Offer for Your Junk Car
The competition It’s probably only going to offer you $200 to $400 for your junk car. We know this because we’ve been in the business for 10 years and we have a pretty good idea what other companies are like. We can offer you up to $500 or more for your junk vehicle. This is how we break down our offer.
- To start things off, you should check out this site to find out some up-to-date prices for scrap. This will let you know at a bare minimum what your vehicle should be worth. If anyone offers you less than the scrap value, then you know you’re being lowballed. We want you to check it out, so you know that the offer we make is going to be fair.
- Next, you can use our online tool to start the process of getting your instant offer. We’re going to want to know the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is the basic information that everyone from Edmunds.com to Kelley Blue Book want to know. It’s the best way to get a good ballpark figure of your vehicle’s worth.
- The trim level of your vehicle is also a factor in determining its value. High trim levels have higher value because of all the added features and options that are included. This could be anything from a 360-degree camera, 2 your infotainment screen.
- The condition of your vehicle also affects the value. If it’s still in relatively good condition, and especially if it can still drive, it will be worth more money. On the other hand, if you’ve been in an accident, or some major portions of the vehicle have been damaged, then the value may suffer.
- If you happen to have a rare vehicle, that can work to your advantage. Rare vehicles bring an increased value because the parts are in such high demand. Other owners of the same rare model are willing to pay top dollar for replacements.
- Don’t worry if your car isn’t very rare though. A popular model can also be in high demand just because it is so popular. The more people who need those parts, the more likely they are to sell.
- The last really important feature of any vehicle sale is the car title. This is a legal document that proves ownership and is often necessary for any sales to proceed. But what happens if you don’t have your car title anymore?
No Title? We Can Help!
When you buy a car, you take possession of the car’s title and become the legal owner. Unfortunately, sometimes it’s not as simple as all that. If you’ve lost your car title, perhaps it got misplaced in a move or even destroyed by accident, then you may have to go get a replacement.
You can get a duplicate car title at the nearest DMV in Myrtle Beach Commons. When you fill out the appropriate paperwork, they’ll send you a new one in the mail, and it will probably take a few weeks to get to you.
Luckily when you sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer you don’t necessarily need to have a title. In many cases, so long as you have a driver’s license and the vehicle’s registration will be able to still make a deal. It’s just one of the many ways in which we try to make this deal as easy and stress-free as possible.
The Benefits of Selling Your Car to Cash Cars Buyer
When you decided to sell your junk car, the first thing you probably did was Google something like “cash for junk cars near Socastee.” The results were very likely overwhelming. Literally thousands of results appear when you do a search like that, so how do you even decide where to begin?
We’re head and shoulders above the competition, and we’ll tell you why.
- We’ve been in business for over 10 years now. We have a track record of excellent customer service, as well as a history of satisfied customers who can attest to the value of doing business with us.
- We believe in giving you a fair offer, so we’re more than happy to invite you to check out the value of scrap even before you contact us about selling your car. We want you to know exactly what your car is worth before you decide to sell.
- Because we’re local to Socastee, SC you don’t have to worry about finding your way to us or paying to have your vehicle towed into a salvage yard. If you sell your car to us will come and tow it away for you free of charge.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant offer, you can do it whenever is convenient for you. No need to schedule appointments or juggle your schedule to meet our needs. Everything can be done from the convenience and privacy of your own home.
- You may not have considered this but selling us your junk car is actually good for the environment. Over 50% of your car can be recycled, plus we are able to dispose of the dangerous fluids like your old motor oil and transmission fluid in a safe manner. You’re not just making money, your help keeping Socastee beautiful.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant offer, you can make up to $500 cash or more for your junk car. That’s cash in your hand within 24 hours. Unlike our competition, you’re not going to have to wait for a check to clear or for an online payment to get processed. We’re all about making this as quick and convenient for you as possible.
Whether you live in 29577 or 29588 we will be able to make you an offer for your junk car, and even come and tow it away for you free of charge if we make a deal. There are no hidden fees, and we won’t waste any more of your time than is absolutely necessary.
When you deal with Cash Cars Buyer, you’ll see why we have the great reputation that we do, and you’ll be able to make up to $500 for your junk car.