If you’ve had a car up on blocks in the driveway for a while now, you’ve probably been trying to figure out just what to do with it. It’s harder than it seems to try to find a good place to sell your junk car because there are just so many options out there.
Some people choose to put an ad on Craigslist, but you never know how long it’s going to take or what kind of offer you’re going to get. The same goes for eBay, and there you have to deal with listing fees as well. You could try calling local scrap dealers and salvage yards, but you need to take time out of your schedule to go see them, and in many cases you’ll even need to pay for a tow truck to get the car there.
If you don’t want to waste any more of your time trying to track down who’s going to pay you for your junk car, or worrying about the fees that might cut into your profit from where you can sell it, then what you want to do is go with Cash Cars Buyer. We’ve got a decade of experience buying junk cars, we’ve got a proven track record of customer service, and we can make you the best deal you’re going to find for your junk car. Over $500 cash in your hand within 24 hours.
Enjoy Your Time in Shreveport
There’s a lot to love about Shreveport. There’s less hustle and bustle than in New Orleans, but it’s still a big enough city that there’s a ton of stuff going on, and a lot of fun to be had. It’s a great place to raise a family and a great place to work as well.
Whether you spend your week making a paycheck at Barksdale Airforce Base or at LSU Health, your work life and your personal life are very different things. You work hard because you need to take care of your responsibilities and then you want to enjoy the time you have off. That could mean anything from an all-night binge session of Netflix or taking a friend out to the Athena Greek and Lebanese Grill for some shawarma. Of course, the fried oysters at Crawdaddy’s Kitchen are pretty great, too.
What no one wants to do is spend hours scouring the internet for junk car buyers near Shreveport in the hopes you can find one who will pay you a fair price for your junk car. After all, why do that when you could head to the Shreveport Aquarium or take the dog for a walk through the Walter B. Jacobs Memorial Nature Park?
The point is that there are so many things you could be doing with your time, why waste it on a frustrating task that’s going to see you running in circles? Cash Cars Buyer is the best option. We are better than the competition and we have 10 years of experience to back it up. We can offer you up to $500 cash and in many cases even more for your junk car. Just check out how we come up with our offers.
Get up to $500 in Cash for Your Junk Car
When you Google “who pays for junk cars near me” you’re going to find a few million results. Despite what many of them say, we know that most of our competition is actually only going to offer you $200 to $400 for your junk car. So how do we come up with the offer that we are going to make for you? Take a look and see how the value of the junk car breaks down.
- We think the most important thing you can do before you contact us about selling your junk car, or anyone else for that matter, is to know the value of scrap. Just like gold and other precious metals, scrap has a fluctuating value that you can check from day-to-day. Check out this app here and it will tell you what scrap is worth today. That will let you know what your car is worth based on its weight.
- Anytime you’re looking to buy or sell a car, what’s the most important information that anyone is going to ask for? It’s the make, model, and year of the vehicle. You’ll see this everywhere from a Craigslist ad to Kelley Blue Book. That’s what we’re going to ask you when you use our online tool to start the process of selling your junk car.
- The trim level of your vehicle is also going to have an effect on its value as well. You’ve probably noticed that many cars have several trim levels, sometimes as many as 12 different trim levels. The difference between the basic and most expensive trim package can be $10,000 or more. Those higher trim levels can translate into more money for you when you sell your car as a junker.
- Rare cars have a greater value than more common vehicles. If you happen to have a rare car, there’s a chance that the parts could be in such high demand it will be worth more value for you as scrap.
- Sometimes a car that isn’t rare could still have increased value if it’s a super popular model. More popular bottles are also in high demand, so people will pay more for the parts that we need.
- Your vehicle’s condition also has an effect on its value. If your car is in good working order, it’s still drivable, and looks good that you can expect a better offer. If it’s been in a severe accident, or it needs to be towed, then unfortunately you may get less money.
All of these things affect the offer you’re going to get for your car. You might also be wondering about how the car title factors into all of this, especially if you don’t know where yours is anymore. Luckily, we can often work around that.
No Title? No Problem
Usually a car cannot be sold unless the title goes with it. The title is the legal document that proves vehicle ownership, and the government requires it for any legal car sales. For the most part that means if you’re missing your car title because it was destroyed or misplaced, you need to get a new one. You could always head down to the Shreveport DMV and fill out the paperwork for a new one.
The DMV can mail you a new copy of your title within a few weeks. But if you don’t want to wait that long, there is an alternative. In many cases Cash Cars Buyer will be able to buy your junk car even if you don’t have the vehicle title anymore. As long as you have a valid vehicle registration and your driver’s license, we should be able to go ahead with the sale. It’s just one of the many ways that we try to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible.
Why Cash Cars Buyer is Your Best Choice
There are a lot of reasons why we stand out from the crowd and can offer you the best deal in the business for your junk car. Let’s break them all down.
- We have 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That includes a very long list of satisfied customers and an excellent track record for top of the line customer service. There’s a reason we’ve been doing this longer than most of our competition.
- We know that your time is important to you and there are a lot of things you’d rather be doing around Shreveport than Googling “who buys junk cars near me.” That’s why you don’t need to fit us into your schedule, we work into yours. Our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Because we’re local to the Shreveport area, when we make a deal to buy your junk car we can come to you and tow it away free of charge.
- The offer we make you is going to be for cash in hand within 24 hours. You never need to worry about waiting for a check to clear or an online payment to process.
- Selling your car to us doesn’t just clean up your property by getting rid of an eyesore or give you a few extra dollars in your wallet. It’s also good for the environment when you deal with us because we can safely dispose of the dangerous fluids in your car and we can recycle well over 50% of your vehicle as well.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons why we believe we’re the best in the business. All you need to do is head to our main page and click on the “get instant offer” button to start the process now. We’re there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and once we make a deal, you’ll have up to $500 or more in cash in your hand within just 24 hours.