If you've been waiting to sell your junk car in Shakopee, MN, now is the time to start seriously thinking about what you're going to do with it. There are a lot of options when it comes to selling a junk car but as more time passes, you could be losing money if the car sits and starts to corrode, exposed to the elements.
The traditional method of getting rid of a junk car is to call up the local scrap yard and see when they are available to meet with you. You'll have to take time out of your day or on the weekend to go and see them. If they do want to buy your car, then you have to consider how you're going to get it to them if it's not able to drive. If you need to tow it that's going to come out of your own pocket.
There are other options like posting an ad on Craigslist. You don't have to go anywhere to do that, but you need to be aware that a Craigslist ad could sit for days and even weeks before you get a reply. It's also very likely that if someone does reply they're going to try to haggle you down to a lower price.
A number of results will show up when you Google who pays cash for junk cars near me, millions of them in fact, but how do you search through all of those? Most of them are nearly identical to each other and they may not all be trustworthy.
Cash Cars Buyer offers you the fastest service in the best offer for your junk car. When you make a deal with us, you can quickly get back to enjoying your life in Shakopee.
Make the Most of Your Time in Shakopee
What do you enjoy most about your life in Shakopee? There's a lot to choose from when you get down to it. It's not a tiny town with nothing going on, but it's also not a giant city that can overwhelm you either. It fits nicely in the middle with a lot of small-town charm and still some fun things to do to keep yourself busy.
When things are serious during the week and you are making a living working at Cyberpower or Canterbury Park, that's you taking care of your responsibilities. You work hard to make money, to take care of your family, to do what you need to do. But when in the workday is over you want to be enjoying your time off in the evening, and those weekends should be used for relaxing and having fun.
What you don't want to be doing with your spare time is searching through endless Google results looking for the perfect junk car buyer. Not when you could just go get a sandwich at Zuppa Cucina or some of those delicious Buffalo wings at Turtles Bar and Grill.
Likewise, when the weekend rolls around do you want to spend all day on Saturday driving from scrap dealer to scrap dealer or would you rather have fun with the family at Valleyfair? Or take your dog for a walk along the Mazomani Trail?
The choice is pretty clear when you think about it. That's why Cash Cars Buyer is going to be your best option for selling your junk car. We're not looking to waste any of your time. When you use our online tool, it's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it's convenient for you. We work with your schedule, not the other way around. We’ll also be able to pay you cash within 24 hours. How do we come up with the deal we make? Take a look!
Our Instant Cash Offer
Cash Cars Buyer is going to offer you much more than the competition for your junk car. While they only offer $200 to $400, we’ll be able to offer up to $500 and in many cases much more. This is how we come to the offer that will make for your car.
- The value of scrap is a great place to start in determining what your car is going to be worth when you sell it as a junker. Head to this website and you'll see what scrap is worth right now. Just like gold and copper, scrap has a value that you can check from day-to-day.
- The make, model, and year of your vehicle is what any business that deals in cars will ask you about your vehicle. It's the same information that you input into our online tool once you start the process of selling your junk car. There's no easier or faster way to get a rough idea of a car's value than knowing this information.
- The trim level of your vehicle is also an important thing for us to know. High trim levels are worth many thousands more than the lower trim levels with the same model. Even if you're selling your car as a junker, if it's a higher trim level that will translate into a better offer for you.
- The condition of your vehicle is important for determining the offer that we're going to make on it. As you can guess, a vehicle that's been in a bad accident and no longer drives will not be worth nearly as much as one that's in good condition and is still operational.
- Rare vehicles tend to have a higher value than more common ones. Because rare vehicles are in such high demand, their parts could fetch a better offer than common vehicles.
- If your car is rare, it can still be worth some money if it's a popular model. If the parts are in very high demand, other drivers will pay a premium to get a hold of them.
These are the things we consider when coming up with a deal for your vehicle. Once we're ready to go ahead with the sale, you may be wondering about how your car's title factors into everything.
Missing Car Title? That's Not a Problem!
If you no longer have your car's title you may not be sure how you can proceed with a sale. A car's title is the legal document that proves ownership and the government requires it for most sales to go ahead. If yours was damaged in a flood or fire, or if it got misplaced somehow, you're not completely out of options.
The first thing you could do is head down to the Shakopee DMV. When you get there, someone will help you fill out some forms so that you can request a replacement title. Your new title will show up in the mail within a couple of weeks and everything should be fine from that point.
If you're not interested in waiting for a new title to show up, Cash Cars Buyer has another option. In many cases we can still go ahead with a deal even when you no longer have the title. If you have your driver's license and a valid vehicle registration, we should still be able to make a deal. It's just one of the ways that Cash Cars Buyer is better than the competition.
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
If you're still not convinced that Cash Cars Buyer is your best bet for selling your junk car, take a look at the benefits of choosing us.
- We've been in this business for 10 years now. That means we have a long list of very satisfied customers and we've had more than enough time to develop the most efficient and effective customer service in the industry. You can count on us to give you the best service that you're going to find.
- Because we're all about being honest and upfront and how our business works, we want you to know the value of scrap before you even get in touch with us. When you know what your car is worth, you'll know that the offer we're making you is more than fair.
- We will always work with your schedule; you never have to work with ours. That's why our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it's convenient for you.
- When you use our online tool, you'll get an instant offer for cash in hand in just 24 hours. Our competition can't meet that level of service, so when you go with us you'll never have to wait for a check to clear or an online payment to process.
- Because we are local to the Shakopee area once we've made a deal you never need to worry about how you're going to get your junk car to us. We're able to come to you and tow your car away free of charge if that will help you out.
- Choosing Cash Cars Buyer isn't just going to put extra money in your wallet, it's going to help the environment as well. Your judge car is full of volatile substances that can leak out and soak into the ground around your property. Things like motor oil and transmission fluid need to be safely disposed of, and we can do that when we buy your junk car. We can also recite the well over 50% of the vehicle.
As you can see Cash Cars Buyer offers you more than the competition. All you need to do is head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process of selling your junk car right now.