Scranton, Pennsylvania is a city of honest, hard-working residents. When you need fast cash, consider selling your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer. We’ll offer you top dollar for your clunker!
For over 10 years, we have offered the city of Scranton, PA the best estimates for their non running junk cars. From vehicles without titles and keys to cars with extensive body damage, we buy them all! We don’t care about the year, make, or model of your junk car.
Whether you live in the zip codes 18447, 18501, 18507, 18512, 18514, 18517, 18522, 18540, or 18577, our crew of junk car buying specialists will provide you with the best customer service experience in town. To learn more about how you can get cold hard cash for your junk car, contact us today at 866-924-4608.
Selling a Junk Car in Scranton, PA
Best known as the setting of the popular comedic show, The Office, Scranton, Pennsylvania is the sixth largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and located in the northeastern state’s Wyoming Valley. With a population of around 77,291, Scranton is the biggest town in the region.
Popularly known as the Electric City by its locals, Scranton has a diverse population and a vibrant nightlife. We here at Cash Cars Buyers love calling this city home. We also enjoy the folks that make our community enjoyable to live in.
If you’re in Scranton and looking for a way to rid yourself of the hassle of your junk car, keep on reading to learn how we can help you!
The Most Convenient Way to Sell Your Non Running Car
If you’re a Scranton, PA resident who has an old hunk of junk sitting in your garage or driveway, isn’t it time to deal with it? Instead of letting your junk car just sit there and collect dust, you could be collecting cold hard cash by selling it.
But how exactly do you sell a junk car in Scranton? Well, there are quite a few ways to do this.
Firstly, you may wish to try and trade your junk car into a local dealer and try to use it as a down payment toward a new vehicle. However, this can be tricky because if your car does not run or if you lost the title, the dealership will likely not accept it.
You could also try and privately sell your junker. But this will cost you a lot of cash in the long run. This is because you will have to pay for things like signage to place in your window to notify people the car is for sale or an online advertisement.
Then there is the hassle of having complete strangers coming to your house to check out your car. These people can also give you low ball offers, or not show up at all, and you could end up losing a lot of money and time in the end.
A third option is to try and scrap your car at a Scranton junkyard. Junk cars can be worth a pretty penny due to the metal they’re composed of. However, you will have to pay for your car to be towed there. Moreover, many junkyards will only pay you between $200 and $400 for your non running vehicle. At Cash Cars Buyer, we may be able to pay you a lot more than that!
Our licensed, bonded, and insured junk car buying company is the most convenient way to rid yourself of your old car. We make the car selling process as easy as possible and will give you cash on the spot for your lemon.
We take every year, made, and model of car too. Whether it’s dinged, dented, or scratched, Cash Cars Buyers will buy it! Even if you have lost the title or the keys, we’ll take your car. It’s that simple!
Here’s how our process works:
- In minutes, you will get a free estimate for your old heap of metal. We look at the vehicle’s merit and will give you a transparent value for your Scranton junk car. There are no obligations.
- After you accept our offer, Cash Cars Buyer will pick a day that is convenient for you to come see the vehicle. Our junk car specialists will do a quick inspection to make sure everything looks good.
- After the brief inspection, we’ll pay you up to $500 in cash for your junk car. There are no hidden fees or annoying call backs. Just cash on the spot. It’s our 100% guarantee.
Give us a call today! We can be contacted at 866-924-4608.
What If I Lost My Scranton, PA Junk Car Title?
This is one of the top questions we hear from our clients. Here at Cash Cars Buyer, we understand that life happens. This is why we offer top-notch customer service to all of our clients and will do our best to address all of your concerns.
If you lost the title to your junk car, not all hope is lost! In fact, in most scenarios, you can still sell us your junk car without an issue.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your vehicle registration and a proper photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s license.
- An instant offer for your junk car on our website.
- When entering your information, tell us that you don’t have the title.
- Choose to proceed with selling your car to us after you get an offer and let us know that you do not have a title.
And that’s all you need to do. We just need to prove that you’re the real owner of the vehicle in question. So go get your driver’s license, registration, and call us at 844-663-7286 if you need any additional help.
My Vehicle Doesn’t Run. Is it a Junk Car?
If your car isn’t running, that doesn’t automatically make it a junk car. It may just need a tune up.
So what determines if your car is a junker?
- Age: It’s at least three years old or more.
- Damage: The car has some serious damage, has been severely mangled in an accident, or both. It may also be missing some significant parts, such as the transmission, tires, or motor.
- Low value: The dealership didn’t want your car for a reason. Its only value is for scrap.
- Stationary: It’s been parked in the same place for awhile.
- Inoperable: The vehicle looks like it’s not going anywhere.
A Profile of a Typical Junk Car in Scranton
As a company that’s been in the junk car industry for more than 10 years, we know what a junk car looks like.
The average junk car in Scranton, PA is over 20 years old and has racked up more than 150,000 miles on the odometer. It doesn’t stand out as a special car due to its make and model. It has come out on the wrong end of a collision, or its engine or transmission is blown. If a private buyer were to look at your car, they’d probably pass on the offer.
Due to a lot of junkers being older, safety features may be few and far between. Air bags? Most likely not.
Due to their excessive bodies, the money your old junk car is worth will primarily come from its scrap metal.
Now that you have a better understanding of what a junk car looks like, you can make a more informed decision about what to do with it.
Why Trust Cash Cars Buyer Scranton?
Look, we get it. You may be wondering, “Why should I trust selling my car to these guys?” Well, we have over a decade of experience in the junk car buying industry, and will offer you top dollar for your pile of junk.
Other reasons to trust Cash Cars Buyer include:
- We’ll give you money for your clunker up front! Up to $500 in cash, to be exact!
- We offer FREE junk car hauling.
- We are local to Scranton, PA.
- We are a licensed, bonded, and insured company.
- Our customers are our top priority.
- We take any model, year, or make in any type of condition.
- We offer top-dollar for your unwanted car.
If this sounds all good to be true, don’t worry, it is! Your satisfaction is our guarantee. If you want to get rid of your ugly old junk car in Scranton, Pennsylvania today, contact the crew at Cash Cars Buyers.
We look forward to doing business with you!