Do you have a junk car up on blocks in your property in Salem, Oregon? If your junk car has just been sitting around and stressing you out, it's time that you did something about it. Knowing where to begin can be a bit of a stressful task though.
The traditional method for selling a junk car is to schedule a time to go meet with your local scrap yard or salvage dealer. You're going to have to take some time off work to do that probably, or just cut into your weekend when you have time off. Even if they do want to buy your junk car, you still have to find a way to get it to them after the fact as well. That means paying to have it towed if it's not drivable.
Another seemingly simple method is just to put an ad on Craigslist. While this seems like it should be easy and quick, the problem is that a Craigslist ad can go for weeks without even getting a response. If you do get a response, there's also a good chance that whoever wants your car is going to want to pay you less than you're asking.
There are a ton of results that show up on Google when you search for who buys junk cars near me, but with literally millions of results how could you possibly hope to look through them all? Many of them seem nearly identical, and some of them are definitely a little bit shady.
Your best option is Cash Cars Buyer. We've been in this business for over 10 years and we can offer you the best service, and the best offer in the business. That way you can get back to enjoying your life in Salem.
Make the Most of Your Free Time in Salem, Oregon
There's a lot to love about life in Salem. Whether it's the great restaurants, the beautiful scenery, to everything you can do with your friends and family to relax and have a good time. There's not much to complain about. It's a great place to work, it's a great place to live.
During the week you are taking care of your responsibilities and whether that means you work for the State of Oregon, the Salem-Keizer School District or anywhere else in town, when you're done your work day you want to make the most of the time you have off. After work or on the weekends you don't need to be wasting your time trying to find a place that's going to pay you for your junk car.
The fact is, work really does monopolize a lot of your time so when you have time off you really don't want to be driving out to a scrap dealer in the hopes that they're going to buy your junk car. Especially when you could better spend your Saturday morning enjoying the Eggs Benedict at Word of Mouth or heading out to lunch with your friends to get a roast beef and blue cheese sandwich at Wild Pear.
Look at it this way, would you like to spend a Saturday afternoon crafting the perfect Craigslist ad or would you like to head with your family to the Enchanted Forest Theme Park, or take your dog for a walk through Riverfront Park? It's not really much of a contest is it?
Cash Cars Buyer knows the value of free time because, just like you, when we're done with our workday we want to go home and relax as well. That's why we never waste your time when you deal with us to sell your junk car. Our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever it's convenient for you. We can also pay you for your junk car in under 24 hours after we make a deal. So how do we come up with the offer we're going to make? Let's take a look.
Our Instant Cash Offer
When you use our online tool to get an instant offer, we’ll be able to pay you up to $500 cash and in many cases even more for your junk car. Here are the things we consider before making you an offer.
- Not everyone knows this but scrap metal, just like gold or copper, has a fluctuating value that you can track from day today. Go to a website like this one and you'll see what scrap is worth right now. Using this information, you can determine what your junk car is worth at a bare minimum. This is good information to know before you contact anyone about selling your junk car.
- When you use our online tool, we're going to ask you for the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is the same information that anyone who deals in buying or selling cars from Edmunds.com to Kelley Blue Book will ask you.
- We’ll need to know what condition your vehicle is in as well. If it's been in a bad accident, or the transmission is blown, you’ll get a lower offer for it. However, if it's still in relatively good condition, and especially if it still drives, you can expect a better offer.
- The trim level of your vehicle is something that we will look at also. As you know vehicles often come in many different trim levels. The highest trim level can be thousands of dollars more than the lowest trim level, and even when you sell it as a junker that will reflect in the offer you get.
- Rare vehicles are often worth more than common vehicles because the parts are so hard to come by. Other drivers of the same model will pay a premium to get them from you or salvaged vehicle.
- Even if your car isn't rare, if it's a very popular model you may get a better offer for it if the parts are in high demand simply because of its popularity.
Now that you know how it is, we make you an offer, you may be wondering if we're still able to make you an offer when you don't have your car's title anymore.
Missing Car Title? We Can Still Make a Deal!
Your car's title is the legal document that proves ownership and is required for any sale to be official. Generally speaking, if you don't have your car's title, you can't sell your car. That means if you've lost your title somewhere, or it was destroyed by accident, you have very few options for how to proceed.
The first thing you can do is head to the Salem DMV. When you get there, someone will be able to help you fill out the right paperwork to request a replacement car title. It should show up in the mail within a couple of weeks and then you'll be good to go again.
If you're not in the mood to wait for a new title to show up, then Cash Cars Buyer has another solution for you. In many cases we'll be able to make you an offer even without the title. If you still have the vehicle registration in your driver's license, we should still be able to make a deal. This is just one of the many benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer.
The Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
We're confident that you won't find a better deal anywhere in the industry then you're going to get from Cash Cars Buyer. Take a look at all the ways that we stand out from the competition.
- Because honesty is important to us and we want to be upfront about how we do our business we want you to find the value of scrap before you get in touch with us. That way you'll know what your car is worth so that when we make you an offer for it, you'll see that it's more than fair.
- We've been in this business for 10 years now and in that time we've had a lot of satisfied customers, and we've developed what we think is the best customer service in the industry.
- When you make a deal with us you are doing a good thing for the environment as well. You're clearing up the eyesore that's on your property, and you're also making sure that the motor oil and transmission fluid are safely disposed of so that they can't pull the ground. Will also be able to recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
- Because we understand the value of your spare time you never have to work with our schedule, we'll always work with yours. Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever it's convenient for you.
- We're local to the Salem, Oregon area. That means that when we make a deal for your junk car we’ll be able to come to your property and tow it away free of charge if you want.
- When we make a deal with you we’ll be able to get you cash in hand in just 24 hours. You never need to wait for an online payment to process or any checks to clear when you deal with us.
The benefits of using Cash Cars Buyer are clear. All you need to do is head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process now.