Are you looking to sell your junk car in Mooresville, North Carolina but aren’t sure where to begin? That’s understandable since there are so many options for selling junk cars these days. While that should make the process easier, it ironically makes it more difficult because you have to try to figure out which one of all of these choices is best.
You probably found us on Google, and no doubt you noticed that there are thousands and thousands of other results that come up when you Google who pays for junk cars near me. Most of those other options seem to be clones of one another, which makes it seem like they can’t be trusted.
Placing an ad on Craigslist is a quick and easy way to try to sell a junk car. It only takes you a few minutes, and you know that everyone has heard of Craigslist so there’s a good chance a lot of people will see it. The problem is that junk cars aren’t really a hot item for most people so the ad can sit for weeks or even months before somebody takes the time to reply. When somebody does reply, you know they’re going to haggle over the price.
The traditional way to sell a junk car is to head to the local scrap yard or salvage dealer. The problem with that is that they work normal business hours, which means that you have to take time off work to go see them, or head there on the weekend when you could be spending your time doing something else.
Cash Cars Buyer makes this whole process so much easier for you. Not only can we give you a great cash offer, we also work quickly and efficiently so that you can get back to doing the things that you want to do around Mooresville.
Life in Mooresville
The last thing we want to do is get in the way of you enjoying your life in Mooresville. You probably get enough stress in your week putting in your 40 hours at the Lake Norman Regional Medical Center or Thomas Concrete or wherever it is you make your paycheck. When you’re done work you should be able to just do the things you want to do and enjoy your time off without worrying about how you’re going to get rid of a junk car.
We believe you should be free to enjoy some osso bucco at Caruso’s Restaurant Or some crab cakes at Joe Fish Casual Seafood. On the weekend you don’t need to worry about heading out to a scrap dealer to see if they want to buy your junk car. Not when you could be going to the Lazy 5 Ranch or the Penske South Racing Facility to spend an afternoon having fun with your friends and family.
However, you like to spend your time during the week, that’s what you should be doing. Spending your time doing what you want. That’s why Cash Cars Buyer works the way that we do. Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day 7 days a week just so you never have to miss out on any of the things you like. And when you do have the time for it, you’re going to get the best cash offer in the business.
Our Instant Cash Offer
Often, you’ll find that the competition will only offer you $200 to $400 at most for your junk car. Cash Cars Buyer takes a lot of extra things into consideration that our competition does not to come up with the best cash offer for you.
- When you use our online tool the first information that we require is the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is a standard way that any business can get a rough estimate of the value of your vehicle.
- Before you consider selling your junk car to us or anyone else it’s good to know what scrap is worth. As a junker, your car may only have a scrap value so if you go to this website you can see what scrap is worth right now and calculate the value of your car at a bare minimum.
- Your vehicle’s condition plays an important part in how we determine what we’re going to offer you for it. If your vehicle is in great condition and it’s still able to try that it’s going to get a better offer than a car that has been badly damaged in an accident or has a cracked engine block, for instance.
- Some vehicles have three or four trim levels while others have over 12. Regardless of what model it is, the highest trim level of a vehicle is always worth more than the lowest trim level. Sometimes this is just a few hundred dollars difference, and sometimes it can be as much as a $10,000 difference between the lowest and the highest trim levels. If your vehicle was a high trim level, you can expect a better offer than if it was a lower trim level.
- Rare vehicles are often worth more than common vehicles. There have been cases in the past where vehicles sold for upwards of $3 million at auction. Even if your car isn’t a multimillion-dollar diamond in the rough, there’s still a chance it could be worth some extra money for you. Other drivers of the same model have likely had a hard time finding replacement parts for their own vehicle, so they are willing to pay more for the parts salvaged off of yours.
- Popular models may also be worth some extra cash Compared to less popular models. If the vehicle is in high enough demand, then the parts salvaged from it will fetch a premium price from other drivers who need them for their own carts.
Once you’re ready to make a deal for your junk car, the next thing you may be wondering about is how your title factors and everything, especially if you no longer have yours.
Missing Car Title? We Can Help!
Trying to sell your car when you no longer have the title can be very frustrating. The car’s title is a legal document that proves you are the owner, so when it goes missing it seems like you pretty much have no chance of selling the car any longer. Whether you’ve lost it in the house where it was destroyed, you’re going to have to think of something to do.
For most people the only option is to head to the Mooresville DMV. When you get there, they’ll show you the paperwork you need to fill out to get a replacement car title. Within a few weeks it will show up in the mail and you’ll be good to go again.
Not everyone wants to wait that long to sell a junk car, and if that’s how you feel about it then Cash Cars Buyer can definitely help. In many cases we don’t even require a car title to go ahead with a sale. So long as you have a driver’s license and a valid vehicle registration, we should still be able to make a deal. That’s the difference when you choose Cash Cars Buyer.
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
Our competitors simply can’t offer you the same level of service that we can. Check out all the ways that we stand out from the crowd.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. Not only do we have a long list of satisfied customers, we’ve got the best customer service that you’re going to find in this whole business.
- When you choose to sell your car to Cash Cars Buyer not only are you making yourself some extra cash, you’re helping the environment out as well. We can safely dispose of dangerous substances like old motor oil in transmission fluid that would otherwise leak out and pollute your property. We can also recycle well over 50% of your junk car.
- Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, seven days a week whenever it’s convenient for you to do so. You never need to miss work or miss any leisure activities when you deal with us.
- After you use our online tool you’re going to get an instant cash offer for your junk car. We can pay you cash in hand in just 24 hours. You never need to wait for anything like an online payment to process for a check to clear.
- Because we are local to the Mooresville area, when we make a deal we’ll be able to come right to your home and tow away your car free of charge if that’s what you’d like.
- Honesty and integrity are important to us. That’s why we want you to find out what scrap is worth before you get in touch with us. When you know what scrap is worth then you’ll know the offer we’re making you is more than fair.
As you can see, Cash Cars Buyer is head-and-shoulders above the competition. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process of selling your junk car today.