Are you looking to get rid of a junk car and Maplewood, Minnesota? Has it been sitting around on your property gathering rust and stressing you out as you try to figure out the best place to sell it? It can be quite the daunting task figuring out where to sell your junk car with so many options available.
One of the most obvious choices, and also one of the oldest, is selling your junk car to a local scrap yard or salvage dealer. Before the internet, this was one of your only choices. They still exist today but you'll have to call and schedule a time to meet with someone, and if they want your car, you're going to have to pay to get it towed to them.
Google is a great tool for searching for things like ‘who buys junk cars near me,’ but at some point, it becomes completely impractical. Millions of results will show up when you Google a term like that and there's no hope of ever being able to search through them all.
You can always post an ad on Craigslist to try to keep it local, but the problem with that is you have no idea how long it's going to take. Some Craigslist ads could sit for weeks before they get a reply, if they get a reply at all. If someone does respond, you can also count on them trying to haggle with you for a better price.
Cash Cars Buyer takes the stress out of selling your junk car. We can make you a great offer and our service is quick and efficient. That way you can get back to doing the things that you want to do around Maplewood.
Life in Maplewood, MN
What do you enjoy most about your life in Maplewood? Some people think smaller towns don't have a lot going on, but that isn't true at all. There are a lot of great restaurants, things to do with friends and family and who's to say you can't drive into the city whenever you want anyway, right?
During the week when you are working hard over at 3M or Infosys, you're taking care of your responsibilities and earning your money to pay your bills. But work is about more than just money, it's about time. You're devoting a lot of your time to getting your job done for someone else so that when the workday is over, you have time to enjoy yourself. That time off is important.
When you're done work for the day you want to go enjoy the salad bar at Gulden’s 61 Restaurant and Bar or grab a big plate of chicken wings at D-Spot. What you don't want to do is get on the phone and start working out a schedule so that you can find the time to go meet with a salvage dealer.
On the weekend you can take the dog for a walk around Battle Creek Dog Park or head with your friends to the Fright Farm Haunted House if you have the spare time. Of course, if you're busy trying to write a Craigslist ad or Googling where to sell your junk car, then you're out of luck.
Cash Cars Buyer respects the value of free time and we never want to interfere with your schedule. That's why when you deal with us we can make you an instant cash offer in under 24 hours. We’ll also pay more than the competition who's only going to offer you between $200 and $400 for your junk car. How do we come up with our offer? Take a look.
Our Instant Cash Offer
Cash Cars Buyer is willing to pay up to $500 and in many cases even more for your junk car. Let's take a look at the things that we consider before making you our instant cash offer.
- The first thing that we will consider before making you our offer is the actual value of the scrap in your car. If you go to a website like this one you can find out what scrap is worth today. Just like gold and copper, scrap has a fluctuating value that you can keep track of. This will help you calculate the value of your car up here Leah scrap so you'll be in a better position to negotiate for your vehicle.
- Any business that deals in cars, either buying or selling, is good to ask you the same information right off the bat. The make, model, and year of vehicle. That's what Edmunds.com will do, that's what Kelley Blue Book will do, and that's what we'll do when you use our online tool to start selling your junk car.
- The trim level of your vehicle is also of importance when determining its value. High trim levels are always worth more than lower trim levels and even if you're selling your car just as a junker, if it was a high trim level you can expect more money for it.
- The condition of your vehicle is another important factor in determining what kind of offer you're going to get. If your car has been in a bad accident or maybe the transmission is blown then we won't be able to offer you nearly as much money. However, if it's still in relatively good condition, especially if it still drives, then you can expect more money.
- Rare vehicles have the potential to be worth more money than more common cars do. Sometimes rare vehicles are in such high demand that other drivers will pay a premium for the parts that are salvaged off of your vehicle.
- Even if your car isn't rare, there's a chance it could still be worth more money. It is a very popular model, then the parts may be in high demand and could also fetch premium prices.
Now that you know a bit about how we come up with her offer, you may be wondering about the next step in the sales process. This is usually when someone wants to know about the car's title.
No Car Title? We Can Still Help!
Your car's title is the government-issued legal document that proves you are the owner. If you want to sell your car, you have to hand over the car title along with it when the deal is done. So, what happens if you no longer have the title to your vehicle?
When you're missing a car title, your options tend to be very limited. The first option is for you to head to the Maplewood DMV. When you get there, they'll show you how you can fill out some paperwork to get a replacement title. Within a couple of weeks, a new title will show up in the mail and everything will be as good as new.
If you don't want to wait a few weeks for a title, especially since you're just selling your car is a junker. There is a better option. In most cases Cash Cars Buyer can still do a sale even without the car title. So long as you have the registration and your driver's license, we should be able to go ahead with the offer. This is just one of the many benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer over the company
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
There are a number of reasons why you should choose Cash Cars Buyer over our competitors. Let's walk you through what makes Cash Cars Buyer stand out from the crowd.
- We've been in this industry for over 10 years now. In that time, we have refined our customer service skills in such a way that we can offer you the quickest and easiest service in the business. We have a long list of satisfied customers to prove it.
- When you sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer, you're helping the environment as well as your own bank account. The longer a junk car sits on your property, the more likely it is that it will start leaking motor oil or transmission fluid on to the ground. When you sell the car to us, we can safely dispose of those toxic substances and we can even recycle well over 50% of the car afterwards.
- Because we value your spare time, we always work with your schedule and you never need to work with ours. Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whenever it's convenient for you, you can start the process, you never have to shift things around in your schedule to deal with us.
- Because we are local to the Maplewood, Minnesota area, you never need to worry about how you're going to get your junk car to us. Once we've made a deal, we'll be able to come to you and tow your junk car away free of charge.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant cash offer, we can pay you up to $500 or more in under 24 hours. You never have to wait for a check to clear or an online payment to process.
- Honesty and integrity are important to how we conduct ourselves. That's why we want you to know the value of scrap before you even get in touch with us. If you know what your car is worth in scrap value, then you'll know when we make you an offer it's more than fair.
The benefits of using Cash Cars Buyer speak for themselves. If you're ready to sell your junk car, head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button now.