If you were looking to sell your junk car in Mankato, Minnesota you may have been running into some roadblocks. There are millions of results that show up when you Google who buys junk cars near me, and there's just no way that you could ever practically search through all of those results.
One option is to look up the local scrap yard or salvage dealer. You can schedule a time to meet with them but that's going to cut into your workday, or your weekend. If you do strike a deal, you're also going to have to get your junk car to them somehow. If it doesn't drive, that means paying to have it towed there which will cut into your profits.
You can also try things like CarMax or even placing an ad on Craigslist. The problem with that is it might sit for weeks without ever getting a response, or if someone does respond to it they're probably going to try to haggle with you to get a better deal for themselves and a worse deal for you.
Luckily, Cash Cars Buyer is the best option out of the entire bunch. When you make a deal with us you're not going to just get a great offer for your car, you're going to get paid in under 24 hours, and the whole process will be easy, efficient, and quick. That means you can get back to enjoying your life in Mankato and doing the things that you want to do with your free time.
Living Life in Mankato, Minnesota
How do you like to spend your time in Mankato? There's a lot to do around town from some great restaurants to eat at to parks you can go visit to fun activities that you could do with friends and family. It's a great place to raise a family, and it's a great place to work as well.
Whatever you do during the week, whether it's putting in your hours at the Taylor Corporation or doing the nine-to-five thing over at the Mayo Clinic Health System, that's you being responsible and earning money to take care of your family and pay the bills. When the workday is done though you want to enjoy the time that you have off. You don't want to spend all day searching through Google results to find a place to sell your junk car.
Given the option, would you rather spend a Saturday afternoon driving from scrap yard to scrap yard to see if any of them are interested in your car, or would you like to grab a burger at Pub 500? Do you want to be taking pictures of your junk car so you can put them in the Craigslist ad or do you want to just hang out with your friends and have some pizza at Pagliai's Pizza? It's not a super tough decision when you think about it.
Look at it this way, when you have time off do you want to be searching for a buyer for your junk car or enjoying the great outdoors in Minneopa State Park or an afternoon at the Wow Zone Family Entertainment Centre?
Cash Cars Buyer understands that you want to spend your free time enjoying yourself, not wasting that trying to sell your junk car. That's why our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever it's convenient for you. We'll also be able to offer you up to $500 in cash for your junk car, and in many cases even more while the competition will only offer you $200 to $400. So how do we come up with our offer? Let's find out.
Get an Instant Cash Offer for Your Junk Car
When we make you our instant cash offer, it's not just an arbitrary number or something that we offer to everyone. We tailor our offer specifically to you and your car.
- The first thing that we consider, and what we think you should know before you even contact us, is the value of scrap. If you go to a website like this one you can find out what scrap is worth right now. Just like copper or gold, scrap has a value that fluctuates and can be tracked. Once you know what scrap is worth, you'll know what your car is worth at a bare minimum.
- When you use our online tool we're going to ask you for the make, model, and year of your vehicle. You've probably noticed that every business that deals and buying or selling cars will ask you this information as well because it's the most basic and easy way to determine a vehicle's value.
- The trim level of your vehicle is something that we're going to be interested in as well. While some vehicles only have 4 to 6 trim levels, others have as many as 12. The higher trim levels are always worth much more than the lower trim levels and that will be true even if you're selling your car as junk.
- Your vehicle’s current condition is also an important factor in determining its value. If your car is in poor condition because it's been in an accident or important systems no longer function you're going to get a lower offer, however if it's still in relatively good condition and especially if it still drives that you can expect a much better offer.
- If you have a rare vehicle it's going to be worth more than a common car. Because rare vehicles are so hard to come by, their parts are worth a premium and will translate into a better offer for your junk car.
- Even if your car isn't rare, if it's a popular vehicle it could still be worth some extra money for you as well. Popular vehicles may have parts that are in high demand which could translate to a better offer for you.
Now that you know how we come up with the offer we're going to make for your junk car, you may be wondering how your car's title factors it.
No Title? We Can Still Make a Deal!
A car's title is the government-issued document that proves legal ownership. Ideally you keep yours in a safe place until such time as you need it because you want to sell your car. Unfortunately, things don't always work out that way. If you no longer have your car title because it was damaged in an accident or maybe it got lost when you were moving one day your options for selling your car become extremely limited.
The first thing you could do is head to the Mankato DMV. When you get there, they'll be able to help you fill out some paperwork to request a replacement car title. The new one will show up in the mail within a couple of weeks and you'll be able to use it just like you would ever use your old one.
If you don't feel like waiting that long because you're just trying to sell your car is a junker anyway, there is a better option. In most cases Cash Cars Buyer can make a deal with you even when you don't have the title. As long as you have the vehicle registration and your driver's license, we should still be able to make a deal. As you can see, there are a lot of benefits to working with Cash Cars Buyer
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
The competition doesn't hold a candle to Cash Cars Buyer. We offer a lot of benefits that no one else does.
- We want to be open and upfront about how our business works. That's why before you even make a deal with us, we want you to check out the value of scrap. When you know what your car is worth, you'll know that the offer we're making you is more than fair.
- We're local to the Mankato area which is important when it comes to getting rid of your junk car. Once we make a deal, we can come to your house and tow it away free of charge if that's what you like.
- Dealing with us is good for the environment as well as your wallet. Cars are full of volatile substances like motor oil and transmission fluid. When we make a deal, we can safely dispose of those dangerous substances for you so they don't pollute the environment, and we can also recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That means we've got a long list of very satisfied customers and we've developed the best customer service approach in the business.
- We value your free time which is why you never have to work with our schedule, we'll always work with yours. You can use our online tool 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it's convenient for you.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant offer we’ll be able to pay you up to $500 in cash or even more in under 24 hours. No waiting for an online payment to process, and no waiting for a check to clear.
The benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer are clear. Head to our main page now and click on the get instant offer button to start the process right away.