If you have a junk car sitting on blocks on your property in Longmont, you may be wondering what your best option for getting rid of it is. There are so many options for selling junk cars these days that it can actually be overwhelming trying to narrow it down to the best one.
Do you want to place a classified ad on Craigslist in the hopes that you’ll get a timely response from someone going to make you a decent offer? Or maybe place an ad on eBay in the hopes that you’ll get a few extra dollars from someone?
You can always call up the local scrap yard to see when they can meet with you, but the problem with that is you’re going to have to pay to have your car towed to them cutting into any profits that you might make.
When you Google something like who buys junk cars near me there are millions of results that show up, and it’s completely impractical to think that you could ever search through all of those.
Lucky for you that Cash Cars Buyer is going to give you the best service that you can find when it comes to selling junk cars, and our service is fast and efficient so you can get back to enjoying your life in Longmont.
Living Your Life in Longmont
What is it you like most about living your life in Longmont? It’s a small town so it has a lot of that charm and closeness that you feel when you get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city. But it’s also not so far away from everything that you feel like you’re roughing it in the country either.
Longmont is a great place to work and raise a family. Whether you put in your hours over at Lucky’s Market or maybe at Longmont United Hospital, the point is that you’re working hard to pay your bills, take care of your responsibilities, and do what needs to be done. When you’re done work, you want to be able to enjoy your down time and relax.
Spending time trying to find a way to sell your junk car can be very stressful and tiring. when the choice is between enjoying some red beans and rice at Lucile’s Creole Cafe or trying to write up a Craigslist ad to entice people to buy your junk car, it’s not much of a contest at all.
Look at it this way; you can have some blackened salmon at Pumphouse Brewery with a good friend or you could spend an hour sorting through Google results.
At Cash Cars Buyer we understand the value of enjoying your free time, and how important it is to have that down time. We think you’d probably enjoy yourself a lot more at Rabbit Mountain Open Space than scheduling an appointment with scrap dealers or checking out some fresh produce at the Longmont Farmers Market than trying your hand selling a junk car on eBay.
We try to offer you the most convenient, efficient, and faster service in the business. Will offer you up to $500 in cash for your junk car in just 24 hours. How do we come up with the offer we’re going to make? Let’s walk through it.
Cash Cars Buyer Instant Cash Offer
The way we come up with an offer for your vehicle isn’t arbitrary; there are a number of factors that we have to take into consideration. Because we like to be upfront and honest about how everything works, let’s see how it works.
- Not everyone realizes this but scrap has a value that you can look up on a website like this one. Just like copper or gold, the value of scrap fluctuates from day to day and you can track it. When you know the value of scrap, you know the basic value of your car.
- Anytime you’re interested in buying or selling a vehicle the basic information that any website will ask you about from Edmunds.com to Kelley Blue Book is the make, model, and year of the vehicle. When you use our online toolhttps://www.peddle.com/offer?pub_id=ID2564657 we’re going to request that same information.
- Most vehicles are available in a variety of trim levels. A lot of cars only have a few trim levels, while some could even have more than 12. High trim levels always cost more than low trim levels so even when you sell your car as a junker, a high trim level one will be worth more money to you.
- If you have a rare vehicle you can expect that it will be worth a few more dollars than your average, run-of-the-mill vehicle. Because rare vehicles are so hard to come by, other drivers will pay a premium to get parts salvaged from yours.
- You don’t need to have a rare vehicle to get some extra value out of it. Popular model vehicles can be in such high demand that there will be a premium for parts salvaged from them.
- Your car’s condition can greatly affect the offer that we will make you for it. A car that is in very bad condition because it has been an accident or maybe important systems like the transmission or engine are no longer functioning will be worth less. If everything is functioning on your car and the body is still in good condition, then you can expect more money.
These are the basic things that go into figuring out the kind of offer we’re going to make for your vehicle. Once we’ve established an offer, you may be wondering how the car is titled factors into the sale.
No Title? No Problem!
When it comes time to sell your vehicle, if you no longer have your car’s title that’s going to definitely put a roadblock in your path. The car’s title is the government-issued legal proof of ownership that is required for any car sale. The problem is that sometimes you simply can’t produce the title any longer
If your title was destroyed by accident, or maybe it got lost somehow and you can no longer find it, it may seem like you’re out of options. There are a few things that you can still do.
Your first option is to head down to the Longmont DMV. They’ll help you fill out some forms to request a new title, and in a few weeks, you can expect your replacement to show up in the mail.
If you’re not prepared to wait that long for a new title, there is another option as well. In many cases Cash Cars Buyer is able to go ahead with the sale even if you no longer have the title. If you have a valid vehicle registration and your driver’s license, we should be able to work something out. This is just one of the many ways Cash Cars Buyer stands out from the crowd.
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ability to give you the best offer in the business. Check out all the ways that choosing Cash Cars Buyer over the competition can benefit you.
- We want to be as open and honest with you as possible when it comes to how our business works. That’s why we invite you to check out the value of scrap before you get in touch with us or anyone else to sell your junk car. Once you know the value of your car in terms of scrap you’ll know if the offer you’re getting is fair.
- When you use our online tool we can make you an instant offer for up to $500 or more in cash. We can get that to you in under 24 hours. You never need to wait for an online payment to process when you deal with us, or for a check to clear.
- Because we understand the value of your free time, you never need to work with our schedule, we’ll always work with yours. Our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to use. Whenever it’s convenient for you, you can start the process.
- We have 10 years of experience buying junk cars. In that time, we’ve developed a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to our great customer service abilities.
- When you deal with Cash Cars Buyer there are benefits that extend well beyond the money you’re going to make. Think of how much better your property is going to look when you get that junk car removed, and how much better it’s going to be for the environment. We can safely dispose of the dangerous substances like old motor oil and transmission fluid that could pollute the ground. Plus, we can recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
- We are local to the Longmont, Colorado area. That’s important because when we make a deal, if your car is not drivable you don’t need to worry about having to pay for a tow truck to get rid of it. We’ll come to you and tow it away free of charge.
Competition just can’t compete with Cash Cars Buyer. All you need to do to start the process of selling your junk car is to head over to our main page and click on that get instant offer button.