If you have a junk car on your property in Littleton, you may be wondering how to get rid of it. It seems like there are a nearly endless amount of options for selling a junk car these days but it’s hard to figure out which one is the best.
You could Google who buys junk cars near me but you’re going to get millions of results. Many of them look identical to one another, and that does seem a little bit sketchy and untrustworthy. Plus, how could you ever hope to even look through all of those results in the first place?
You could always try placing an auction on eBay, or an ad on Craigslist but those can be very hit-and-miss. If you put an ad on Craigslist it might be days or weeks before you get a reply if you get one at all. Also, if someone does get in touch with you, they’re probably going to offer you far less than you were asking.
The traditional method of selling a junk car was to go to the local salvage yard. You have to schedule a time to meet with somebody which will cut into your free time or your workday. You also have to pay to tow your car to describe her if they want to buy it from you as well.
Cash Cars Buyer will tow your car away free of charge if we make a deal, and you never have to schedule a time to meet with us. You can always deal with us whenever it’s convenient for you, allowing you to live your life the way you want to in Littleton.
Life in Littleton
There’s a lot to love about life in Littleton, Colorado. It has a great small-town charm and a real community feel that makes you feel at home in a way that you can’t really get in a larger city like Denver.
The thing about Littleton is that there’s a lot to do. There are some great restaurants to eat at, fun things to do with your family, and a lot of great places to work. Whether you’re putting in your hours over at the Stillwater Mining Co or maybe CPI Card Group that’s you being responsible and taking care of what you need to take care of. When you’re done work for the day though you want to take advantage of your time off.
No doubt when you have time off you much rather get some Pad Thai at Chang Thai Cafe or try the fish cakes at Tim-Bir Alley rather than writing up a Craigslist ad and taking pictures of your junk car. It’s not that hard of a choice to make when you think about it.
Likewise, on the weekends, wouldn’t you rather spend your time walking around Kilburn Crags or get a treat at the world’s longest candy counter instead of trying to schedule a time to meet with a junk dealer, and then maybe paying to have your car towed to them? Of course, you would.
Cash Cars Buyer is all about making this process as easy and stress-free as possible. We don’t want to waste any of your time, and we want to make sure that you’re going to get the best offer in the business for your junk car.
Our Great Cash Offer
If you were to sell your car to the competition you probably only get $200 to $400 for it. When you go with Cash Cars Buyer, you’re going to get $500 cash in hand and in many cases even more. How do we make that offer? Take a look.
- Anyone who deals in cars, from Kelley Blue Book to Edmunds.com, asks you about the make, model, and year of the vehicle you’re interested in. We’re no different. When you use our online tool we’re going to ask you for that information as well. It’s the easiest way to establish the basic value of your car.
- The scrap value of your vehicle has an effect on the offer we’re going to make. If you are not sure what the scrap value of your car is, you can head to a website like this one. Just like gold and other metals, scrap has a fluctuating value that you can keep track of.
- The condition of your vehicle is important for determining the offer that you’re going to get. If it’s in poor condition, maybe the transmission is blown, maybe the head gasket is blown, then you’re going to get a lower offer. However, if the body is still in good condition and it runs well, then you can expect a much higher offer.
- The trim level of your vehicle is another thing that we’re going to look at. Some Vehicles only have a few trim levels, others have over a dozen of them. Regardless of the model, a higher trim level will always be worth more than a lower trim level, even when you sell it as a junker.
- If you have a rear vehicle you may be able to get a better offer for it. Submariner vehicles are in high demand from others who drive the same model. They may be willing to pay a premium for part salvage off of your car.
- Even if your car isn’t very rare, if it’s a popular model then you still may be able to get some extra cash from it. Popular cars will have parts that are in high demand is well.
Now that you know how we make you an offer the next step in a car sale is usually dealing with the car’s title. But what happens if yours is missing?
No Car Title? No Problem!
Normally you need to have your car’s title if you want to sell your car. It’s a legal document that proves ownership and a sale just isn’t legal without it. That doesn’t leave a lot of leeway for what happens if yours goes missing.
Sometimes things happen out of your control. Maybe a box of important papers got lost when you moved houses, maybe your title got destroyed by accident somehow. Whatever happened, if you no longer have your title you don’t have a lot of options.
The first thing you could do is head to the local Littleton DMV. When you get there, someone will help you fill out some paperwork to request a new car title. In a couple of weeks your replacement title will show up in the mail and things will be back to normal.
If you’re selling your car as a junker though, do you want to wait that long for a title to show up? Probably not. Cash Cars Buyer has a better option. In most cases, we can still go ahead with a sale even if you don’t have the title. So long as you have a valid vehicle registration and your driver’s license, we should be able to make a deal. That’s just one of the benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer.
The Benefits of Choosing Cash Cars Buyer
Cash Cars Buyer is hands-down the best in the business when it comes to buying junk cars. Take a look at all the ways we stand out from the competition.
- Do you know what happens if you let a junk car sit on your property for too long? Substances like motor oil and transmission fluid can start to leak out and soak into the ground on your property. If you want to avoid that kind of pollution they need to be disposed of safely. You can’t just flush that stuff down the toilet. Cash Cars Buyer can safely dispose of all the dangerous substances in your vehicle and recycle well over 50% of the rest of the car as well.
- When you use our online tool you can get an instant cash offer for up to $500 or more. That’s cash in hand in just 24 hours. We don’t make you wait for checks to clear, and we don’t make you wait for online payments to process.
- Unlike a lot of businesses that you’re going to find when you Google junk car buyers, we are local to the Littleton, Colorado area. That means that if you sell your junk car to us, once the deal goes through we can actually come to your home and tow your car away free of charge if you want.
- Honesty and integrity are the cornerstone of how we do business. That’s why we want you to check out the value of scrap before you get in touch with us. When you see what your vehicle is worth, when we make an offer for it, you’re going to know that we’re being fair to you.
- We never want to monopolize your free time. That’s why our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never need to juggle your schedule to deal with us, just get in touch with us when you have a moment.
- We have a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to just how great our customer service really is. That’s because we’ve been in this business for over 10 years now, far longer than any of our competitors.
As you can see, there are a lot of significant benefits to choosing Cash Cars Buyer for selling your junk car. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button now to start the process.