Are you looking to sell a junk car in Keizer, Oregon? if you're just starting the process now, you're probably feeling already a little bit like you're in over your head. How can there be so many different places that you can sell a junk car anyway? It can really seem like you're going to be spending hours if not days trying to get this job done.
On the one hand, the old school method of heading out to the local scrap yard seems like a good idea. The only problem with that is when are you going to go see them? You're going to have to schedule a time when they're available, so that means during the work week or on the weekend. Already you're cutting into your own time, and if they want your junk car then you're going to have to pay to get it towed there if it doesn't run. That's going to cut into your profits now.
Posting an ad on Craigslist seems like it's much easier. Everybody knows about Craigslist, it's a free service, what could go wrong there? It's definitely a great place to sell things, but a junk car is a lot harder to find a buyer for than an old BBQ. Your ad can sit for weeks, maybe even months, before someone gets back to you. And if you were asking for a certain dollar amount, the person who replies is probably going to try to hang out with you for less money.
There are a ton of junk car buying businesses that you'll find when you Google something like who pays cash for junk cars near me, but when we say a ton it's more than literal. Millions of search results show up when you look for something like that. There's no way you can sort through them all and would so many of them seem to be clones of each other it's hard to tell if these businesses are trustworthy or not.
Cash Cars Buyer takes all the guesswork out of selling your junk car. Not only are we going to give you the best cash offer the business, we have the best service as well. We're fast and efficient so you can get back to doing the things that you love around Keizer.
Life in Keizer, Oregon
There’s a lot to love about life in Keizer, OR. That includes everything from just enjoying some steak tacos at Los Dos Hermanos or a chicken sandwich at Mommy and Maddi’s when you're feeling hungry, to spending your weekend taking a walk around Claggett Creek Park or bowling a few games over at the Rec to have some fun.
Whatever it is you like to do, you should be free to do it when you have the time. During the week you're probably putting in at least 40 hours working at Keizer Station or Cherry City Metals or wherever it is that you're earning your paycheck to take care of your responsibilities. And when you're done with the workday, you deserve to be able to relax and have time off to do what you want to do. You shouldn't be worrying about how to sell a junk car.
That's why Cash Cars Buyer works the way that we do. We work with your schedule so that you never miss out on work or fun, and we also give you the best cash offer in the business.
Our Great Cash Offer
Even though there are so many other businesses out there buying junk cars, one thing they have in common is the kind of offer they're going to make you. It's really a standard offer that they will make for any junk car and it's typically between $200 and $400. Cash Cars Buyer takes the time to get to know what kind of car you have and what it really is worth before we make an offer that's custom-made for your vehicle.
- Before you talk to anyone about selling your junk car you should head to this website. You can see what scrap metal is worth here, in the same way that you can track the value of copper or gold. When you know what scrap is worth then you can calculate the exact value of your vehicle. This is a good way to start any negotiation for selling your junk car by knowing what you have to offer.
- When you use our online tool to sell your junk car the first thing it’s going to ask you is for the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is the same information that anyone who's interested in buying or selling a car needs to know. It's the easiest way to get a ballpark figure for any vehicle’s worth.
- We'll also ask about the trim level of your vehicle. Vehicle trim levels are really important in determining the value because the highest trim level of some models could be worth as much as $10,000 more than the lowest trim levels.
- The condition of your vehicle is obviously something else that's very important to determine its value. A car that's in good running order, and still drives, it's obviously going to be worth more than one that's been totalled in an accident.
- Sometimes a rare vehicle is worth more than a common vehicle. There have been cases where rare cars from the 1960s have sold at auction for in the neighbourhood of $3 million. Now we don't think you're selling us a car that's worth quite that much, but if it is a rare model then other drivers may be willing to pay a premium for the parts that we can salvage off of it.
- Even if a vehicle isn’t rare, it can still have some extra value in it if it's a popular model. Just like rare cars, other drivers will pay a premium for parts off of popular cars if they're hard to get a hold of because everyone is trying to get them.
Clearly Cash Cars Buyer is very thorough when it comes to making an offer for your junk car. At this point, if you are interested in making a deal, you may be wondering how your car is titled factors in. This is especially true if you no longer have yours.
No Title? No Problem!
The thing about a car title is that it proves you own your vehicle. It's a government-issued document and it's legally used to show you're able to sell a car. So, you can see how there is a problem if you don't have yours any longer. But the fact is sometimes things happen that are out of our control. The title is just a piece of paper after all, it could be destroyed or lost very easily.
In most cases, if you've lost your car's title then your only option is to head down to the Keizer DMV. You have to go there to fill out some paperwork and request a replacement title. The process isn't that hard, and a new title will show up in the mail within a couple of weeks.
Of course, if you're just selling your car as a junker anyway, you may not want to wait a couple of weeks. If that's the case, the Cash Cars Buyer has a much better option for you. Most of the time we can still go ahead with a sale even if you don't have the title anymore. So long as you have your valid vehicle registration and a driver's license, we can still go ahead and make a deal. It's just one of many benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer over the competition.
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
We strive to give you the best service that you're going to find in the business. There are a number of ways that we stand out from the crowd to offer you what the competition just can't.
- When you deal with Cash Cars Buyer, you're not just making yourself some extra cash, you're helping out the environment at the same time. We can safely dispose of dangerous substances like old motor oil and transmission fluid in your junk car. If these are left to sit too long, they could leak onto your property and cause a lot of damage.
- We believe in being open and honest in everything we do in our business. That's why we want you to go to that site and check out the value of scrap before you deal with us. We want you to see that the offer we make you is more than fair.
- Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a reason. We never want you to interrupt your workday or even your leisure time to deal with us. You can start the process of selling your junk car whenever you want to, even if it's at 3 in the morning.
- When you do use our online to know you're going to get an instant cash offer for your vehicle. That means cash in your hand in just 24 hours. No waiting for an online payment to process or any checks to clear.
- We are local to the Keizer, Oregon area. That means that when we've made a deal to buy your junk car, you don't need to worry about how it's going to get off your property. We can come to your home and tow it away free of charge if you'd like.
- We have over 10 years of experience in this industry. That means you could trust that not only do we have a long list of satisfied customers; we have the best customer service that you are going to experience.
There really is no competition when it comes to selling your junk car. Cash Cars Buyer gives you the best offer. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button now to sell your junk car today.