Do you have a junk car to sell in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota? Have you been trying to figure out he’s going to make you the best offer? Cash Cars Buyer has been in this business for 10 years and we know that we can offer you the best deal in the best service. The competition just can’t stand up to our offer.
The traditional method of selling a junk car was to do something like look up a local scrap yard or salvage dealer. You can give them a call and schedule a time to meet with them, either doing your workday later on the weekends usually. So right away you’re cutting into your time that could be better spent doing something else. Even if they do want to buy your car, you have to get it to them. That means paying a tow truck to take it there, cutting into your profits.
Craigslist is another option for selling your junk car. You can take some pictures, post an ad, and then wait. You might get a reply in a few days, but it might take weeks before anyone gets back to you. Whatever you were asking for your junk car, you can bet that the person who replies is going to try to offer us. That’s just how Craigslist works.
When you Google looking for junk car buyers near you, the results can be overwhelming. Millions of hits, all of them looking almost exactly the same. It can be hard to trust all of those results, and of course you’re not even going to look through all of them because, how could you?
Cash Cars Buyer takes the guesswork out of selling your junk car. Not only will we give you the best cash offer in the business, we also do it quickly and efficiently so you can go back to doing what you love to do around Inver Grove Heights.
Life in Inver Grove Heights
How do you like to spend your time around Inver Grove Heights, MN? Obviously during the week you’re working your job over at CHS or the Inver Grove Heights school board. But what about when you have your free time? The time you earn after work, or on the weekends when you want to be relaxing and having fun? That’s time you don’t want to waste trying to find a way to sell a junk car.
After work on a Friday night wouldn’t you rather go to Dominick’s and get a sandwich or maybe a burrito at El Azteca restaurant? That sounds better than going home and taking photos of your junk car to put in a Craigslist ad that may not get a reply for weeks.
On the weekend, why bother scheduling a time to go meet with a scrap dealer when you could play a game over in Inver Wood Golf Course or visit the Rock Island Swing Bridge?
it’s a pretty easy choice to bake. Cash Cars Buyer never wants to monopolize your spare time. That’s why our online tool is available to use 24 hours a day, seven days a week whenever it’s convenient for you. Not always a fast, but you’ll get a better offer than you will from the competition as well.
Our Great Cash Offer
Cash Cars Buyer will make you a better cash offer for your junk car in the competition. They’re probably only going to offer you $200 to $400 for your scrap car. How do we come up with the offer that we make? Take a look.
- Anytime you’re interested in buying and selling a car, whether you go to a site like Kelley Blue Book or edmunds.com, they’re going to ask you for the make, model, and year of your vehicle. When you use our online tool we’re going to ask you for that same information. Is the easiest way to get a basic idea of what your car is worth.
- We need to know the value of scrap before we make an offer on your car as well. You can go to a website like this one and find out for yourself what scrap is worth right now. It’s just like gold and copper and has a value that changes regularly, and you can keep track of it.
- The condition of your vehicle is something we’re going to take into consideration as well. If your car has been in a bad accident and suffered a lot of damage then you can expect to catch a bit of a lower offer then you will for a car that still runs great and looks good.
- Your trim level is something else that we’re going to look at before we make you an offer. Some cars only have three or four trim levels, while others have over a dozen. Regardless of how many trim levels, the highest trim level is always worth more than the lowest level of a vehicle. If you have a high sugar level it will be worth more, even if you’re just selling it as a junker.
- If you have a rear vehicle you can expect to perhaps get a better offer for it. Some rare cars can be worth quite a bit of money. For instance, in 2018 a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO sold at auction for nearly $3 million. Your car may not be worth that much, but if it’s rare it could be worth a premium.
- How does it have to be rare to have some hidden value in it. Even a popular model can be worth more than an unpopular model just because the parts will be in higher demand.
Now that you know how we make our offer for your vehicle you may be wondering about the car title and how we factored that into the deal.
Missing Car Title? That’s Not a Problem!
Your car’s title is a legal document that proves you are the owner. It’s government issued and it needs to change hands when you sell a car, usually. So, if you’re missing your car title what can you do?
Because the title is just a piece of paper, sometimes things happen to it. It could have been destroyed by accident, or you could have just lost it. Whatever the case, if you need a new one you have some limited options.
The most obvious thing you can do is head down to the Inver Grove Heights DMV. Someone there will direct you on how to fill out paperwork to get a replacement car title. Within a few weeks a new one will show up in the mail and you’ll be good to go again.
If you don’t want to wait a few weeks for a new car title, there is another option. Cash Cars Buyer could still work with you even if you don’t have a car title in many cases. So long as you have your driver’s license in a valid vehicle registration, we should be able to strike a deal. That’s just one of the many benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer
The Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
We truly believe that we are head and shoulders above the competition when it comes to buying junk cars. Check out all the ways that our service is better than anyone else.
- We are local to the Inver Grove Heights area. That’s important because it means that if we make a deal, we’re able to come to your home and tow away your junk car free of charge if you’d like.
- We have 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That’s longer than most of our competition, and it means not only do we have a long list of satisfied customers, we haven’t developed the best service you’re going to find in the business.
- Our online tool is available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never need to juggle your schedule to deal with us, causing you to miss out on work or on your weekend plans.
- When you use our online tool you’re going to get an offer for up to $500 in cash, and in many cases even more, that we’ll pay to you in just 24 hours. You never need to wait for a check to clear or an online payment to process.
- When you deal with Cash Cars Buyer, you’re not just making yourself some extra money, you’re also doing a good thing for the environment. Not everyone considers that their car is actually full of a lot of dangerous substances. Over time, with a junk car sitting on your property, the motor oil or the transmission fluid could start leaking out and pull it off the ground. You can’t really get rid of this stuff yourself either. It doesn’t go in the garbage and is dangerous to flush down the toilet. We can safely dispose of it and then recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
- We feel that being honest is important for any business. That’s why we want you to check out the value of scratch before you even get in touch with us. If you know what the scrap value of your car is, then you’ll know the offer we make you is more than fair.
The benefits of using Cash Cars Buyer are pretty clear. Head over to our main page now and click on the get instant offer button to start the process of selling your junk car today.