Selling a junk car should be easy, right? You have it sitting around on your property there in Duluth, it's just taking up space, why not make a few bucks and get it out of your hair permanently? The reality is often a little more frustrating than that.
If you Googled something like “who pays top dollar for junk cars near me in Duluth, Minnesota” you probably noticed that over 600,000 results show up. That's an enormous number and there's no possible way you could sort through it all. And that just covers scrap dealers in websites I want to buy your car.
You could also go the private route and try to sell your car on eBay or put it up on Craigslist to see if someone wants to buy it. The problem with those is you might have it listed for far longer than you want to, and there's no guarantee anyone will even make you an offer.
As you can see, what you planned on being a quick and easy sale of a junk car you don't want anymore can become a complicated, tiring, and time-consuming effort on your part.
All you want is to get some cash in your pocket and then get back to enjoying your life in Duluth.
Get Your Instant Cash Offer in Duluth
What do you do with most of your time in Duluth? Do you like to head to Canal Park for a walk with your family or maybe the dog? Maybe take a trip to the Lake Superior zoo? Maybe you’d rather spend some time at home reading a good book, playing some games, or just watching a few movies. Whatever it is, it's your free time and you want to spend it however you like.
During the week we know you're working hard to pay the bills at SMDC Health or at the University or wherever it is you put in your hours. After work you want to head to someplace like the OMC Smokehouse and get some of those ribs, or maybe the Lyric Kitchen bar to try a bison burger.
The point is, there's a lot to do in Duluth to have fun and relax and we don't want to interfere with that in any way. We don't want you taking time off of work to schedule an appointment to sell your car, and we don't want you to interrupt your leisure time either.
That's why Cash Cars Buyer has an online tool that you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to sell your junk car. You don't have to disrupt your busy schedule or worry about making appointments to come see us. You also don't have to worry about paying someone to tow your car to a salvage yard. If we make a deal, we’ll come to you and tow your car away free of charge.
Unlike our competition, we are able to offer you up to $500 in cash for your junk car. How are we able to offer as much as we do? Take a look at how we break down our offer.
Get $500 For Your Junk Car
When you research how much the competition is willing to offer you for your junk car, you might see some sites and ads that claim to offer up to $1,000. The operative words in that offer are “up to.” Often the true offer is quite low, perhaps as low as $100. On average, most of our competition seems to pay $200 to $400 for your junk car.
Cash Cars Buyer is always up front and honest about the offers that we make, and we try to make sure it's a fair value as well. We recommend you check out this site to find the current value of scrap before you accept a deal for anyone on your junk car.
Just like gold or any other metal, scrap has a value that changes from day-to-day. You can get up-to-date numbers on scrap value to help you figure out exactly what your car is worth at a bare minimum.
- Just like Kelley Blue Book, we need to know the make, model, and year of your vehicle to give you an accurate offer for it. No other information is as vital to determining what your car is worth than these facts.
- The trim level of your car also affects its value. Basic trim levels are usually the barest bones and cheapest models. Higher trim levels cost more money because they have more advanced and desirable features. These things also have a greater salvage value and will increase your offer.
- If your car is in poor condition, you can expect it to be worth less money than one in better condition. If you've been in an accident, if there's damage to the transmission or the engine, then that can cost you. On the other hand, if your car is still in good condition, and especially if it's still drivable, you can expect a better offer.
- Another factor that may alter what your car is worth is the Rarity of it. Rare models are in higher demand because finding parts for them is a difficult task. Other owners will pay top dollar for those parts so if some can be salvaged from your vehicle you will get a higher offer.
- On the flip side of things, even if your car is not rare, if it's extremely popular the parts could also be in high demand just because so many other drivers need them and are willing to pay for them.
If you ever sold a car before you know that one other thing that's necessary for any sale to go through is the car's title. Now what happens if you don't actually have the title for your car anymore? That doesn't necessarily mean the sale can't go through. Let us explain.
No Title? No Problem!
In most cases every car sold needs to be accompanied by the car title. This is the legal document that states ownership of a vehicle. When a car changes hands, so does the title. Problem is, what happens when you don't have the title anymore?
Sometimes unexpected problems arise, and the result is that you no longer have the title. Whether it was misplaced or destroyed, you'll need to figure out what you're going to do.
If you want a replacement title, then your only option is to head to the DMV in Duluth and fill out the required paperwork to get a new one. In a few weeks the duplicate will show up in the mail.
If you don't want to wait that long, you have two options. You either can't sell your car, or you can work with us. In many cases we could still make a deal even if you don't have the title. So long as you have your driver's license and a valid vehicle registration, we can buy your junk car. That's just one of the benefits of selling your junk car to us.
The Benefits of Selling Your Junk Car to Cash Cars Buyer
As we mentioned earlier when you Google something like “who buys junk cars for cash near me” you're going to get over half a million results. What is it that makes us stand out from the crowd? These are the benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer to sell your junk car.
- We're always fair and honest about our offers and how we value your vehicle. That's why we always invite you to check out the value of scrap before you agree to any deal.
- We work with your schedule, not the other way around. You get to choose to use our online tool to get an instant offer whenever you have the free time. It's available 24 hours a day 7 days a week so you never need to worry about rescheduling anything or missing any part of your day.
- Because we're local to the Duluth area, when you do make a deal with us you never have to worry about how you're going to get your junk car to our watch. We were able to come to you and tow it away free of charge.
- We've been in business for 10 years now. We have a proven track record of excellent customer service as well as many satisfied customers who can attest to the value of working with Cash Cars Buyer.
- We pay you up to $500 and in some cases even more. That's cash in hand and we can get it to you within 24 hours. You'll never have to wait for a check to clear, or an online payment to process. With us it's all about fast, convenient service.
No matter where you live in around Duluth whether you're in 55802, 55803, 55804, 55805, 55806, 55807, 55808, 55810, 55811, 55812, 55814, 55816, after you use our online tool to get your instant offer we will be able to come to you and tow away your car free of charge, pay you up to $500 cash in hand and get it to you within 24 hours. That’s what sets us apart from the competition.