Do you have a junk car you’re looking to get rid of in Hanahan? It can be an overwhelming task to manage sometimes, can’t it? The options are all over the map. You can try to sell your car to a service like CarMax, or you could even use Facebook’s Marketplace but there are no guarantees it’ll be fast or worth what you’re hoping for. You can see what scrap yards are nearby and how much they might offer you, but you’ll have to schedule a time to go there and pay to tow the car which cuts into your profits.
The longer you have a junk car sitting around on your property, the more stressful it becomes. It cuts into your spare time, it makes your property look ugly, and what should have been a simple way to salvage a few dollars from a car you don’t want anymore is a hassle.
Luckily, if you’ve been Googling who buys junk cars near you and discovered Cash Cars Buyer, you’ve found the best option for selling your junk car. We have 10 years of exceptional customer service experience and a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to what we do.
When it comes to getting rid of that junk car in Hanahan, you won’t find an easier or more convenient option.
Get a Cash Deal in Hanahan, SC
What do you like to do most with your weekends in Hanahan? You could always head into Goose Creek or North Charleston for the afternoon, or maybe go fishing in the Goose Creek reservoir.
If you’re looking to spend time with family and friends, there’s always lunch at LG’s by the Creek where you could try something a little unusual like frog’s legs or stick with something more common like nachos.
During the week we know you’re working hard for your money. Whether it’s at UEC Electronics, Nucor, or somewhere else in town you want to be able to enjoy the money you earn and enjoy your time off after you earn it. You don’t want to waste your time searching the internet for the perfect place to sell your junk car and scheduling appointments to head to salvage yards.
Our 10 years of experience has shown us that you don’t want to waste your time with scheduling appointments or heading off to scrap yards in the hopes that you can sell your junk car. Not to mention the fact that you might have to pay to tow the car there, cutting into your potential profits.
Cash Cars Buyer offers free vehicle removal, no cost to you at all. And, what’s more, we can make you an instant cash offer for up to $500 or more. That’s cash in hand in under 24 hours. How do we come up with our offer? Take a look and see how it all breaks down!
Get Up to $500 for Your Junk Car
Most of our competition is going to offer you around $200 to $400 for your junk car. Those companies and salvage dealers that say they’ll offer you up to $1000 or more will probably also tell you that their offers start perhaps as low as $100.
We pride ourselves on making fair offers with no hidden fees and no tricks. Here’s how we come by our numbers.
- The first thing we welcome you to do is check out the current values of scrap metal in your area. This will tell you at a bare minimum what your car is worth. This way you know if anyone offers you less money, you know you’re being ripped off.
- Once you have an idea what scrap is worth, then you can use our online tool to get your offer from us. Just like Kelley Blue Book we need to know the make, the model, and the year of your car. This basic info is what we need to get a good, basic idea of your car’s value.
- Next you can let us know about the trim level of your vehicle. High-level trim packages come with some valuable features and options that, if they're still in good working order, will greatly increase the value of the offer we can make.
- If your car is still in good condition you can expect to get a higher offer. If it's still drivable, if all the parts are in good working order, then that's going to increase volume. On the other hand, if you've been in an accident and the car is badly damaged unfortunately it will be worth less.
- A car's rarity is also something that can affect the value. As you know, some vehicles greatly increase in value over time just because they're so hard to find. A 1964 Ford Mustang definitely has some value to it when compared to something like a 2018 Toyota Corolla.
- On the other hand, if you have a very common vehicle it could also have some hidden value in it. The more popular a car is, the more likely other drivers will still need those parts for their car.
Normally when you want to sell a car you need to have the cars title in hand to make the deal. That's the legal document that proves ownership and it most parts of the country selling a car without a title can't legally be done. So, what happens if you're missing yours?
No Title? We Can Help!
It's all well and good to say that you need the title to sell the car, but what happens if you just don't have the title? Suppose you misplaced it and no matter where you look you can't find it any longer. Or maybe you did know where it was, but something happened and destroyed it. Life can throw you some curve balls as we once in a while and sometimes you're just not going to have the documents when you need them.
Usually when you're missing a title, your only option is to head to the local DMV. You can fill out some paperwork and a replacement copy of your title will be mailed to you, probably within a few weeks.
Fortunately, when you sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer, a title isn't always necessary. In many cases we’ll be able to make a deal so long as you still have the vehicle's registration and your driver's license. It's just one more way we try to make this as easy and stress-free a process for you as possible.
The Benefits of Getting an Instant Offer from Cash Cars Buyer
With all the options at your disposal for selling your car, from posting your own ad on Craigslist to heading to the local salvage yard, there are more reasons to choose going with us than you may realize. When you Google something like “who pays cash for junk cars near me” the results that you get stretch into the tens of thousands. Page after page of nearly identical results, and oftentimes they are carbon copies of each other with low value offers.
At Cash Cars Buyer we offer you substantially more, not just in terms of money but in service as well. Let's break it all down for you.
- We're local to the Hanahan, South Carolina area. That means when you decide to sell your junk car you don't need to worry about paying to tow your vehicle and having it cut into your profits. We're willing to offer free vehicle removal and come to your home to take the car away.
- We're always upfront and fair about our offer. That's why we invite you to check out the value of scrap before you even contact us. And that's why we're willing to offer up to $500 or more for your junk car.
- There's no need to worry about taking time off work or schedule an appointment on your weekend when you'd rather be relaxing. Our convenient online tool can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the privacy and convenience of your own home. No one has to know that you're selling your car, or what we're offering you for it.
- Selling your junk car to us doesn't just make you some money, it also helps the environment. Most of your car can be recycled, and we're able to safely dispose of all the dangerous fluids like the old motor oil and transmission fluid that's in your car. Showing us your car helps keep Hanahan looking beautiful.
- Our instant offer will get you cash in hand within 24 hours. That means no waiting for any checks to clear, and no online payments to process. It's all part of what makes us fast, easy, and convenient for you.
No matter where you live in Hanahan, whether it's in 29406 or 29410, we are able to come to you and get your junk car. We work with your schedule instead of you having to work with ours, and we can offer you up to $500 or more for your vehicle. Our customer service and our offer are greater than what you're going to find from our competition. We've been doing this long enough to know that we have the best service in the industry.