Do you have a junk car that you're trying to get rid of in Fort Collins, Colorado? Have you checked out where the nearest salvage yard is and how long it would take you to get the car there, or maybe how much it would cost to tow it there if they're interested in buying it from you? Maybe you've toyed with the idea of seeing if CarMax would be interested in buying it, or even just putting it out on Craigslist hoping someone in the area might want it.
The problem with all of these ideas is not only do they take a lot of time, there's a lot of risk involved as well. You don't know if anyone will ever answer that Craigslist ad, and all the used car dealers that you find when you search for who buys junk cars near me are only going to offer you around $200 to $400 for your car, if that.
At Cash Cars Buyer we know that you've got better things to do with your time than stress over how much money you can get for your junk car. Or how you're going to get it to the person buying it. Or even just tracking down who might be interested in paying for it in the first place. We've been doing this for a decade now so we know that we can offer you the best customer service, and the best offer when you use our instant tool to sell your junk car.
We can give you $500 cash in hand within 24 hours. Imagine what you can do with that, how much easier it would be to be able to get a cash offer that quickly.
Getting a Cash Offer in Fort Collins
What are you doing from 9 to 5 during the week in Fort Collins? Do you put in your hours at Colorado State University, or the University of Colorado Health? Those are hands down two of the best places to work in town and they both employ many of your fellow citizens. And even if you're not working at those places, wherever it is you're working, it's probably something that takes some serious time and effort.
When the work week is done, or even at the end of the workday, you want to spend your spare time with family, with friends, or just relaxing doing whatever it is that makes you happy. You don’t want to be researching where to sell your junk car. Not when there are so many better things to do.
Picture your Saturday afternoon, wouldn’t you like to head over to Lucile’s Restaurant and get some biscuits and gravy? Or maybe a cheeseburger at the Mountain Cafe? They both sound a lot better than calling salvage yards.
After having something to eat, you could hit up ConTRAPtions Escape Rooms or even catch a double feature at the Holiday Twin drive-in. Or you could just stick around at home binge-watching some Netflix. It should be up to you though. It's called “your” spare time for a reason, and we want you to get the most out of it that you can.
Cash Cars Buyer has an online tool that you can use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the privacy of your own home. You don't have to fit us into your schedule, we’ll fit into yours whenever you have a moment. You don't have to tow a car to us, we'll come and tow it away for free when we make a deal. You don't have to drive to a scrap yard and meet us. We can do everything online and come to you.
Selling Your Junk Car
Did you know that despite how many thousands of people claim to be buying junk cars out in the world, most of them are only going to pay you $200 to $400 for your car? Cash Cars Buyer is willing to make you a cash offer for up to $500. So, what is it that affects the value of a vehicle anyway? Take a look and will break it down for you.
- Just like gold or other precious metals, scrap has a value that you can check every single day. If you take a look at this app here, you'll see what scrap is worth today so you can get an idea of the basic value of the scrap in your car before anyone makes you an offer on it.
- When it comes to looking to get an offer for your junk car, you're going to need to tell us the make, the model, and the year the vehicle. This is standard industry stuff, and if you go to Kelley Blue Book to look up a car's value, they're going to ask you the same information.
- Some models are much rarer than others. Think of the 1965 Aston Martin DB5 that James Bond drives, or the Delorean from “Back to the Future.” You don't need a car that's as rare as those to get an increased value in it if it's a little more uncommon model. Parts for rare cars are harder to find than they are for more common cars, as you can imagine, and it means there's more scrap value in them.
- Of course, if the car isn't rare, you're not necessarily going to miss out. Highly popular models may also have extra scrap value as well because so many people drive that model that the parts are in high demand.
- The trim level of your car could also have an effect on the value. You’ve probably noticed there’s a great range and prices or trim levels on vehicles. In some models a high trim level could be $10,000 different from a lower level. That's because of all the extra features that are included, features that can be worth more value when you sell your car
is a junker.
No Title? We Can Still Help
Now you know how a value is established for your car, you might be wondering about how the sale can go through if you don't have a car's title. For most sales to be legal you need to have a title exchange hands. It's a legal document that proves vehicle ownership and the government requires one whenever a car is sold.
We understand that life happens sometimes, and you could lose the title to your car unexpectedly or maybe it could be damaged beyond repair. In those cases, the only option would usually be to head down to the Fort Collins DMV and fill out paperwork to get a new one.
A replacement car title negates the original titles and will probably come in the mail within a couple of weeks. But if you don't want to wait that long, there is another option.
In most cases when you sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer, we can go ahead with the sale even if you don't have the title. If you have your driver's license and the vehicle's registration, it's likely that we'll still be able to make a deal.
That's just one of the many benefits of working with Cash Cars Buyer.
The Benefits of Choosing Cash Cars Buyer
Google “who pays for junk cars in Fort Collins, Colorado” right now and you might be surprised to see over 20 million results come out. That's not something anyone has the time to sort through, nor should you. Fact is that Cash Cars Buyer is the best option you're going to find to sell your junk car and here's why.
- We have a decade of experience in this industry. That means we have a long track record of satisfied customers and great customer service that you can rely on.
- We try to be as upfront and honest as we possibly can when doing business with you. That's why we even encourage you to check on the value of scrap before getting in contact with us. We want you to know that our offer is going to be fair.
- When you use our online too old to get an instant offer for up to $500 or more in cash you're going to get paid within 24 hours. No waiting for checks to clear, no waiting for online payments to process.
- Because we are local to the Fort Collins, Colorado area, you don't need to worry about how you're going to get that car off of your property once you make a deal. We can come to your home, and tow it away free of charge.
- We are all about working with your schedule, not the other way around. You can use our website and try our online tool whenever it's convenient for you, not the other way around.
As you can see, there are a lot of great benefits to working with Cash Cars Buyer that make us stand out from the competition. Our years of experience, our exceptional customer service, and the convenient way our online tool can get you up to $500 cash within just 24 hours make us your best bet. Head to our main page and click on the Get Instant Offer button to start the process now.