If you are looking to sell a junk car in the Eagan, Minnesota area you may have run into a few roadblocks. Figuring out who is going to make you the best deal is a lot harder than it seems at first.
Sometimes it seems like maybe Craigslist or eBay would be a great option, but those can be time-consuming and there's no guarantee about what someone might offer you for a vehicle when you go that route.
There's always local scrap and salvage yards, but they're going to expect you to tow your car to them which will cut into any profit you make.
If you found us online, you probably Googled something like ‘who buys junk cars near me’ and found literally millions of results when you did so. How could you hope to sort through all of those to figure out which ones are serious, and which ones are just going to give you the run-around or a low offer for your car?
Lucky for you, Cash Cars Buyer has been in this business for over 10 years and we offer you the best service in the best deal that you're going to find. We can give you up to $500 in cash and sometimes more within just 24 hours. That saves you time and gives you money to enjoy your life.
Enjoy Your Free Time in Eagan
There's a lot more to living in Eagan than many people realize. It's a great place to work and raise a family, but it's not nearly as large as Minneapolis or St. Paul so you don't have to worry about that same kind of hustle and bustle.
What you do with your time is important to you. During the week when you're working at some place like Prime Therapeutics or ConvergeOne we know that's you taking care of business and being responsible. When your workday is over, you just want to relax and have time to yourself to do whatever it is you feel like doing.
Maybe you'll head down to Doolittle's Woodfire Grill and grab a burger with some friends. Maybe you'll go with the family to Granite City Food and Brewery and have some Cajun Chicken Pasta. Whatever it is, the point is that you chose to do it because it's what you want to do. What you don't want to be doing is spending your time trying to track down a buyer for your junk car.
Your Saturday afternoon would be much better spent walking the dog in Lebanon Hills Regional Park or having some fun at the Cascade Bay Waterpark. You don't even need to go out if you don't want to, you can just stay home and watch Netflix or something too. But the point is, why waste hours and hours of that free time researching junk car buyers when all of them seem to be mirror images of each other and none of them will give you the same kind of deal that you're going to get from Cash Cars Buyer.
Our competition will probably only offer you between $200 and $400 for your car. We're going to offer you up to $500 in some cases even more. Don't know how we determine the value of your vehicle? Check it out.
Get Up to $500 Cash for Your Car
If you're not sure how we come up with the offer that we make you for your vehicle, take a look here at some of the things we consider.
- The most important factor in determining the offer for a junk car is the scrap value of the vehicle as a whole. Before you call us or anyone else, you can find out what the scrap value of your car is by checking out this website. Scrap, like gold, has a fluctuating value that you can regularly check out.
- Whenever you're looking to buy or sell a car the most relevant info that anyone from Edmunds.com to Kelley Blue Book will ask is the make, model, and year of the vehicle. When you use our online tool that's the same information, we're going to ask you to fill out.
- We're also going to want to know about the trim level of your vehicle. Higher trim levels cost more money when you buy a car brand new because of all the extra features and options. When you sell it even as a junker, many of those features and options will still add value.
- The overall condition of your car is also important in determining value. If your car has been in a bad accident, or you have something like a blown head gasket, it will not be worth as much as a vehicle that is in perfect driving condition.
- Your vehicle's rarity will also affect its overall value. Rare cars are worth more because the parts are in higher demand.
- Sometimes popular models of vehicles can be worth more because, just like with a rare car, their parts will be in high demand if there are a lot of other drivers looking for them
The other important factor when selling a car is the vehicle's title. The title is the government issued, legal document that proves ownership of a car. For a car sale to be legal in most places, you need to have the title. But what happens if you don't have it?
No Title? We Can Still Help
You're supposed to keep your important documents in a safe place so you can find them whenever you need to. But we all know that sometimes things are of our control. Maybe you lost your car's title when you were moving or maybe it got damaged somehow and was destroyed.
Whatever the cause, if you don't have your title any longer there are some solutions. First and foremost, you can head down to the Eagan DMV and fill out the requisite paperwork to get a new title. They’ll send you a new one in the mail which will show up in a couple of weeks.
If you don't have that much time to wait, there is another option. In most cases, Cash Cars Buyer is able to buy your junk car even without the title. So long as you have your driver's license and a valid vehicle registration, we should be able to work something out. It's just one of the many benefits of working with Cash Cars Buyer. Check out some of the others.
The Cash Cars Buyer Benefits
Obviously, we believe that we are the best in the business, but we have the facts to back it up. Check out what makes us stand out from the crowd and why those millions of nearly identical results that show up on Google don't hold a candle when compared to the service that you're going to get from Cash Cars Buyer.
- Cash Cars Buyer has 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That means not only do we have exceptional customer service; we have a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to how easy and convenient it is to work with us.
- Because we're local to the Eagan area, you never have to worry about what you're going to do with your junk car. You'll never have to pay to tow it to a scrap yard, we can come to you and tow it away free of charge once we make a deal.
- We always work with your schedule, never the other way around. We want this to be as convenient for you as possible, so that's why our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever you have the time to use it.
- We can offer you up to $500 cash in hand within 24 hours. That means you never have to wait for a check to clear, and you never have to wait for an online payment to process.
- Because we conduct our business online, your privacy and discretion are assured. You can stop the deal at any time with no pressure if you like, and no one outside of your home ever has to know you're even considering selling your junk car.
- When you make a deal with Cash Cars Buyer, you're not just clearing your junk car off your property and making some money in the process, you're also helping the environment. We can safely dispose of the dangerous fluids in your car like the old motor oil or transmission fluid, and we can recycle well over 50% of the body as well.
As you can see there are a lot of benefits to going with Cash Cars Buyer. We know our competition well enough to know that we really do have the best offer that you're going to find for your junk car. More than that we're always open and honest about how we work, and we try to make it as convenient as easy for you as we possibly can.
Click the ‘get instant offer’ button to start the process now and see for yourself.