Is it finally time to sell that junk car that's been sitting around on your property in Burnsville, Minnesota? Once upon a time, selling a junk car was not a very difficult task at all. Unfortunately, these days there are so many options that it can become overwhelming and extremely stressful.
Calling a local scrap yard or salvage dealer used to be the only option for getting rid of a junk car. You just arranged a time to meet, you paid to have your car towed out there, and that would be the end of it. But the internet made the world a lot bigger and gave us a lot more options.
Nowadays, you can still call the scrap yard and salvage dealers if you want. You can also put an auction up on eBay or place a classified ad on Craigslist. The problem is that you can never be sure you're going to get the money you want when you go with those options, and there's no saying how long it might take either.
You can Google who pays for junk cars near me and then take a moment to appreciate that you'll get over 3 million results when you do so. How can that even be a real number? How could you even look through that many results?
Lucky for you, Cash Cars Buyer has been doing this for over a decade. Our process makes it as simple, effective, and easy for you as possible so you can get back to enjoying your life in Burnsville.
Enjoy Your Life in Burnsville, Minnesota
There's a lot to enjoy about your life in Burnsville. Is still pretty close to Minneapolis, so you have all the amenities of big city life when you need them, but far enough away that you can enjoy the relaxed pace of a small town at the same time.
Burnsville is a great place to work and raise a family, and there's lots to do to keep you busy when you have time off and you just want to be relaxing. What you don't want to be doing is researching where to sell your junk car.
During the week we know you're probably putting in your time at some place like Fairview Ridges Hospital or even over at the Pepsi bottling plant. Wherever it is you're working, that's you taking care of your responsibilities to get the bills paid and make a decent living. When you're done with work, you want to be enjoying your downtime doing whatever it is that you do to have fun and relax.
When you have a day off would you rather go grab some Salmon Benedict at Jensen's Cafe with a friend, or schedule a time to go meet a scrap dealer on the other side of town? Another workday is done do you want to be Googling who might offer you the most for your junk car or would you rather just go and get a Steak at the Porter Creek hardwood Grill?
The point is that when you're done working you don't want to be wasting the bit of free time you have trying to get rid of your junk car. What sounds like more fun to you, racing a few rounds at ProKART Indoor Racing, maybe taking the dog for a walk over at Alimagnet dog park, or trying to write the perfect Craigslist ad to get rid of your junk car? The choice is pretty clear.
Cash Cars Buyer knows you want to make the most of your spare time, we do too. When we're done our workday we just want to go home and relax with friends and family. That's why you can use our online tool 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get your instant cash offer for up to $500 cash in hand in just 24 hours.
How do we come up with the offer that we're going to make for your junk car? Take a look.
How We Make an Offer for Your Junk Car
After 10 years in this business we know how pretty much everyone who buys junk cars works. The competition is going to offer you maybe $200 to $400 for your junk car. We’ll offer you up to $500 and sometimes even more. So how do we come up with our numbers?
- The first thing that you need to be aware of is the scrap value of your junk car. Head to this site here and it will tell you what scrap is worth right now. Just like gold, copper, and other metals the value of scrap fluctuates from day to day. When you know what scrap is worth, you know what the bare minimum offer for your vehicle should be.
- Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds.com, and pretty much any business that buys and sells cars will want to know the make, model, and year of the vehicle you're looking to sell. That's the same information that we're going to ask when you use our online tool.
- The condition of your vehicle is going to greatly affect the offer that we make. A car that is still in good condition, that has all the systems in operating order, is going to be worth more money. If your car has been in a bad accident, or the transmission is shot, you're going to unfortunately get a lower offer.
- As you know, many vehicles have a number of trim levels available. The 2020 Ford F150 has 7 different trim levels, for instance. The difference between the lowest and the highest is about $10,000. Even when you sell your car as a junker, those different trim levels will affect the value because of the various features and options that are included.
- If you have a particularly rare vehicle you can expect to get a better offer for it. Because rare parts are so hard to come by, other drivers of the same model will pay more for them and that means they're worth more to you even as a junker.
- Just like a rare vehicle, a popular vehicle has hidden value in it. The parts are in such high demand because the vehicles are so popular, you can expect to get a few extra dollars for it.
After we've established the offer, we're going to make for you, there is another thing that you may be wondering about. How does the car's title factor into the sale, especially if you no longer have yours?
No Title? No Problem!
You need to have your car title in order to sell your car in most circumstances. This is the government-issued document that proves legal ownership. So, what happens if maybe yours got lost in the house somewhere, or one of your kids decided to color all over it?
Your first option is to head down to the Burnsville DMV. You can fill out some paperwork and have a replacement car title issued. It will show up in the mail within a few weeks and replace the old title.
Not everyone wants to wait a few weeks for a new title to sell a car that's just a junker anyway. If that's the case, Cash Cars Buyer does have another option. In many cases we don't even need the title to go ahead with a sale. If you've got the vehicle registration and your driver's license, we should still be able to make a deal. That's just one of the many ways we try to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible.
All the Benefits of Cash Cars Buyer
How do we know that we offer the best service in the business? Take a look and see for yourself.
- We have over 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That means we've got the customer service know how they offer you the best deal with the most convenient service, and we have a long list of satisfied customers to back it up.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant offer, we can offer you cash in hand in just 24 hours. You never need to wait for an online payment to process when you deal with us, or for a check to clear.
- Because we pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity, we invite you to check out the value of scrap before getting in touch with us. That way you'll see that when we make you an offer for your junk car it's more than fair.
- Because we're local to the Burnsville area, when we make a deal you never need to worry about how your junk car is going to get to us. We can come to your home and tow it away free of charge if you'd like.
- Dealing with us is good for the environment as well as your wallet. We can recycle well over 50% of your car after we've made a deal, and we can also safely dispose of burnt motor oil and transmission fluid so that it doesn't pollute the ground.
- We always work with your schedule and never the other way around. Our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whenever it's convenient for you is when you can get in touch with us.
As you can see, there are a lot of great benefits to working with Cash Cars Buyer. Now all you need to do is head over to the main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process now.