Are you trying to sell your junk car in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota? It can be a daunting task to figure out how to get started with the whole process. While it should be easy, fast, and efficient, it sometimes seems to be anything but.
You have the traditional method of selling a junk car which is calling up the local scrap yard. You can schedule a time to meet with them and go to see if they’re interested. Of course, even if they are interested in buying your junk car, you’re going to have to get it to them somehow and that means paying for a tow truck.
You can always Google who pays for junk cars near me, but that will give you literally millions of results. It could take forever to look through all of them and so many of them seem to be exactly the same. It could be hard to figure out which business you can trust.
You can always try putting up an auction on eBay or placing an ad on Craigslist, but those could sit for days or even weeks without getting any replies at all. If you’re looking to get rid of your junk car in a hurry, they’re not the best options.
Cash Cars Buyer makes the whole process much easier for you. Not only are we going to give you the best cash offer in the business, our service is quick and easy. That means you can get back to spending your time however you like around Brooklyn Center.
Living Life in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
There are a lot of things that you can do with your time around Brooklyn Center that don’t have to involve trying to find a way to sell a junk car. You put in enough time at work that you’ve earned your time off, and you should be enjoying yourself. So, on a Friday evening wouldn’t it be nice just to head to the 50’s Grill and get a hamburger or grab a lamb gyro from Slim’s? It certainly sounds better than trying to sort through all those Google results.
And on a Saturday afternoon, what sounds like a better way to spend your time? You could drive out to a scrap yard and meet with someone to see if they want to buy your car. Or you could go play a game at Topgolf then maybe hang out with some friends at the Surly Brewing Co. Not much of a contest when you put it in those terms.
Cash Cars Buyer knows that you work hard not just for a paycheck but for your time off. So, during the week when you’re busy putting in your 40 hours at Medtronic or the Brooklyn Center Schools, that’s you being responsible and taking care of business. You don’t need to extend that into your off-time trying to find a place to sell your junk car.
We want you to make the most of your time and get the quickest best offer for your junk car possible. That’s why our online tool is available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and that’s why we’ll make you the best cash offer in the business.
Our Amazing Cash Offer
When you make a deal with Cash Cars Buyer, we don’t just give you an arbitrary figure. The offer we make you is specific for you and your car. Check out the things that we consider before we come up with a number.
- No matter what condition your car is in, it’s going to have a basic scrap value. You can go to a website like this one and see for yourself what scrap is worth today. It’s just like gold and other precious metals, it has a fluctuating value and if you know what scrap is worth, that you know what your car is worth.
- When you use our online tool it’s going to ask you for the make, model, and year of your car. There’s no better way to get a ballpark figure for a vehicle’s value than knowing this information about it.
- Trim level is another important piece of information that you can provide to us before we make an offer. When you buy a car brand new, a high trim level can sometimes cost $10,000 more than the lowest trim level of the very same vehicle. Even when your car is being sold as a junker, if it was a high trim level brand new that it will still have some extra value because of the features that made it cost so much to begin with.
- The condition of your vehicle is an important factor in coming up with an offer for it as well. As you can imagine, a car that is still in very good condition is going to get a better offer than one that has been badly damaged in an accident or hasn’t blown transmission or something like that.
- Did you know that rare vehicles can have hidden value in them just because of how rare they are? Some rare Vehicles will sell at auction for well over $1,000,000. Even though it is unlikely you have a million-dollar car sitting on your property, if it’s a rare model then you could get a premium offer for it.
- Your car doesn’t need to be ultra rare to have some hidden value. Popular models can also affect your premium price because the parts for them are in such high demand.
Now that you know the things that we consider before making you an offer, the next phase usually involves the exchange of a car title along with the sale. So, what happens if you no longer have a car title?
No Title? No Problem!
How do you sell a car without the car title? It’s a legal document that proves you own a vehicle, which means you need to have it to sell a car in most cases. And sure, you should keep it safe at all costs, but what happens if there was an accident?
No one ever intends to lose important documents or destroy them by accident but sometimes things happen. Maybe it got misplaced in the house, or maybe a pipe burst, and a box of your important documents was destroyed by water damage. Whatever happened to it, there’s only so many things you can do to fix it.
Your first option is to head down to the Brooklyn Center DMV and fill out some paperwork to get a replacement car title. Within a few weeks and then one will show up in the mail and everything will be as good as new from there.
If you don’t want to wait that long though, there is a better option. In most cases Cash Cars Buyer can still go ahead with a sale even when you no longer have your car’s title. If you have a driver’s license and the vehicle’s registration, we should still be able to make a deal. That’s just one of the advantages you get when you choose Cash Cars Buyer for selling your junk car.
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
There are a lot of reasons why Cash Cars Buyer is a better choice for selling your junk car than any of the competition. Check out all the ways that we stand out from the crowd.
- Our online tool is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We think that’s important because you never need to cut into your busy schedule to deal with us. We’re always available whenever it’s the most convenient for you.
- When you do use our online tool, you’re going to get an instant cash offer for up to $500 and in most cases a lot more. We can pay you cash in hand in just 24 hours. You never need to wait for an online payment to process or for a check to clear.
- Once we make a deal, you don’t need to worry about how that junk car is getting off of your property. We are local to the Brooklyn Center area, which means we can come and tow away your junk car free of charge.
- We always strive to be open and honest about how our business works. That’s why we want you to find out what scrap is worth before you even get in touch with us. When you know the value of scrap, you’ll see that the offer we’re making for your junk car is more than fair.
- We’ve been in this business for over 10 years now. That’s a long time, and a lot longer than most of the competition. It’s because we have the best customer service in the business that we lasted this long, and we have a long list of customers who can prove it.
- Selling your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer is good for the environment as well as your bank account. We can safely dispose of dangerous substances like old motor oil and transmission fluid before they leak out and pollute your property. We’re also able to recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
There really is no competition when it comes to finding someone to buy your junk car. Cash Cars Buyer will give you the best service and the best offer. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer but now to start the process.