It can be very frustrating trying to figure out what the best option is for selling your junk car in Boulder, Colorado. Before the internet existed, if you wanted to sell your junk car you just had to have it towed to the local scrap yard and they would give you a few bucks based on the weight of the vehicle.
These days there's a lot more to selling junk cars. You can still go to your local scrap yard or salvage dealer, but you're going to have to pay to get the car towed there and that's going to eat at your profits.
You can try your hand at Carmax, or even placing an ad on Craigslist. There's no guarantee about the result that you'll get there, and a Craigslist ad could take weeks if you get a response at all.
When you search the internet for something like “who buys junk cars near me“ you're going to get millions of results popping up, more than you could ever search through. What should have been a quick and easy way to get rid of the clutter on your property and make a few extra bucks now feels like it's its own job.
Cash Cars Buyer has been doing this for over 10 years. We've got great customer service and we know just how to make this quick and convenient for you, so you can go back to enjoying your life in Boulder.
Enjoy your Free Time in Boulder
Boulder is one of the most well-known cities in America and has been famous since the days of the Gold Rush. These days it's a little less hectic than all that, with Denver being the biggest city of the state, but there's still a lot going on in Boulder.
There's a lot to see and do around town, a lot of great places to work, and a lot of fun to be had. The Gold Rush may be over, but life in Boulder is still pretty good.
During the week we know that you're working hard over at the Zayo Group or someplace like Prairie Mountain Publishing where you put in your hours to take care of your responsibilities. But when the clock rolls around to quitting time, you’ve earned some time off and you want to be able to relax and just do whatever you like.
The problem is trying to find a place to sell your junk car with all of these choices is that it can be so time-consuming. So instead of enjoying some hummus at the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse you're stuck scheduling appointments to meet salvage dealers. Instead of heading over to the Black Cat restaurant with some friends to try the charcuterie, you're searching through Google results to figure out who's going to pay you the most for your junker.
Selling a junk car was never meant to be this hard. And look where you live! When's the last time you just went out to appreciate the Flatirons, or took a walk down by the Pearl Street Mall? That's how you should be spending your spare time, right?
Cash Cars Buyer makes it easy for you so you can actually do those things, or even just stay home and watch some Netflix and have a nap if that's what you want. You don't need this to be a hassle that wastes your time.
We work with your schedule, never the other way around. You can access our online tool whenever it's convenient for you and will make you an offer for up to $500 cash or more for your junk car. Our competition is probably only going to offer you $200 to $400 for your car.
Not sure how it is we come up with our offer? Let's go over it.
Our Instant Cash Offer
When you use our online tool you can get an instant offer for up to $500 in cash in just 24 hours. How do we determine the offer we're going to make you? There's more of that goes into it than you may realize.
- Not everyone knows what it means to sell a car as a junker. Scrap metal has value just like copper and gold. You can go to a website like this one and see what scrap is worth today. Armed with this information, if you know the weight of your car that you can calculate exactly what it's worth purely as scrap.
- When you use our online tool the first information we're going to ask you about is the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is the same information that any business that buys and sells cars will ask you about, and it's the easiest way to establish the value of a vehicle.
- The trim level of your vehicle is also important to determining what it's worth. High trim levels often cost as much as $10,000 more than the lowest trim levels of vehicles, sometimes even more. Even when you sell your car as a junker, a high trim level can translate into more money for you.
- Your car's condition is important to determining the value of the offer you're going to get. If the car was damaged in a bad accident, if the transmission doesn't work or are you blowing a head gasket you can expect a lower offer. However, if it's still in good working condition, especially if it still drives, you can expect more money.
- Rare cars have extra value compared to more common vehicles simply because the parts are in higher demand.
- Even if you don't have a rare vehicle, as long as it's a popular model you could still get more money because the salvaged parts will be in high demand.
This is all the information that we take into account when it comes to making an offer. Once we have made an offer and if you're interested in going ahead with the deal, you may start wondering how the car's title factors in, especially if you no longer have yours.
No Car Title? That's Not a Problem!
In most circumstances, selling a car without a title is not a possibility. Your car's title is the legal document issued by the government to prove ownership. So, what happens if yours has gone missing?
Even though we try to keep our important documents safe, sometimes life gets in the way. If you had a flood in your house, or a fire, you may have lost your important paperwork. If you no longer have the title, then your options may be limited.
The first thing you can do is head down to the Boulder DMV and fill out paperwork to get a new title. A replacement title will show up in the mail within a couple of weeks and you'll be good to go.
If you're not interested in waiting that long, then there is a second possibility. In many cases, Cash Cars Buyer is able to still go ahead with a sale even if you don't have your car's title. So long as you have a valid registration and your driver's license, we should be able to make a deal. As you can see, there are many benefits to go in with Cash Cars Buyer
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
What makes Cash Cars Buyer stand out from the competition? Check out what makes us the best option for selling your junk car.
- We always try to be upfront and honest when it comes to making you an offer for your junk car. That's the reason we invite you to find out the value of scrap before you even get in touch with us. This way you'll know that what we're offering you is more than fair.
- We have 10 years of experience buying junk cars. That means we've got a long list of satisfied customers, and we've developed a method that makes the deal as fast, convenient, and easy for you as possible.
- Because we're local to the Boulder, Colorado area, you never need to worry about how you're going to get your junk car to us. Once we make a deal, we can come to your home and tow it away free of charge.
- We know how important your free time is to you, which is why we try to work with your schedule, not the other way around. You never need to schedule an appointment to come and see us, and our online tool is available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it's convenient for you.
- When you choose to sell your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer, you're not just clearing up an eyesore on your property and making a few dollars in the process, you're also helping the environment. We can safely dispose of the dangerous substances in your car like all the motor oil in transmission fluid and recycle well over 50% of the materials in it.
- When you use our online tool to get an instant cash offer on your vehicle, we'll be able to pay up to $500 in cash in just 24 hours. No waiting for online payments to process, no waiting for checks to clear.
As you can see there are plenty of benefits to going with Cash Cars Buyer when you sell your junker. Head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process now.