Are you looking to sell your junk car in Bossier City? It can be hard to figure out the best way to get rid of it because there are just so many options these days that it becomes overwhelming.
Thirty years ago, the process of getting rid of a junk car was a lot less complex. You called up the local scrap yards or salvage dealer and scheduled a time to go out to meet them. You might have to tow your car there, but it was pretty much the only game in town.
These days the options seem never ending. You can put an auction up on eBay for your junk car or place an ad on Craigslist in the hopes that someone in the area will be interested. But those can take a long time, and there's no guarantee you're going to get an offer that you like.
You can Google ‘who buys junk cars near me in Bossier City,’ but you're going to get millions of results showing up. It's completely impractical to even think you could get through all of those results.
Luckily, Cash Cars Buyer is able to offer you the best service in the industry. We’ll pay you up to $500 in cash for your junk car in just 24 hours. That way you can get back to doing what matters most to you in and around Bossier City.
Getting the Most Out of Life in Bossier City
There's a lot to enjoy about life in Bossier City. It has a lot of that Baton Rouge and New Orleans charm, without being nearly as big or as fast-paced as either one of those cities. By the same token it's not a tiny little village either.
It's a great place to raise a family, make a living, and have a good time. And when you're selling a junk car, you don't want to cut into any of your free time that you could be using to enjoy yourself to get that task done.
During the work week you're putting in your hours at places like McElroy Metal or even over at Boomtown Bossier City. That's you taking care of business, taking care of your responsibilities, and doing what needs to be done to pay the bills and take care of your family. When your work week is done, you don't want to be wasting your time doing things like scheduling appointments to go meet with scrap dealers.
Free time is a precious commodity that most of us don't have enough of. Wouldn't you rather spend your Saturday heading over to Ralph and Kacoo's Seafood Restaurant with some friends to get the crab cakes, or maybe trying your hand at some slots at the Margaritaville Resort Casino than researching salvage dealers?
Look at it this way, you could spend a few hours looking through those millions of Google results or you could just take a walk through the Red River National Wildlife Refuge and then maybe go grab some loaded mac and cheese at BeauxJax Crafthouse afterwards.
We want you to be able to enjoy your free time, not worry about how you're going to sell your junk car and how much you're going to get for it. That's why our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever it's convenient for you.
We're able to offer you more money than the competition, up to $500 in cash, and keep the entire deal as stress-free as possible for you. How is it we can offer you that much when the competition only offers you $200 to $400? Check it out.
Our $500 Instant Cash Offer
There's more to determining the value of a car than you might realize. Because we want to be open and upfront about how we do our business, we're happy to let you know how it is we determine what kind of offer we're going to make for you.
- Not everyone knows this, but scrap has a value that you can track from day to day. If you go to a website like this one, you can look up the value of scrap and then determine what your car is worth at a bare minimum. We recommend doing this before contacting anyone about selling your junk car, so you'll be able to determine if the offer you get is fair.
- If you have ever dealt with buying or selling a car in the past you know that the most important information that everyone looks for is the make, model, and year of the vehicle. That's the same information will ask you when you use our online tool to get your instant offer.
- The trim level of your vehicle can affect the offer that we're going to make you. Low trim levels have a base value whereas high trim levels can be worth hundreds if not thousands more than the basic trim package.
- The condition of your vehicle is an important part of determining how much it will be worth. When a car has been in a bad accident, or if the transmission is non-functional, however if it's still in good condition runs well, you're going to get a better offer for it.
- It's possible that if you have a rare model of car it will be worth more to you than a more common model would be. Because rare cars are so hard to come by, people are willing to spend more money on the parts when they need them.
- Even if you don't have a rare vehicle you can still have some hidden value in your car if the popular model. The more popular it is, the more likely people are to need parts for it, and the more they're going to be willing to pay for them.
Now that you know the basics of how we establish the offer that we're going to make for your junk car, you may be wondering how the title factors into the deal.
No Title? No Problem
Usually it's not legal to go ahead with a car sale unless you have the car's title. A car title is a legal document issued by the government that proves ownership. If you don't have it, your options may be limited.
For the most part, if something has happened to your car's title such as getting lost around the house or even destroyed somehow, you are going to need to head to the Bossier City DMV to fill out paperwork for another one. In a couple of weeks, you'll have a new title show up in the mail and it will be as good as new.
If you don't want to wait that long, there is another option. In many cases, Cash Cars Buyer is able to go ahead with a sale even if you no longer have the title. So long as you still have a valid vehicle registration and your driver's license, there's a good chance we'll be able to make the deal. It's just one of the many ways we try to make this process as simple as stress-free for you as possible. That's just part of the Cash Cars Buyer difference.
The Cash Cars Buyer Difference
As we've shown, Cash Cars Buyer has a lot of benefits over the competition when it comes to selling your junk car. Let's take a look point-by-point to see why you should choose us.
- We have over 10 years of experience selling junk cars. That means that not only do we have exceptional customer service, we have an extensive list of satisfied customers to attest to just how great our service really is.
- As part of being honest, upfront, and fair about every deal we make, we invite you to learn the value of scrap before you contact us or any other car dealer. We want you to know what your car is worth, so you know that your offer is fair.
- We want to make this entire process as convenient for you as possible. We understand that you only have so much free time in your day, and we don't need you to waste it by trying to sell your vehicle. That's why our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever you have the time to use it.
- Because we are local to the Bossier City area, we're able to come to you after we've made a deal and pick up your junk car. We can tow it off your property free of charge, so you never have to worry about how to get rid of it.
- When you make a deal with us, you're not just getting some extra cash in your pocket and clearing up the clutter on your property, you're helping the environment. Transmission fluid, gasoline, and old motor oil all need to be disposed of safely. We can do that for you when we buy your junk car, and then recycle well over 50% of it.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant offer, you're going to get up to $500 in cash or more in your hand in just 24 hours. That means no waiting for a check to clear, no waiting for an online payment to process.
The advantages of going with Cash Cars Buyer are clear. Head to our main page now and click on the ‘get instant offer’ button to get started today.