If you have a car up on blocks on your property in Blaine, you may have been having trouble finding the best place to sell it. The number of options is a little out of hand and can make it a frustrating and stressful task to try to sort through it all.
Back in the day your only option was to call the local scrap yard and book a time to go meet with someone. You could tow your junk car there, but you'd have to pay for it out of your own pocket, cutting into any profit you made from the sale.
Thanks to the internet it seems like there are a lot more options. You could put an ad on Craigslist, but those can be very time-consuming, sometimes sitting around for weeks before you even get a response. And when you do get a response, you never know if someone's going to be serious or try to haggle you down to far less than you want it.
When you Google ‘who buys junk cars near me in Blaine’ you’ll end up with literally millions of results. Page after page of ads that look pretty much the same, and promise you big money, but will actually end up paying you maybe $200 to $400 if you're lucky.
Cash Cars Buyer will offer you up to $500 cash in just 24 hours for your junk car. That gives you money in hand, as well as more free time to enjoy your life in Blaine.
Make the Most of Your Time in Blaine, Minnesota
Even though Blaine isn't the biggest city there's something about it that's really charming and fun. It doesn't have that hectic, fast-paced lifestyle of a bigger city, and it's not as boring as sleepy as some exceptionally tiny towns, either. There's plenty to see and do, and lots of great places to work to help you raise and take care of a family.
During the week when you're putting in your hours over at Glenn Rehbein Co or Dayton Rogers Manufacturing, you want to be focussed and responsible and all of that good stuff. Work is serious, and when it's done you want to be able to enjoy your spare time. Whether that's an evening at home after work, or a weekend where you can just unwind and relax.
What you don't want to do is spend your time scheduling appointments to go meet Salvage dealers, or endlessly Googling who might be the best option for selling your junk car and finding nothing but identical results.
Wouldn't you rather spend your Saturday evening at Carol's Restaurant having some meatloaf and talking with friends and family? Maybe taking the dog for a walk through Lakeside Commons park? You know, just having fun with your free time.
You work hard for your money, and you deserve to relax when you get the chance. That means anything for my trip to Sky Zone to have a fun afternoon or just a heaping helping of tater tots from Clive's Roadhouse. The point is, whether it’s any of those things or even just sitting on the couch watching some movies on Netflix, you're doing what you want because you earned the free time.
That's why Cash Cars Buyer tries to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible. Our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to work with your schedule, and we can offer you up to $500 in cash while our competition will only offer you between $200 and $400 in most cases.
How do we come up with the offer that we make? Let's break it down.
Our $500 Cash Offer
A lot goes into how we decide on the offer we make for your vehicle. Our business is all about being upfront and honest so let's walk through exactly what we need to determine what kind of cash offer will make for your junk car.
- If you've ever been looking to buy or sell a car before, you probably noticed that the most important thing every site asks you for is the make, model, and year of the vehicle. You'll see this everywhere from Kelley Blue Book to Edmunds.com. Cash Cars Buyer is no different, and we'll ask you for those things when you use our online tool.
- It's worth knowing the value of scrap before you get in touch with us, or anyone else for that matter. Your car has a bare minimum scrap value that you can determine when you go to a website like this one to look up the value of scrap. This way you'll know if the offer that someone makes you is fair or not.
- You can tell us about the trim level of your vehicle as well, and that will affect the offer that we make. Higher trim level vehicles often cost many thousands more than the basic trim levels. Even as a junker, that can translate to more money for you.
- If your car is still in relatively good condition you can expect a better offer. If the body looks good, it still runs, that's worth more money. Unfortunately, if it's in bad condition because it was in an accident, or some vital parts no longer function, then you're going to get a lower offer.
- If you have a very popular model of vehicle you might actually get some more money for it. Popular models are in high demand and so are the parts for them.
- Rare cars also have a higher value. Did you know that in 2018 a rare 1968 Ferrari sold at auction for nearly $3 million? Your car may not be that rare, but there's still a chance of going to have some added value.
Now that you know what we consider before we make you an offer, you may be wondering about how the car title affects the sale. What happens if you no longer even have your car title?
No Title? No Worries
A car title is a legal document that proves car ownership. It's government-issued and if you want to make a car sale you need to have this. So, what happens if yours was accidentally destroyed or got lost somewhere? All hope is not lost.
Your first option when you need a new car title is to head down to the Blaine DMV and fill out the paperwork to request a new one. The replacement title will negate the original but will be perfectly legal and valid. It should show up in the mail within a couple of weeks. But what if you don't want to wait that long?
When you go with Cash Cars Buyer to sell your junk car, in many cases we can make a deal even when you don't have the car title. So long as you have your driver's license and a valid vehicle registration, we should still be able to make a deal. It's just one of the ways that we try to make this as easy and stress-free for you as possible.
The Cash Cars Buyer Advantage
As you can see there are some definite advantages to going with Cash Cars Buyer rather than the competition. Let's break it all down in one place so you can see why we are the best choice for selling your junk car.
- Cash Cars Buyer is all about being open and honest when it comes to buying your junk car. That's why we recommend going to this site to find out the value of scrap before you even get in touch with us. We want you to know ahead of time that the deal is going to be fair for you.
- Because we understand the value of your time, we never want to interfere with your work or your leisure time. That's why our online tool is available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever it's convenient for you to do so. We work with your schedule, not the other way around.
- When you use our online tool to get your instant offer you're going to be getting $500 in cash or more in just 24 hours. That quick turnaround is something our competition can't do. With us you never have to wait for a check to clear, or an online payment to process.
- Selling your junk car to Cash Cars Buyer doesn't just give you some extra money so that you can enjoy your life a bit more, it's also good for the environment. Transmission fluid, motor oil, and all the other fluids in your car need to be disposed of safely. We can do that so they don't pollute the environment, and we can also recycle well over 50% of your car too.
- Because we are local to the Blaine area, you never need to wonder exactly how you're going to get your junk car to us. When we make a deal, we can come to you and tow away your junk car for you free of charge.
- We have over 10 years of experience in this industry, so we know how to make this as easy, convenient, and stress-free for you as possible.