Are you looking to sell your junk car in Andover, Minnesota? Has it been sitting up on blocks on your property for a while now just getting older and dustier? If you haven't been able to figure out what to do with it, don't feel bad. It can be really difficult these days to figure out how to sell a junk car when there are so many options available
Once upon a time all you needed to do was call up the local scrap yard and arrange a time to meet them. You could drive out on a weekend or maybe take some time out of work to go there. If they wanted to buy your car, you just towed it there whenever you could, and the deal was done. Of course, you had to pay for the tow yourself, and you were missing either work or your leisure time on the weekend.
Google presents a lot of options when you search for who buys junk cars near me. But with literally millions of results to scroll through, is there any chance you're actually going to look at all of them. And even on the first few pages so many of them are nearly identical that it makes you wonder if they're even legit.
You could always try the tried-and-true method of placing a classified ad. Craigslist is very easy to use, and it's very popular. The problem there is that it could sit for days or weeks before you even get a reply. And if someone does reply you can bet that they're going to offer you less money than you're asking for it.
Cash Cars Buyer takes all the guesswork out of selling your junk car. Not only do we offer you the best cash deal that you're going to get we are faster and more efficient than the competition. That way you can get back to doing the things you love around and over.
Enjoy Your Life in Andover, MN
What do you like most about your life in Andover? Is it the burgers at Willy McCoy’s? The breakfast special at the Red Ox Cafe? You could probably list a good dozen different restaurants that have some pretty stellar dishes around town. Of course, if you're not a fan of eating out, there's still lots to do.
On a Sunday afternoon what sounds better to you. Do you want to go play a round of golf at Majestic Oaks Golf Club? Or you can just catch a matinee at the Andover Cinema. Whatever it is that you like to do around town, it's got to be better then scheduling an appointment to meet with a scrap dealer, right? Or searching through Google results to find a junk car dealer near you that seems trustworthy.
The fact is you only have so much free time in your week. From 9 to 5 you're probably working hard over at MKS Instruments or Mercury Systems to take care of your responsibilities. You don't need any added pressure when it comes to trying to sell your junk car.
That's why Cash Cars Buyer works the way we do. Our service is quick and convenient and works with your schedule. And we offer you the best cash offer in the industry.
Our Instant Cash Offer
Our competition is only going to offer you a few hundred dollars for your junk car. That's not how we work. We tailor each offer to the specific car and make sure it's fair. Check out all the things we consider before making you an offer.
- Every car sold as a junker has a basic value for the scrap in it. That's the absolute minimum that your junk car will be worth. If you go to this website you can see what scrap metal is worth right now. It's just like gold and copper, you can track the value day today and I know what your car is worth.
- When you use our online tool, the first thing it will ask you is about the make, model, and year of your vehicle. This is the same basic information that anyone buying or selling a car needs to know. Is the easiest way to get a ballpark figure for a vehicle's worth.
- The trim level of your vehicle is something that we will take into consideration. Most vehicles have several different trim levels. The lowest trim level is always the lowest priced vehicle. The highest trim level has many more features and options that cause the sticker price to go up. Even when you're selling your car as a junker, if it was a high trim level of vehicle it will be worth more.
- The condition of your vehicle is also an important factor in helping us decide what to offer. Obviously if your car has been in a bad accident, or the transmission’s completely blown, we're going to offer you less for it. However, if it's still a relatively good condition, and especially if it still runs, you can expect a better offer.
- Rare vehicles are often worth more than common ones are. There have been cases when some rare vehicles sold at auction for well over $1,000,000. Those were collector items of course, and your junk car is not going to be worth that much. That doesn't mean it doesn't have some hidden value if it is a rare vehicle with parts that are in higher demand.
- Even if your vehicle isn't rare, a popular model could also have extra value. The more popular is, the more in demand of the parts will be, and the more money you can make from it.
As you can see, we're very thorough in how we go about making our offer. Once it's time to sell your vehicle, you may be wondering how your car title factors in.
No Title? No Problem!
Usually it's all but impossible to sell a car without the title. A car's title is the government issued, legal proof of ownership. It needs to change hands when a car is sold. But what happens if you don't have one anymore?
Life takes unexpected twists and turns sometimes. So, while you wanted to keep your title safe, it could have been destroyed somehow. Either it was lost in the house, or maybe a pipe burst, and it was destroyed because of water damage. Whatever the case, if you no longer have the title you have some limited options.
Most people would head down to the Andover DMV to get a replacement car title. When you get there, they can help you fill out paperwork to request a new one. Within a few weeks the replacement will show up in the mail and everything will be as good as new.
If you don't feel like waiting a few weeks for a replacement car title, then there is a better option. Cash Cars Buyer doesn't always need a title to go ahead with the sale. In many cases so long as you still have the valid vehicle registration and your driver's license, we can make a deal. It's just one of the many benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer for selling your junk car.
The Benefits of Choosing Cash Cars Buyer
There are a lot of ways that we stand up from a competition. Check out why choosing Cash Cars Buyer is the best bet.
- With 10 years of experience buying junk cars, we know that we offer the best customer service in the entire industry. We have a long list of satisfied customers who can attest to this fact.
- When you choose Cash Cars Buyer, you're not just making yourself some extra money you're helping to save the environment. You need to safely dispose of volatile substances like old motor oil and transmission fluid that are in your junk car. They can leak out into the ground and pollute your property if not taken care of. You can't just throw them in the garbage or flush them down the drain either. Luckily, we are able to dispose of them safely and then recycle well over 50% of your vehicle.
- We're local to the Andover area. That's important because when we make a deal, we'll be able to come right to your home and tow away your junk car free of charge if that's what you'd like.
- We've been in this business as long as we have because we're honest and open about how we work. That's why we want you to go find out the value of scrap before you get in touch with us. You'll see that the offer we're making is more than fair.
- Our online tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's because we never want to interfere with your schedule. We want you to be able to live your life and then when you have the time, start the process of selling us your junk car.
- When you use our online tool you're going to get an instant cash offer. That's going to be cash in hand in just 24 hours. No waiting for an online payment to process, and no waiting for a check to clear.
The benefits of choosing Cash Cars Buyer are clear. Just head to our main page and click on the get instant offer button to start the process now.