Did you try selling your junk car using classified ads, as most people do? Did you spend a lot of time, effort, and probably money posting ads for your junk car on Craigslist or eBay Motor and got nowhere with these posts? Don't give up! Cash Car Buyer pays the most cash for junk cars in Orland Park, IL, without any hassle.
Our process is headache-FREE! You don't need to waste any time dealing with strangers coming to your private property to check your car and never come back or buy it. We guarantee to buy your vehicle despite its make, model, or year!
Don't feel shy if your car is not in great condition. As a junk car buyer, we expect rusted, broken, and damaged cars. We also buy cars in good condition! Cash Car Buyer buys cars, trucks, minivans, vans, SUVs, and any unwanted vehicle around Orland Park, IL.
Did you know that you can get rid of your car within one to three days? Yes, with Cash Car Buyer, most junk cars are removed within one to three days. We are a 24-hour junk car removal company, and we have options for the evening, weekend, and same-day pickups! Give us a call today at (773) 791-436 and get your free instant quote!
We pay cash for junk cars in Orland Park, IL, along with FREE towing!
- We are one of the top-rated junk car removal specialists in Orland Park, IL
- We offer cash payments right on the spot! Up to $19,000
- We provide instant offers within 60 seconds from calling us
- We don't have any hidden fees with all towing FREE of charge for all customers.
Orland Park, Illinois
Village of Orland Park is located in Cook County, Illinois, United States. The village has a total area of 22.27 square miles and a total population of 58,312, according to the 2018 U.S. Census Bureau. Orland Park's Population increased slightly since 1990 when it was about 42,000.
- Gizmo's Fun Factory
- Sky Zone
- Escapology Orland Park
- Axeplosion Orland Park
- Centennial water park
- Massage Envy Spa Orland Park
- Lake Katherine Nature Center
- Marcus Theatres – Orland Park Cinema
- And much more!
How does our process work? We buy junk cars for cash in Orland Park, IL!
With decades of experience in junk car buying around Orland Park, we offer the industry-leading customer service along with the greatest reputation between all our competitors!
We formulated an easy process like 1-2-3. Here is how our process works and all that you need to do:
Provide details about your junk car
The first thing you need to do is to give us details about what you are selling. This way, we can provide the most accurate offer that reflects the true value of your car.
You need to let us know about your car's make, model, and year. We also need to know whether your car has a title or not.
Then, we will ask you some questions related to your car's condition. Most questions will be about your car's engine, transmission, missing parts, etc.
To be able to propose the most valid offer, we will need to get as much information about your car as possible.
We will provide you an instant offer
Don't think that our evaluation process takes time. We use the most advanced technology that allows us to finish the evaluation within a couple of seconds. So, get ready to receive our instant offer right after you submit your car's information.
If you like the offer, you can go ahead and accept it. Then we will ask you to provide contact information and the best pickup time and location.
As a 24-hour junk car removal company, we always have room for a time that works best for you. We offer evening, weekend, and same-day pickups.
Get your junk car removed and receive your cash payment right on the spot!
We will come at the right place and time to remove your junk car using our safe towing truck. We will then hand you the cash payment right on the spot.
You don't need to worry about changing our offers at the pickup time as long as you provide accurate information at the beginning of the process when you first call us.
What do I need to do when I sell my junk car in Orland Park, IL?
If you decided to accept our offer, there are a couple of things you need to remember doing:
- Check all your car inside out and make sure you removed all personal belongings. You don't want to leave valuable items like phones, clothes, papers, computers, etc.
- Ensure that you took your car's plates because you will need them to cancel your registration at your local DMV office.
- Finally, make sure to cancel your insurance policy to avoid paying money for a car that you don't own. When you cancel your insurance, you build a good relationship with the insurance company and probably get future discounts for your new car.
We buy junk cars without titles in Orland Park, IL!
Most junk car removal companies don't buy junk cars without titles, especially in Orland Park. However, our company is always willing to help you out!
In most cases, no title is no problem as long as you have your driver's license and a copy of your registration.
If you don't want to receive a lower offer for your junk car because it doesn't have a title, you can get a title replacement from the local DMV office.
Visit your local DMV at 14700 S. Ravinia Ave., Orland Park, Illinois, 60462. Ask them about the required paperwork, fees, and timeline.
The timeline of obtaining a title replacement can be as short as one day in some cities to as long as a couple of weeks in other cities. If you would like to get your junk car removed fast, you might need to consider sacrificing receiving a lower offer and go without a title replacement.
How long does it take to get my junk car removed in Orland Park, IL?
As we mentioned already, we are one of the fastest junk car removal companies in Orland Park. We usually remove your car within one to three days. This timeline might get affected by local holidays and extreme weather conditions.
If you are in a rush, you can always request our same-day pickup option.
How much cash can I get for my junk car in Orland Park, Illinois?
In Orland Park, the average price of junk cars is about $320. You can expect to get paid between $100 and $19,000.
The price of junk cars varies significantly by car type, condition, and price of scrap metal.
Junk car removal companies are mostly interested in the metal part of your car, and they are willing to pay more for heavier cars. For instance, if you would like to sell an SUV like a Nissan Armada, you will get a higher offer than selling a small car like a Ford Fusion.
Since Junk car removal makes the most money by selling your car as scrap metal, the price of scrap metal can play a major role in how much these companies are willing to pay you.
Finally, junk car removal companies pay more for cars in better condition than others because they can sell some of the parts as repair replacements for people who own the same car.
To give you an idea about how much to expect, here is a list of our most recent purchases around Orland Park, IL:
- 2011 Ford Taurus. We purchased this car for $900
- 2007 Ford Explorer. We purchased this car for $210
- 2006 Nissan Titan. We purchased this car for $310
- 2005 Chevrolet Colorado. We purchased this car for $450
- 2003 Ford Crown Victoria. We purchased this car for $100
- 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. We purchased this car for $100
- 2007 Hyundai Veracruz. We purchased this car for $530
Here is another list of our most recent purchases by car's condition:
- 2010 Kia Rio. This car did not have a clean title, and it had major problems in the engine and the transmission.
- 2006 Toyota Sienna. This car did not have a title; however, it was working just fine.
- 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor. This car had a clean title; however, it was completely damaged in a car accident.
- 2005 Toyota Camry. This car did not start, and it did not have a title.
What do I need to do now?
To kick off the process, you need to give us a call at (773) 791-436 and describe your car. Once you provide your car's details, we will provide you the instant offer and go from there!